orion

★ ★ SHOW US YOUR OFFSET! WHO HAS STANCE! ★ ★

p4.jpg?ct=456559c34a4c

Haha, God... I wish Ryan wasn't a little bitch.... His car could look cool :Angel:

shouldn't you be spending another 4 hours trying to work out if your boss kit is hicas or not damo?

shouldn't you be spending another 4 hours trying to work out if your boss kit is hicas or not damo?

:lol:

Shouldn't u be finding another front n rear bar because storage aint cheap?

:D is it a hicas one though in all seriousness ?

Edited by little-cherri

p4.jpg?ct=456559c34a4c

Specs?

Does anyone know if 32 4 door and 2 door have he same track width?

of course they do, the suspension is exactly the same

Just thought the 4door rear looked smaller.

17 9 +30 r33 gtr wheels,8mm slip on to clear coilovers,25mm longer lcas.full tubed front,mini tubed rear.might get a 20mm bolt on spacers for the rear to fill them out.

555576_419573294747785_1177082838_n.jpg

is it hellagay

can't just run an offset upper control arm bush to get rid of the - camber?

(can't remember cressie rear suspension)

Specs? Does anyone know if 32 4 door and 2 door have he same track width?

nope

530da481.jpg

23cc2e97.jpg

315459_10151163471881613_1986433330_n.jpg

424263_10151161233061613_1938950008_n.jpg

p2.jpg?ct=456559c34a4c

kriss, your 32 continues to make me moist..

kriss, your 32 continues to make me moist..

I don't own a 32, it has Jap plates

that instantly makes me soft :(

yeah i noticed the jap plates, i thought they were just for like track stuff or whatever.. i'v got a set ;)

have checked rimtuck and the like, not really helping me out as they are going for different look than I am

Prefacing this with: I do not want to go hella flush. I DD and deal with shitty roads and huge speed bumps on a daily basis.

17x9 +22 Front and rear on stock rolled 180 guards Lowered on struts/springs - Math tells me this should fit OK but im worried about the front being too pokey. Dont want to run stupidly-Stretch tires (probably 245 if i have to get small tires).

Previously had 18x8/9 +22 and had no poke at the front but did rub on the wells at lock, thinking it was more due to the 18 than the 8 though.

Thoughts, oh mighty wheel masters?

Maybe with 245s, 235/40s will be pushing it and you will need abit of camber to tuck it in, and it will rub everywhere if its low enough

perhaps 17x8 +35 and 9+35 with slip ons to finish then? not going to for all out aggressive just want something that looks decent and doesnt chew my guard liners.

currently running 17x7 +32 and 8 +35 so can drop the rear on the front to see if that suits.

my red 180 on the page before has just rolled guards and 17x9 +24 its got 6mm spacers in the pic, its got 235/40 and they sit just inside, not scrubing or anything

have you got any better pics though? cant really see anything.

offset calculator and a measuring tape...

I prefer the excel spreadsheet with formulas but yeah I know what you're saying. top of the 215/45/17 is about 25mm in from the guard which means the +22s will be pretty close. would have to go for a fairly narrow tire for that to work I think.

SNIP

Hey man, I have 15x8 +25s all round as I went the same path as you in that I have a daily so I don't want any hassles with fitment from the police etc. The fronts with these sit fairly well, almost in line with the stock guards. The rears are plenty sunken though, I'm adding a 15mm spacer based on measurements and it should see it close to flush as well. Hope this helps with the actual fitment. Obviously beings 15s I get no scrubbing.

Edit: I have 15s

Edited by keyhole150

have you got any better pics though? cant really see anything.

ill try get a better photo tomorrow

18x9+15 front 225/40/18 and 18x10+15 rear 245/35/18 lots of guard work and alignment to get it fitting reasonable. Had a full tank of fuel and boot full of wheels and jack tools etc so had a little rake happening. I'm not finished adjusting ride height yet though...

304911_346472665434698_990860686_n-1.jpg427517_346476322100999_365911800_n-1.jpg