Sign in to follow this  
m&m

Post pics of your tatts

I'll let my new one settle down a bit first, its peeling at the moment, all he added is a skull under water, more water on my forearm, 4 cherry blossoms, one for each of my girls, and this will be the only colour on my arm, the girls are picking their own colours.

Miami ink produces some of the worst tattoos I have seen, Chris Carver is the only class act in there. I know its a show so they only show some crappy little ones, but they are crap. Trevor McStay from Dynamic was asked to do a guest spot at Kat Von D's new shop for a week, but he is not even taking bookings at the moment. Geordie Cole from Tatto Magic is another legend. Those 2, and Giovanni, would be the best, all booked for well over 2 years. Trevor tattos Geordie.

Giovanni is the name of the guy who is doing the sleeve on my right arm. He is booked for a long long time,2009 I think.

He actually did the Dragon on Pink's thigh, the frog on her foot, one on her arm, and 2 near her poonani. She gets tattoed by him whenever she comes down. He has done heaps of celebs but he is extremely modest.

He grew up with Fillip Leu( not sure on spelling ), he is widely regarded world wide as the best, Google him. I have seen his tatts on Giovanni and Nina's tattoist Evan at Dynamic. They are awesome, but Giovanni is better. I went through his computer to see his work. I cant describe how good it is.

He has done a sleeve, all the water is blue, an orange Koi and a yellow one, easily the best tatt I have seen.

I just had a look at Giovanni's myspace and the website of his tattoo palour.

I have to agree his work is amazing, and yes i agree with u alot of the miami ink tatts are shit, but there is no denying that Chris Garver does some amazing work and is by far the best out of the miami ink crew.

2009 ?? pfft who cares its not really a long time to wait, the tatts are there for life, im in no hurry.

I would only go all the way, full sleeves, i dont like randoms tatts, i prefer a nice large piece of art. So having said that, i would prefer to find someone with the artistic skills, i like perfection, i want ppl to look at it and say "shit, thats amazing i wouldnt change a thing"

Giovanni free hands straight on my arm, no stencil, no tracing, he ia an artist of the highest order. He has totally designed my tatt, I had no input, he says " I'm really digging this skull ", he is tattooing the back of my arm and I'm going "what skull". The skull underwater he has just done is brilliant, he just looked at my arm and thought, what now, I know, I'll do a skull UNDER the water.

He says he gets very very very few customers like me, most are control freaks, I let him express himself on my arm. Artists always work best that way. Tattoists dont.

I know EXACTLY what you mean, and thats exactly what i want, i have ideas about what i want but in the end they are the artists and they are they ones who have the brilliant artistic imaginations so you have to trust them to put those amazing skills to work, and quite obviously this guy is great.

I really like what he writes on his myspace: "I'm a tattooist and proud to be! I just love tattooing people for the artwork and for the relationship i can create out of it. I hate attitude"

Thats the kind of feel good experience you see ppl getting on miami ink and i think thats how it should be, your gettting a very personal kind of work done for christ sake.

You dont want your tattoo done by some ice head junkie whos just in it to make cash to feed their habbit. I've known a few ppl who have had bad experiences with unfriendly arrogant guys who have done a shit job.

LoL m&m. so you went in and said. i want a sleeve. and he just looks at you and see what would suit you and goes for it?

Markos post up pics of the new tatt gees louise you've been waiting for an invitation haven't you *taps foot* lol

LoL m&m. so you went in and said. i want a sleeve. and he just looks at you and see what would suit you and goes for it?

You must have been there, that exactly how it went. He saw I had a Japanese style sleeve on the other arm, so he just continued the theme. At the time, he was booked out for close to a year, but because he was doing HIS tattoo, he found 4 spots for me, last one is next month

Markos post up pics of the new tatt gees louise you've been waiting for an invitation haven't you *taps foot* lol

I've already stated its peeling at the moment, I will wait till it settles down, you know your going to see it in 2 days anyway. Spiros already asked to see it a few posts up.

M&M.... Your tats are AWESOME!!! I Love the one on your back, its going to look incredible when its done! I love the sleeves aswell.. Your tattooists' are VERY talented!!

Nina - I love the colour in your tats, they look really nice!

Rifleman - Thats an impressive tattoo too!

Everyone else - Good to see alot of people have the same passion for tattoos'!!

Here are some pics of mine.

Southern cross - Aussie pride

Rose + Rebel - My German Shepard that died 5 years ago :wub:

On my wrist - 21st letter of greek alphabet Phi - Means divine proportion

On my arm - Rising Sun + Fortitudo [Latin word: Means Strength, courage + moral bravery] This i got for my dad. I'm getting his name written underneith soon ((This photo was taken a few hours after i got it done))

One on my lower back i got when i was 16... Just something different.

Tattoos' are very addictive!! I still want more :ph34r:

05012008.jpg

05012008_005_.jpg

05012008_004_.jpg

08102007_016_.jpg

15122007_005_.jpg

08102007_014_.jpg

I know EXACTLY what you mean, and thats exactly what i want, i have ideas about what i want but in the end they are the artists and they are they ones who have the brilliant artistic imaginations so you have to trust them to put those amazing skills to work, and quite obviously this guy is great.

I really like what he writes on his myspace: "I'm a tattooist and proud to be! I just love tattooing people for the artwork and for the relationship i can create out of it. I hate attitude"

Thats the kind of feel good experience you see ppl getting on miami ink and i think thats how it should be, your gettting a very personal kind of work done for christ sake.

You dont want your tattoo done by some ice head junkie whos just in it to make cash to feed their habbit. I've known a few ppl who have had bad experiences with unfriendly arrogant guys who have done a shit job.

What was his myspace?

Would like to have a look:)

What was his myspace?

Would like to have a look:)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=101277333

Though i'd put a pic of my tatt up... taken ages ago near when it was finished... maybe 5 months ago?

tattpr3.jpg

Here's mine, designed it myself, says "laugh now cry later" and has the two theatre masks, and got the stars done on saturday

davestats.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^

what does it say???

They have their own meanings individually.

Brave

Samurai / Teacher

Creativity / Art

Energy / Power (Chakra / Ki sort of thing)

Good Luck

Nice, whos the artist ?

His name is Aaron from Universal tattoo

276 Nepean hway, Edithvale Vic

0438 809 311

and il be down there today to fill more in hahah

this is the other of my arm there's more on the inside and tricep il get pics next time to lazy to take some now

10022008216.jpg

if your wondering what it says down my arm its "Love is Blind"

Edited by nhaniez

ill get some pics of the one im currently having done, started with the southern cross on my left delt today, keltic cross, family names and 4 leaf clover are going to be incorporated around it. anybody know a good artist in qld, willing to pay whatever and wait whatever time.

cheers

Whos the artist Tim ?

Eddie James in QLD is the best.

whats tattoos got to do with fitness and bodybuilding....

shouldn't it be in off topic...... :D

anyways some nice tattoos people..... some of them are AWESOME!

Too many cockheads outside this section, nice and safe in here.

Ikt004.....Ghosty has all of Eddie James details, if you Google him it will come up.

i would have never stumbled across this if i never check the resent post section....

im not exactly the fit type.... but i love tattoos....

thats why i was asking ^_^

In 2 years of this forum running there hasnt been a single warning handed out, but so many forum regulars have warnings. When I asked why, they said everytime they venture out they get into a fight with some knob.

Nice and safe in here lol.......visit more often.

f*ck i have to start giving out warnings then

-Warning to RUTAKN for being too big

-Warning to Ghosty because, well, it's Ghosty

-Warning to Houghy for being too sexy