Sign in to follow this  
drboost

Future Music Festival 2008

iam hoping he does, spewing his not doing a sideshow, oh well at least i get to see LBL and Sanchez friday night at QBH

iam hoping he does, spewing his not doing a sideshow, oh well at least i get to see LBL and Sanchez friday night at QBH

Thats been moved to Q bar now i believe!

I really should have gone to q last night, seen digweed and chemical brothers....for $15! :(

wtf!!!

why didnt anyone inform me before hand?

thats shit $15 bux for digweed and the chemical bro's

f**k sake!!

Thats been moved to Q bar now i believe!

I really should have gone to q last night, seen digweed and chemical brothers....for $15! :(

cheers for the heads up i would have gone to QBH, i acutally checked the future site last night, they must have put it up today.

wtf!!!

why didnt anyone inform me before hand?

thats shit $15 bux for digweed and the chemical bro's

f**k sake!!

I know :( Should have gone to see sven vath play last friday too! Im way too broke :(

Also, just reading over some other forums, no one has mentioned chemical brothers playing, so i only assume it was on digweed. There was talk that they would show up and play, but in the reviews of the night, no one has mentioned them. Apparently digweed was A+ though.

well let me be the first to say FUTURE was off CHOPS!!!

i got there and saw D.I.M. as i wanted..

laidback luke killed it..

then main stage rest of the night

sanchez digweed vath and the chem bro's

TOO TOPS!!

checked out the first 10mins of chems and as predicted f**king shite. went over to markus schulz absolute f**king monster set with the moomba fireworks going off in the background doesnt get much better.

vath was awesome, diggers was good, LBL was pritty good, sanchez sucked a massive wang.

i dont know about the other states, but future music here was only OK, best of the day was laidback luke, eddi haliwell and sanchez. Chemical bro's started off well, but just got boring after about 4 songs :wacko: