Sign in to follow this  
Jacobsr20det

Project 180 RB25det Series 2 ---------- --------------- ---------- !SOLD!

im waiting to see what happened to the car first. lol

I'm worried to find more build threads like this pop up in the coming days :(

Sorry about your loss mate!

Cheers,

Andy

Sorry to hear mate, I don't know what I would do if I was

in your situation. Keep your head up.

They won't. It's modified and the government doesn't give a f*** about people with modified cars. Don't you remember the RTA ad ? Watch the whole thing.

This video is so close to the truth.. Nothing to do with speeding, fools.

we should all chip in to buy another shell for jacob!

Hey man,

thats a really nice thought, but I should be fine... I hope, but im thinking that I may buy a S13 silvia or s14? maybe. if I have to shell swap it.

thanks again.

I'm worried to find more build threads like this pop up in the coming days sad.gif

Sorry about your loss mate!

Cheers,

Andy

I really hope no one else loses their car,. people are telling me that at least you are safe and you havn't lost a loved one or family member. (this is true, and I really do appreciate that I have not lost anyone close to me)..

BUT, Those people dont have a passion for cars, they drive it from A to B and dont care if someone opens a door into it or leans on it etc. For people who work on cars like you and me they are not just cars, and I dont expect these people to understand. It's a passion thing, therefore a love thing..

It does break my heart, but I can just hope its okay. Fingers crossed unsure.gif

Thanks for the support guys.

here are some photos.

1st and 2nd. was at 3pm

3rd at 3:45

4th at 3:55

5th at 4:25

6th was other end of street.

Parked the car and bike at highest point I could find and crossed fingers..

the last photo was taken of the TV and the red square is where the house should be lol.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

insured yet?

hope so :(

doesnt matter insurance wont cover this because its a natural disaster

Jacob so whats next? are u going to continue on with it? or give up?

have u got any photos showing the damage done to the car? interior shots? panel damage????

its so hart breaking to see but personally if it happen to me i couldnt bring myself to give up

pretty sure his house and car is still underwater kemp. water isnt likely to start going down till the weekend.

Oh i forgot about that

I can just feel his pain and how much he would be spewin

Hi Guys,

yea still under water.. I cant wait to see whats there. Will keep you posted..

I dont think Ill give up.. though it may be a while before I can get back on my feet. just paid 4300 to fix my dog and just purchased a house.

I wont give up.

Mate think about it this way. Just try it.

Everything goes back to normal, you go home, everything is there, bike house, car/s and your car still runs. If that happens please say so because I will eat my own hand it would be that legendary. I was watching it on toogay tonight and saw all the flooding n shit. Also saw an r33 getting fuc*** in the ass by a tree.

You never know, the 180 might have just gone into beast mode and held it's ground.

How sticky are the tyres ?

lol

WHAT MAKES PEOPLE THINK THIS IS NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE ??????????????? I know it can be depending on the company

i just read my policy and it does not state anything about not covering for natural disaster ?

sure some companies do not cover it but alot do.

check with your insurance company mate.

WHAT MAKES PEOPLE THINK THIS IS NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE ??????????????? I know it can be depending on the company

i just read my policy and it does not state anything about not covering for natural disaster ?

the clause under "acts of god" not covered

Hi Guys,

yea still under water.. I cant wait to see whats there. Will keep you posted..

I dont think Ill give up.. though it may be a while before I can get back on my feet. just paid 4300 to fix my dog and just purchased a house.

I wont give up.

Will wait until I get up there on Saturday and assess the damage to my house first but will do my best to help you out with anything I can offer or if you need a hand with anything let me know and I'll pitch in.

Ouch that sucks mate, I hope you tied your car down so it didn't get swept away?

the clause under "acts of god" not covered

ALL INSURANCE POLICY'S ARE DIFFERENT!!!!!!!! (you may not be covered but others might be)

i have checked mine and called my insurance company and this is covered no doubt about it. So not all companies will deny claims.

just because yours does not cover it does not mean you should tell everyone they will not be covered.

That f**king sucks dude. Is that Brisbane or Toowoomba?

^Also yeah otherwise how would people be covered for hail damage?

looks to be around goodna/redbank area.

looks to be around goodna/redbank area.

yea goodna. Mates house.

Just to clear up everything.. I just purchased a house in springfield while staying with a mate saving, my house is insured that I have not moved into yet. However my mate "who im staying with" does not have insurance...

my 180sx does not have insurance because it was not at my house and because its not registered.

Fingers crossed that the car is fine. you never know everything could be perfect!

dude i am really feeling for ya, i managed to save my s13 and motorbike as my garage started to fill up but unfortunately my mates soarer which was all pulled apart getting resprayed was still in there. Thankfully the water didnt reach my house and all my family and friends are safe. I been at a friends house in yeronga all day helping them out and it really made me realize how lucky i am. I got a ute and trailer so if you need a hand with anything PM me and i'd be happy to help out. Gotta look after fellow Queenslanders in these times! especially fellow ns.com members!

Ben

I get to see where I parked the car today!!!

wish me luck guys.. Fingers crossed taht everything is perfect as I left it. :)

PS. Thanks heaps for all the support guys, but I think it would be best to help family and close friends first.

good luck dude im looking forward to seeing the results

If you find it and it works, which you will, Do some SKIDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSS

Has the water level droppped yet? Get some pics up man.

Hi Guys,,

thanks for the support.

well I got a lift from cops today up to where I left my car.... and...... it was pretty much sitting where I left it!!!! WTF@!!!@#!@$##!%@^$!%@ SOOOOO FKN HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! Drove it to a mates house. its safe! I did however leave some parts in the shed along with some wheels, paint, random other things that are gone... but STILL.. I HVAE MY CAR!!!!

Ahh Im now drinking some beer and feeling awesome.

though I have nothing else apart from a car and bike now AHaha... BUT god im so much happier than I was the other day.

I did take photos with my camera I found in the bathroom floor lol, but because of all the mud and water I have to wash it before opening it.,.,. ( dont worry, its shock and waterproof)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D