Sign in to follow this  
Judas

UPLATE!

For the 3rd or 4th attempt this month, let's see if we can keep this one open a little longer for us night owls

SO, here's a rule: No posting in this thread from say 8:30am to 8:00pm otherwise it's just not seedy enough and it will be locked by mods.

To kick shit off, I was at some hobo house party full of crackheads and people in the entertainment industry... bailed on that quick smart and went for a burn, what a waste of one of my few days off. I should have worked on my car all night.

Highway Patrol/booze/drug busses are in effect in Melbourne tonight.

(if a mod wants to delete this and open up one of the old uplate threads thats more than cool by me :) )

albundy.jpg

you can get naked and rub baby oil all over yourself while you post if you want

This should be NWS :lol:

imagine some one catxhing you at work reading one of the old threads.

The boss would be:

"don't let the door kick you on the way out"

but if your up all night and dont sleep till 9am.. doens that mean your still 'uplate'

haha NWS icon added, good idea

I'm not fussed about the times, just the mods seem to be, I just put that there in hopes that they don't lock it :lol: I'll fiddle with it

what work do you do?

longest work stint I've ever done was a 12 hour shift, followed by 4 hours sleep into a 24 hour shift. That was just filling in laboring for a mate.. made $1,500 for it though cause he ripped the books hahaha

these days I don't like doing anymore than 12

Clubbing in australia os over rated...... save your moeny for europe judas save your money for me ;)

haha I save about 3c a week, everything else goes on bills. Enlighten us with the reason of your return Tomk? I'm sure there was some thread in the NSW section but I don't go in there cause I'm too cool.

Clubbing is overrated. But you dancey kids need something to do, keeps you out of my carparks :lol:

Clubbing in Adelaide is OK..

More you drink the more fun you have..

haha I save about 3c a week, everything else goes on bills. Enlighten us with the reason of your return Tomk? I'm sure there was some thread in the NSW section but I don't go in there cause I'm too cool.

Clubbing is overrated. But you dancey kids need something to do, keeps you out of my carparks :lol:

do people rave outside your house?

sick *milkshake*. im back because im feeling better, and yeah felt like it once i saw that lebanese post and a few others.

Clubbing in Adelaide is OK..

More you drink the more fun you have..

Words to live by hahaha :blink:

do people rave outside your house?

sick *milkshake*. im back because im feeling better, and yeah felt like it once i saw that lebanese post and a few others.

People in my area should know better than to rave outside my house, I'm not an asshole or anything, but I wouldn't hesitate in loading up a few potato cannons and letting them have it for being anywhere near me in the first place.

Then again, I have a shot at anyone within range.

I felt better once, I didn't like it.

Work Xmas parties are the best, rock up, give everyone the finger, take whatever booze you can carry and go get tanked somewhere with people you actually wanna hang out with.

Unless they're at some venue where it would look suss walking in with a few empty bottles stuffed under your jacket. In which case I won't attend.

I'm f**king smashed. Where is hatzo? I need another desperate male to wallow in my sorrows with :( 2 18 year olds wanted to catch a cab with me... then the bus came. Argh.

^^hahha ,

too bad im sobber :lol:

oh well thats the luck of the draw.

and WTF isn't it a bit early to go home..

Permission to speak freely granted

:lol: next time offer them candy and drugs, one of those 2 will get them on ze bangbus

boo women are boring most of the time anyway, I ditched mine at a party hours ago, with my free time I might even go wash my car

um... er... SR180 is a bit of a wanker... hahaha

what do jewish pedophiles say to their victims?

"want to buy a lolly?"

bahahahaha

^ :lol: always chasing the buck before f**k

So what mischief did you kiddies get upto tonight?

I went out with this *richard cranium* friend that I don't really like... spent the night exploring other avenues basically. Thought I was doing well with this psych student... until she said she needed to go to the bathroom, then came back and sat on the other side of the pack. Grr. Started off on a bad foot when I suggested that girls that are "one of the boys" are attention seeking whores. I think she just liked debating the feminist issues. God psych students think they are omnipresent beings of all knowledge though - thank f**k I'm not with one of them. Drank drank drank, bused it to another club, drank some more, almost considered maybe possibly talking to this other blonde, but I didn't like her nose. Walked to get a chicken burger, chatted to these hotties at the bus stop - deliberately ignored them for some reason - they suggested we share a cab... bus came... here I am. Waaaaa. Wish my girl didn't move away :( it sucks. I probably left out half the night but I'm too smashed to care...

almost considered maybe possibly talking to this other blonde, but I didn't like her nose.

chatted to these hotties at the bus stop - deliberately ignored them for some reason -

Your problem is you didn't drink enough.. :lol:

Alcohol is the answer to every thing ,

>It makes you forget , so you won't have any regrets.

>It boosts self esteem , giving more confidence

>Makes Girls more attractive.

When you started out with exploring other avenues, I got scared hahaha

I wouldn't mess with no psych student, she would probably try and challenge me to a game of wits.. and if I lost I'd have to bust a hadouken on her. Plus she probably wouldn't be all that good at cooking, what with spending all that time learning and stuff.

Started off on a bad foot when I suggested that girls that are "one of the boys" are attention seeking whores. almost considered maybe possibly talking to this other blonde, but I didn't like her nose.
:lol: :lol: :lol: f**kin word.

Make your chick move back, making girls pick you up and buy you dinner is too much effort as you get older.

hatzo > psych student

cos' I don't have a HECS Debt

whos smarter? :lol:

:lol: I'll back you for being solely for being male, even if you lost you can bludgeon her to death and hide the body far easier.

one of my ex's is 25 and still paying off that HECS stuff or whatever it is, she wasted a good 4 years and like 20k in debt for a job she could of got with a high school pass :lol: