Sign in to follow this  
m&m

Post pics of your tatts

This work is all freehand, more getting done on Friday

skull_2.JPG

skull_3.JPG

Skull.JPG

nice markos. i have booked in more some more work. another jester tatt. got one in mind but want some changes done. have to wait like 5weeks.

^^wow thats crazy dude, must have taken ages with all the colour!!

markos your new tatt looks awesome. Also, is that a shirt advertising your own gym or something? ... i saw frankston, victoria on it. If so what does it say?

i wanna get a sleeve anyone know of any websites i need ideas ..

markos any good artists in sydney you know of ?

^^wow thats crazy dude, must have taken ages with all the colour!!

markos your new tatt looks awesome. Also, is that a shirt advertising your own gym or something? ... i saw frankston, victoria on it. If so what does it say?

Yeah, I cant wait for it to get finished, hopefully all done Friday. You need to take 4-5 photos to try and capture it all, it starts on my pec and will flow down to my wrist. When finished there will be 4 skulls, one under water, a snake, cherry blossoms, lots of water and who knows what else. Only the 4 cherry blossoms will have colour, each of my girls is picking a colour for one flower each.

The T Shirts was organized by a few of the guys that were training here last year. I appreciated the gesture but not a fan of a bodybuilder on it posing.

They called the gym House Of Power, not something I would call it, and they decided to put sponsors on the back, who have contributed nil to my gym :lol:

It was a very nice thing to do, and I rewarded them with 20 rep squats for that workout :lol:

RUTAKN, if you seriously want an awesome tattoo, you should do what Albert is planning. Giovanni can do a half sleeve in one day, he freehands it on, just give him a subject matter and trust him. Albert is flying down from Sydney to get one done in a day. There would be some awesome tattoo artists in Sydney, its a matter of going through books and finding a style you like. Albert stayed up till after 4.00am going through every magazine I had one night, I have over 100, some of which belong to Spiros.

yeah ill look for a good artist in sydney and see how i go if im not happy with any of them ill have to wait for giovanni ..

markos 1 question .. if i get a sleeve done and my arms get bigger .. will that have any effect on the tat ?

No.

I get my sleeve finished tomorrow by the way.

My first tat i got when i was 16, its dodgy as but seemed like a good idea at the time. I'm gona get it touched up and get another one soon though.

post-54657-1203581787_thumb.jpg

spiros post up, i've never actually seen your tatts properlly

mike i was standing next to you....did i scare you?and if i could post up pictures i would show my dick.

Any recommendations on good artists to go to in Brisbane?

Eddie James

half a sleeve in one day ??? i hope he is only going solid black and grey wash ! with colours they need to be in for afew days for a nice look

LOL, I'll let Giovanni know that, he will be thankful for your info LOL, he is a real novice at this, just trying to make a buck, any information will be helpful

mike i was standing next to you....did i scare you?and if i could post up pictures i would show my dick.

alright well next time i'm down if you're around i'll ask you to strip and stand tall so i can have a good look.......just didn't think we were so obvious about that stuff in public n all you know....ps. the picture of the dick thing has already been done, you need to find a new gimmick i already used that one lol

My New ink got it started today, this is 1.5hours in. still needs full shading and colour. also got 2 other tats :)

l_3ef7d42fb43738a1f0fa28f8e49ab418.jpg

Here are some pics from todays session, still not finished

arm_2.JPG

arm_3.JPG

arm_4.JPG

Arm_22.02.08.JPG

arm_5.JPG

arm_6.JPG

This was done today by Evan at Dynamic Tattoo in Richmond. It will eventually be a 3/4 sleeve, this part gets finished in 2 weeks.

Nina_sleeve.JPG

nina_sleeve_2.JPG

nina_sleeve_1.JPG

i hear trevor at richmond or windsor is one of the best tattoist going around ive seen his work its amazing..

here's mine.

Love them! good work

Nina - the face of the girl on your arm is very similar to the face of a girl im getting in a few weeks on my right side, except her hair is down and its her whole body.

LOL, its a fashion belt