Sign in to follow this  
zhong

ZHONG'S *MAKE IT UP TO NS* HID SALE

Hey guys,

Have had a few bad experiences with our previous supplier recently that caused huge delays and many complaints towards us, we want to make it back up to all of you by offering a new brand of HID with our new supplier. If you still have an outstanding warranty replacement/order/fixation please don't hesitate to PM us and we'll rectify it for you. It's about time we fixed this mess that our previous supplier made! Apologies out to all those who has suffered the dissappointment and frustrations that we may have caused! :S

We'd like to have the products sent out to the customer within 5 days of payment via registered EXPRESS POST, but now we're offering another service that would help. So say for instance, instead of us waiting for supplier to get the goods to us then us having to send out to you, and waiting for AUSTPOST to have it ready for delivery, we can get it sent directly to our customer via DHL express direct from our supplier for a small fee of $10 extra.

All normal orders customers should allow 7 days for delivery, usually earlier, sometimes later it depends on Austpost.

Previous Price: $200 delivered. New Price: $170 delivered!! :ph34r: All orders before XMAS will recieve FREE parkers to match!

HID GLOBES (Comes with wiring loom for ballast ignitors)

- Single LO $100 $80 delivered p/pair (with warranty)

- H4 HI/LO $140 $110 delivered p/pair (with warranty)

COMPATIBILITY

- H1 (S14a/S15/R33/R34)

- H3 (S13/R32)

- H4 (S13/180SX/S14)

- H7 (350Z/Corolla)

- HB4 (Integra/IS200)

Globe Temperatures: 5000K (pure white), 6000K(white with slight blue tinge), 8000K(white with blue tinge), 10000K(artic blue), 12000K(crystal blue/purple)

Ask for compatibility to your ride if your not too sure yourself, we'll be sure to answer your questions. And before anyone asks, these HID kits are DIY installation (mostly plug and play), and are reccommended for PROJECTOR equipped lights for best results. But they will work fine with normal non-projector light housings, and no they won't melt the glass, these infact probably run at a lower temperature than normal globes!

PAYMENT

For a quick transaction, please PM us your details in the following format after transfering funds to the provided account. If you require installation within VIC, atleast 50% needs to be deposited before kit is ordered in. They usually come within a week, but allow up to 7 days for postage and handling. Add extra for faster delivery!

Name:

Address:

Globe type:

Globe temperature:

Amount deposited:

Name: zhongcreative

Bank: ANZ

BSB: 013365

Acc: 537537158

Peace.

1.jpg

2.jpg

dazza_ - Pretty much all sizes available. I'll put up a proper list of sizes/globe temperatures up soon!

**silvias15s** - Bi-Xenons will cost a bit more, will advise of exactly how much very soon!

PM's replied! Will think about throwing in a free set of matching parkers until my supplies are gone for each set, but again, will update everything asap!

Peace.

i bought a kit through this man before, quick ass delivery, awesome service. If u need em get em through him :)

Hey i wanna buy some HID's for an S15 with 6000k, but i have noticed coz i turned my battery sideways to fit the fmic piping the battery is touching the white cover on the back of the headlight, is anyone else have this problem? Do i need a new battery? Coz my one is already really small.

Hey i wanna buy some HID's for an S15 with 6000k, but i have noticed coz i turned my battery sideways to fit the fmic piping the battery is touching the white cover on the back of the headlight, is anyone else have this problem? Do i need a new battery? Coz my one is already really small.

just put it in the boot. You need to run one positive wire, that is all.

tougeR34 - Thanks for the feedback, we try our best to meet the delivery times promised as our previous supplier was pretty good until recently! :S

drft-typex - They are made in China, but we have selected this brand because of its quality against other known brands. These are just as good as our previous brands, if not better!

HOOMY903 - As long as the HID wiring can pass out before you put the battery back, then you shouldn't worry!

Bennybee - We almost got it!

hitokiro - All that info updated by tonight if not tommorow morning!

hanyou - PM recieved & Replied!

astigraff - Send us a PM!

