Sign in to follow this  
s15^AnGeL

Post Pics of Your Pets Here =) ~56K Warning~

WTF changes to green? lmao

my huskie is bi-eyed, one blue, one brown.

lol who made that up? run in grass and eyes turn green.

funny but not as funny as some guy on the street coming up to me and asking if my dog is wearing coloured contact lenses!!! i was like "WTF U CRAZY!?!?"

hahaha

haha.. well i've seen husky's with green eye.. and thats y i asked why the eye was green coz i thought they were usually blue.. and they said it happens when they run around the grass coz its green and reflects.. i just thought that was a bit weird.. but i hear about human eyes change color when they grow up..

dam id love a snake, although i've had numerous bad experiences with them due to where i live so they're always kinda creepy to me

i remember when we went on a holiday to darwin we were at mataranka hot springs going along a boardwalk and there was a python about 15-20cm in diameter and some drunk f*ck was trying to drag it backwards back closer to the boardwalk, everyone was yelling at him, my dad was gettin close to knockin him one, such a d1ckhead, makes me angry just thinking about it...

on the brighter side we saw a tiny little orange snake, that was really vibrant in colour climbing up a tree at head height, scared the shit outta me when i looked across and saw it :lol:

macey, what do they eat? mice? and also what size vivarium or whatever would i need for a 1 metre one?

dawww xian has brought out the big guns with sienna ahaha. i hope my lil boy gets a lil more settled down.

DISH-oh: it really depends. there is a site which gives bassic measurements for enclosure sizes. i shall try search it but the net is being a hom atm. just search it on google. should be able to find some stuff surely.

-macey

chaos: simply search on google for australian reptile licence forms. shall give you a site which you download the papers from. you print them off sign them and send in a cheque and your done.

-macey

People with huskies....have your dogs escaped or tried to escape?

My friend has one, it's always digging, jumping trying to get out.

Nice looking dogs too.

Nice looking dogs too.

haha.. i dont think its the breed.. i think its the dog itself.

my puppy use to dig under the fence to try get out but there was concrete on the other side.. but somehow he managed to find an area with out concrete and dug his way out. i'm guessing when he got out he must have explored for a bit and freaked out coz he couldn't see anyone around coz he sat in the front yard and kept crying till someone let him back in the house haha. he's hasn't done it again ever since

Nice looking dogs too.

haha.. i dont think its the breed.. i think its the dog itself.

my puppy use to dig under the fence to try get out but there was concrete on the other side.. but somehow he managed to find an area with out concrete and dug his way out. i'm guessing when he got out he must have explored for a bit and freaked out coz he couldn't see anyone around coz he sat in the front yard and kept crying till someone let him back in the house haha. he's hasn't done it again ever since

lol cried.

My Rottie still cries, funniest thing, he looks like hes mature...until he starts crying.

Grow up already.

:lol:

lol cried.

My Rottie still cries, funniest thing, he looks like hes mature...until he starts crying.

Grow up already.

hahaha thats so cute! a tough looking dog crying :lol: the only time i've ever heard my rotti cry was the first day we took him home, but thats probably coz we let him live inside the house. when i brought my lil sausage dog home, i chucked her with my rotti and i found her on top of the shoe rack the next morning.. no idea how she climbed up there :blink:

Nice looking dogs too.

Yep...his done it a few times too!!! But hasnt for a while now! We've blocked all the holes up so i guess thats why.

Ive got BIG land so his pretty lucky!!! 1 of my neighbours have chickens and i dont know how he does it but his killed 5-6 of them already!!! He hunts birds...rats...lmfao!!

For some reason he always gets this...i dunno, energy burst or something and just starts running flat out all over the place then just comes back to u then of he goes again!!! *shrug* Any other Huski owners witnessed this??

Nice looking dogs too.

Yep...his done it a few times too!!! But hasnt for a while now! We've blocked all the holes up so i guess thats why.

Ive got BIG land so his pretty lucky!!! 1 of my neighbours have chickens and i dont know how he does it but his killed 5-6 of them already!!! He hunts birds...rats...lmfao!!

For some reason he always gets this...i dunno, energy burst or something and just starts running flat out all over the place then just comes back to u then of he goes again!!! *shrug* Any other Huski owners witnessed this??

Oh my Rottie does that too.

I call it Turbo mode.

They just run/jump sort of leap all over the joint.

Seen a few dogs do it, happens when they get ultra excited.

lol cried.

Grow up already.

hahaha thats so cute! a tough looking dog crying :lol: the only time i've ever heard my rotti cry was the first day we took him home, but thats probably coz we let him live inside the house. when i brought my lil sausage dog home, i chucked her with my rotti and i found her on top of the shoe rack the next morning.. no idea how she climbed up there :blink:

Lol yeah.

He's mentally very immature and has ADD (really.)

Sausage dog probably got thrown up there by Rottie?

