Sign in to follow this  
s15^AnGeL

Post Pics of Your Pets Here =) ~56K Warning~

my 2 dogs....

niribi.jpg

oscar.jpg

i live in brookfield as well macey... actually kenmore hills, but closer to brookfield...

Edited by gravy

:)

anyhow, this is puss, that sleeps a minimum of 20 hours a day...just thought id add that this cat was a feral that came to our doorstep in the rain one night, was tiny and shivering and we couldnt really bear to give it away so we kept it, the mum had the litter in our shed, would have liked to see the parents as it has quite unusual markings for what would have been just another feral...

PA200011.JPG

we have a sulphur-crested cockatoo named cocky, i dont have any pics of him/her (not quite sure there) but i do have pics of the family of rats that live under its cage, we chase them out there holes by flooding them, cracked one on the head the other night...1 down, many to go...

PA230016.JPG

also got a turtle called turtle, it fair big but got no pics either... hopefully getting a dog soon, dunno what type yet

oh man.

Yuck.

lol.

Look at all their heads, just watching.

i think all that arguing put the thread to a pause.. its going no where now :(

DISH-oh u let rats live around ur house! they're so disgusting but they're kinda look cute though

Okay... Every one meet Harvey ("Hi Harvey")... He's a now 12 week old Maltese x Shih Tzu.. Drove 3 hrs just to get him, dont regret it, he's my world, awesome little bugger.. Pretty damn smart too... Oh yeah.. thats the vacuum cleaner on the right lol.. not some freaky ass Snake i forgot to post :P

Photo-0155.jpg

And meet my RSPCA Rescue buddy Gizmo... He's now comin on 1.5 yrs, got him as a kitten, and like someone else up there said about training their cats to be killers, Giz is a real feisty cat... one wrong thing and he'll latch on to you or scar you... i've got many a-battle scar from him :P... This pic was out the backyard one night, me and a mate were around our firebin, and Giz came and sat next to me, he then proceeded to get up, walk too close to the Fire, and Singe / Curl all his whiskers lol...

Photo-0141.jpg

Got some Fish, and i'm pretty sure a mouse out in the shed, but no matter how much i set up a camera i wouldnt get a pic as mad as the one with the rats.. that was mean as all hell....

And BTW to the guy with the Alaskan Malamutes, damn you... they're my fav dog... one of them will come after Harvey, cos i wouldnt be able to take one on now, they're a lot more responsibility than my little fur ball..

Edited by s13_iceman

n521851223_624773_3053.jpg

n521851223_624770_2437.jpg

n521851223_624769_2231.jpg

n521851223_624771_2638.jpg

n521851223_624772_2851.jpg

That's my RSPCA rescue baby! He's Boof and Blue Healer x Labby / Sharpae or something like that. 4 years old now, he's growing up! I don't live with him anymore, I moved for work and he couldn't come with me. Wasn't practical and he provides everyone at home excellent A+ security so I'd rather keep him there and know everyone is safe. I don't recommend coming into our yard unless you're a frequent visitor or he's on the leash, but when he's not doing his job he's the cutest, smartest, dog EVER! :lol: He enjoys long walks along the beach, playing fetch and swimming. I miss him so SO SO much! Can't wait to see him for Christmas!!

your dog is so human..... LOLOLOLOLOL

*tilts his head* "why are you takin a picture of me?" hehe

haha s13_iceman your little dog is so cute

DISH-oh u let rats live around ur house! they're so disgusting but they're kinda look cute though

haha, nah we dont live on a house block, we got 13 acres and the cage isnt too close to to the house to worry about, and yeah they are kinda cute, and i wouldnt really care about killing them except they freak the cockatoo out at night because they are always scurrying around and it makes him nervous and so he picks out his feathers and screeches so we have to get rid of them....ratsaks goin in this weekend :) that'll sort em out

i'm pretty sure a mouse out in the shed, but no matter how much i set up a camera i wouldnt get a pic as mad as the one with the rats.. that was mean as all hell....

haha thats nothing, i had others where you could see about seven sets of ears but it was pretty dark, they dont care at all about humans, only noises, not even the camera flash disurbs them...

got some pics of the the rest of my pets

heres turtle

PB060041.JPG

cocky

PB060050.JPG

my sheep orville, hes black, 15 years old, but has arthritis :(

PB060049.JPG

i didnt want to get close to him because then he thinks you have food and tries to stand up which takes about 5 minutes wth his arthritis

i've also adopted a young magpie called skinny, he taps on the sliding door when he wants food, which is about 4 times a day

Phee, your dog is the bomb!!!!

Some heaps cute dogs in here too!