If your keen it's best to send us a PM, we'll take care of you from there!

Peace.

All PM's replied! Also proud to announce that we are in the progress of setting up "ZHONG'S LED lighting kits" which replaces MOST of the globes with the yellowy colour to an LED colour of your choice! They include the following:

- DASH LIGHTS

- AIRCON LIGHTS

- BRAKE LIGHTS

- REVERSE LIGHTS

- INDICATOR LIGHTS

- INTERIOR FESTOON LIGHTS

- FOOT LIGHTS

- ETC.

They will be available in sets by make/category ie: S13-DASH, or S13-WORKS (everything). We will organise packages and list pricing/photos soon! :)

Peace.

so when am i getting mY HIDS???

im still waiting from when i orderd and paid $250 for them on the 22nd OF OCTOBER sounds like your just making excuses about your supliers. i reckon itl will be months before anyone who orders these will see them.. if ever! i rekon you should send em to me express DHL from the suplier at YOUR cost plus give me the free parkers ASAP to make up for the stuffing around and countless ignored and unreplied pms and posts.

JUST TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY YOU OWE ME 1 SET OF H4 HI/LO 6000k HIDS THAT I PAID FOR ON 22ND OF OCTOBER.

BUYER BEWARE.

so when am i getting mY HIDS???

im still waiting from when i orderd and paid $250 for them on the 22nd OF OCTOBER sounds like your just making excuses about your supliers. i reckon itl will be months before anyone who orders these will see them.. if ever! i rekon you should send em to me express DHL from the suplier at YOUR cost plus give me the free parkers ASAP to make up for the stuffing around and countless ignored and unreplied pms and posts.

JUST TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY YOU OWE ME 1 SET OF H4 HI/LO 6000k HIDS THAT I PAID FOR ON 22ND OF OCTOBER.

BUYER BEWARE.

.... <_< read the first post mate....

Have had a few bad experiences with our previous supplier recently that caused huge delays and many complaints towards us, we want to make it back up to all of you by offering a new brand of HID with our new supplier. If you still have an outstanding warranty replacement/order/fixation please don't hesitate to PM us and we'll rectify it for you. It's about time we fixed this mess that our previous supplier made! Apologies out to all those who has suffered the dissappointment and frustrations that we may have caused! :S

gomanji - Why didn't you PM us??? I had no idea you didn't recieve your kit.. We will follow it up. PM Sent!

All PM's replied. If you need to sort out any warranty etc please send us a PM!

Peace.

gomanji - Why didn't you PM us??? I had no idea you didn't recieve your kit.. We will follow it up. PM Sent!

All PM's replied. If you need to sort out any warranty etc please send us a PM!

Peace.

u must of missed my PM buddy, either that or it was a dream.......which is wasnt :lol:

anDru - Sorry mate, PM re-sent.

too_pro - H4 single low $170 del. H4 hi/lo $200 del.

Please note that FREE parkers will only come with KITS and not seperate globes! Unless you ask nicely! :)

Peace.

Hi,

Received my old kit back with the new replacement bulbs on Friday, installed it and all is working ok so far. The new globes seem much better quality than the old ones were, and they are the correct colour temperature this time around. Hopefully I have no further issues.

Thanks

Ryan

how much for just the pakers? my parkers r turning yellow! already have a 6k hid though. :P

hey zhong could you confirm the delivery date for the HID's as per PM. Oh and i didnt get the parkers on Friday.

Thanks

NAV2K - PM me.

HANYOU - Patience my friend, your payment cleared on Thursday morning, and order for DIRECT DELIVERY has been placed.. You should recieve it on Monday! Parkers are coming with it. :) PM if you want your tracking.

Peace.

haha all good dude, dont take it as im breaking your balls for it lol just that the delivery address is my work and i wont be there haha

also sent you a pm for consignment number for tracking

cheeers

Edited by hanyou

how much for a set of the H4 in 8000k installed in a 180sx

Sign in to follow this