Or jumped there out of fear. lol Who knows

for whom asked me on where to buy enclosures, i would recommend buying a "falt pack" for ultimate reptile suppliers in south australia. the freight all over australia. the beauty of these packs is that they have everything you need. when your collection grows you can simply buy another and stack them on top of each other. also they are made from a plastic which is really easily cleaned. hope that helps.

-macey

:lol: originally I had 2 but Bubba killed the other one after biting all its scales off, it was just pick when I got home. Barely alive so I had to euthanise it.

ahaha id like to hear your methods of peacefully "euthanising" a fish, or are you serious...like with the vet and all...?

:lol: no vet.....

Freezer.

bahaha you should see our collection on the freezer. but im not saying nothing as to whats in it.

-macey

bahaha you should see our collection on the freezer. but im not saying nothing as to whats in it.

-macey

Human remains?!

:blink:

aww ur sausage is so cute!! i wana try make my sausage dog fatter, i've seen a few chubby ones when i went overseas and they're soooooooo cute!

i still have to figure out if i got the miniture breed or the normal one..coz my friend said my one looks like its the miniture version but i always thought she was the normal one :huh:

IOWNU haha, i think my bf's dog has ADD too! she wont stop walking around. i sit outside with her and she keeps walking back n forth. i get dizzy just looking at her. she wont let anyone play with a ball in the yard. when she see's it, its hers, she'll snatch it and play non stop. crazy dog

Zac, my Malamute...died when he was just 12 months old, due to a heart murmur.. he was 48kg's at 10 months, he was a big boy!!!

when he was a puppy..

Zacpuppy.jpg

At 12 months old...

Zac4.jpg

omg that so sad! i'd be devestated if my baby passed away!!!!!

snow dogs FTMFW!!!!!

my huski loves digging holes, EVERYWHERE!!! parents crack it. but the fences are pretty welll dog proofed so she can't escape easy, she did manage a few months ago. but luckily got her back!

chaos: Here's the site with the form you need to get your license. EPA Form Just fill it out and send away with the money and in two-ish weeks you'll have it in your hands. Just make sure you do your research before you buy anything, as well as having your equipment ready. Think about housing, substrate, heating (including thermostat) and food. Best of luck :thumbsup:

aww ur sausage is so cute!! i wana try make my sausage dog fatter, i've seen a few chubby ones when i went overseas and they're soooooooo cute!

i still have to figure out if i got the miniture breed or the normal one..coz my friend said my one looks like its the miniture version but i always thought she was the normal one :huh:

IOWNU haha, i think my bf's dog has ADD too! she wont stop walking around. i sit outside with her and she keeps walking back n forth. i get dizzy just looking at her. she wont let anyone play with a ball in the yard. when she see's it, its hers, she'll snatch it and play non stop. crazy dog

making your sausage dog fatter is probably the cruelest thing you could do to it, their history of back issues revolve around weight problems.

Would love to have another dog, but not enough room where i am right now :(

But i have ponies! I dunno what i would do without 'em. Nothing beats just jumping up and going for a crazy bareback gallop, makes me forget about everything. :)

Razz AKA Vodka'N'Razzberry - 4yo Thoroughbred

09-09-07_1631.jpg

PB030564.jpg

P1010934.jpg

Shae AKA Shae Lei Lady - 17yo Arab X Quarter Horse

P1011303.jpg

sunsetshaesml.jpg

Wow the Chestnut is stunning, do you have any more photos of her? actually photos of her and the other one! she looks like a palamino.. well a very faint one anyways. i LOVE horses.

Jenna

making your sausage dog fatter is probably the cruelest thing you could do to it, their history of back issues revolve around weight problems.

o.. i thought the back issue was because they're long and they get it coz of the way people pick them up and hold them. i never thought about the weight problem before coz i've seen fat ones that look really cute and they didnt seem to have any back problems. i've always been too scared to hold my one from the day i got her coz the pet shop told me to watch out for her back :blush:

Zac, my Malamute...died when he was just 12 months old, due to a heart murmur.. he was 48kg's at 10 months, he was a big boy!!!

when he was a puppy..

At 12 months old...

aww thats so sad :(

thats the thing i hate the most when it comes to keeping pets. i hate the thought of knowing that they're not going to be with me forever.

when my guinea pig died, i was so upset.. everyone tried to comfort me by telling me they'll get me another one, but i know its not gonna replace the one i had. the one i had looked like a wombat and he was so well behaved. i love it how he use to run and hide behind me when other people try to pat him :P

i had 2 guys asking me for his photo on msn just so they can put it on their display photo and get girls to message them :S thought it was a weird idea but they said it works.

you guys are so lucky

we arnt aloud to have pets at the orphanage

Thats because you are the pets!

Here is my cockatiel Rocky..

Rocky1.jpg

Rocky2.jpg

i havent seen him in ages :( his at my sisters in the avery with her birds.. properly gone native because he hasnt been handled in ages -_-

alot of people have huskies... i always thought our weather wasnt great for them? like since theyre kinda like snow dogs and it gets uber hot down here sometimes? or is it just a matter of maintaining them right..