Here's a pic of my Oscar Fish. Dont f**k with "Bubba"

l_91bf708662d8ca294fd36cccee6830ea.jpg

cheddar and i can't have pets in the place we're in :( all we've got is a plush black and white kitty called Steven :)

everybody loves theirshi-zu's dont they. i shall post pics of my dogs soon. beagles ftw yew!

-macey

Oscars FTMFW! I've got a tropical tank, and once my fish die off, which i'm finding it harder to believe.... i've got a blue acara, congo tetra, silver shark, bristlenose and pleco... the acara eats pretty much any fish he can cos he's a money hungry prick.. knows how much each fish costs.. i swear.. i bought him a female blue acara and he killed her.. goodbye $$$ :(... but next up will be an oscar... love them.. plus he'll teach the blue acara a lesson lols!

ok this was kinda fast.

my sister and my ex's dog from when she was a pup, tia is a neopolitan mastiff:

l_74e5395971a244ddabd27392f36bec45.jpg

ok here is my doggie. holly is her name. she is a beagle lol (dont look at me. i was only a wee tucker lol):

l_8cf886879a7d9a56f04870070753925c.jpg

and back so snakes :P

2 black headed pythons. the male is opaque (meaning he is about to shed and boy was he grumpy that week):

l_9f0896a01bb11299652b3eec1cce8f18.jpg

another of my childreni, sooooo small:

l_6e5d2bd6fd60a20f53b3b41b19b86daa.jpg

and here is sydney, a jungle carpet python looking so nice after a shed:

l_c2940053a843b47e8c0065d30dd10022.jpg

and a final pic of my puppy holly again:

l_61bd7ea4ba772fe65945fbae348c3e61.jpg

i shall try get some pics of other things when i get round to it. crocs, lizards and some venomous snakes. see how i go. hope you enjoy them all.

-macey

ok this was kinda fast.

my sister and my ex's dog from when she was a pup, tia is a neopolitan mastiff:

ok here is my doggie. holly is her name. she is a beagle lol (dont look at me. i was only a wee tucker lol):

and back so snakes :P

2 black headed pythons. the male is opaque (meaning he is about to shed and boy was he grumpy that week):

another of my childreni, sooooo small:

and here is sydney, a jungle carpet python looking so nice after a shed:

and a final pic of my puppy holly again:

i shall try get some pics of other things when i get round to it. crocs, lizards and some venomous snakes. see how i go. hope you enjoy them all.

-macey

.. do u own a zoo?! u have so many pets!! and u have crocs??

i want a snake but my mum wont let me keep one :(

s13_iceman harvey is a cutie. i was about to get a shih tzu pup that was already named Gizmo.. but the owner wanted too much for her.

hahaha my ex's house is classified as a zoo. we have over 80 species of animals. i work for her mum doin reptile handling and all that jazz. i go to shopping centres and try educate ppl on australian wildlife. its fun and it pays well lol. who cares bout your mum. my mum said that she would never let me have snakes. now i have my 2 in my room lol. she actually really likes them.

-macey

my cat boots (female full ginger, quite rare)

booty.JPG

:huh:

Looks EXACTLY like my sisters cat.

Will post a pic tonight. (Don't like cats lol)

full ginger and rare? heck no. go to the middle of australia and look at the feral cats. all gingers.

-macey

ahhaha phee your dog is mad as my dog does that whats going on look all the time...

heres some more

awwbruceydd3.jpg

still a pup

bruceyij7.jpg

ise got pot

bruce1te1.jpg

now

heres my kitty RAJA

image099dm2.jpg

got tired after whoring on NS.com ... sleep time

image125lb5.jpg

image128mw5.jpg

this is what happens to your eyes afta browsing da forumz

image010to5.jpg

Feck off...im tryingz to get some sleepz

image168ja0.jpg

This was my buddy Zac....Unfortunately had to put him down a couple months ago. He was a Tonkinese...Had him 14 years since he was a baby. f**k was i devastated to have to let him go...

mums_photos_014.JPG

I can sense some LOL cat pics!

1) I am on ur tablez, guardin ur mouse

2) I am on your forums, bored shitless

3) NO. You can NOT phone a friend.

4) OMGWTFBBQ

5) Sup?

Lolza at the cat burning it's whiskers, they can sure do some silly things at times. Had many a laugh at the 10 or so cats we've had over the years. Sticky tape on bottom of all four feet is normally fun, or a peg on the tail....... when I was eight........... so don't go all rspca on me.

Eldest cat was a pure black feral called licorice. Got it when I was born and passed on around 16.

Some really cool dogs too, any pet with a personality is tops! Just I was mauled by a rotty and a doberman when I was a lad [standing next to the owner ;(] so sorta got the whole resentment thing going on there unfortunately.......

Just I was mauled by a rotty and a doberman when I was a lad [standing next to the owner ;(] so sorta got the whole resentment thing going on there unfortunately.......

A Rottie AND a Dobermann...that's unlucky lol.

And you were probably bitten not mauled, if a Rottie MAULED you, well, you wouldn't be here today.

Again, I can understand your resentment, coming from a real life experience, but still, they're actually quite peaceable dogs when properly

trained and in the hands of a proper owner. Rottes/Dobes have a natural guarding instinct, which if not channeled approrpiately, results in

mishaps. But, if you look up the Rottweiler Breed Standard, the standard actually says a "confident dog, that is slightly aloof and is fond of kids"

So, a well bred example is actually a very smart/friendly dog and should be very safe in public.

Unfortunately due to the negative media attention, when I'm in public people often go "Ohhh Rottie, nice dog, not very safe though, especially around kids eh?"

As drivers of imports, we know all too well what negative media attention can do!

Next time you see one in public, go up to the owner and have a chat.

You'll get to overcome your fear and learn about the big headed mini bears. lol

Its actually the Doberman's that are unsafe around kids not the Rotti's. They both have similar looks except the Rotti is WAY better looking! They look so cuddly haha.. Dobermans are just skinny n ugly.

My dad use to train dogs with his friends and enter them into competitions. He said Doberman's are not a very safe breed to keep around family and loved ones. If they are mistreated by the owner once, they will remember. Do it again and they might just turn around and bite u. The only time ur allowed to yell at them is when they've actually done something wrong. Kinda scary :S

Dobermans are good for guarding fenced industrial areas or car yards etc coz they can run fast. Downside to them is that they're skinny and u can easily snap their necks.

Rotti's are excellent family dogs, they like to show affection. BUT my ex bf had one that was trained.. it killed his cute lil new puppy he took home :angry:

No I was definitely mauled, I just curled up into a ball and it took a large chunk outta my back [Doctor could see bone of my spine]. Then the kids father came out and got the dog of off me. Both were in breeding season, and the kid didn't know any better. The rotty got put down as it had already attacked other people and animals, but really was just a bad set of circumstances.

An old work mate has a huge [man size, maybe 60+kg] chestnut pruebred rotty that is well trained, actually one of the nicest dogs I've seen. Playful and very well trained around his young son, so I certainly agree about environment and not breed issue. Only dog I think needs to be banned is pitbull, but won't get into that. I just don't agree on the whole man's best friend saying, but mankind can't trust itself so it's a moot point.

Anyways moving on.......more pet pics please!!!

Its actually the Doberman's that are unsafe around kids not the Rotti's. They both have similar looks except the Rotti is WAY better looking! They look so cuddly haha.. Dobermans are just skinny n ugly.

My dad use to train dogs with his friends and enter them into competitions. He said Doberman's are not a very safe breed to keep around family and loved ones. If they are mistreated by the owner once, they will remember. Do it again and they might just turn around and bite u. The only time ur allowed to yell at them is when they've actually done something wrong. Kinda scary :S

Dobermans are good for guarding fenced industrial areas or car yards etc coz they can run fast. Downside to them is that they're skinny and u can easily snap their necks.

Rotti's are excellent family dogs, they like to show affection. BUT my ex bf had one that was trained.. it killed his cute lil new puppy he took home :angry:

Hmmm I wouldn't say Dobes are any worse, again, it all depends on the owner and environment.

They are not "genetically" evil so to say.

Rottweilers were initially bred to pull carts as well as protection dogs for Butchers in Germany, the butchers (who used to crate around meat for some reason) had a

pouch on the Rotties neck, in which they used to keep their cash once they made a sale.

Dobes where actually bred from Rottweilers and Greyhounds, for a faster, yet still protective dog.

So they have the same guarding instincts as Rottweilers, the only reason you see them more around industrial areas etc is because

they are cheaper to feed :lol: (25-35kgs vs 40-55kgs) and factory owners like to save money. :lol:

i dont like oscars :angry: i had two. and one bit the eye off the other and other died :( so the other one was lonely for about a year. it grew kinda big though it was like 30-35 cms mouth to tail.

i dont like oscars :angry: i had two. and one bit the eye off the other and other died :( so the other one was lonely for about a year. it grew kinda big though it was like 30-35 cms mouth to tail.

I had 2 Oscars too! a black and a white. The black one kept trying to jump out of the tank and steals all the food, what a freak!