Sign in to follow this  
SIR ASHMAN

S13 Digital Climate Control

giday... wondering what digital climate control unit i would use in a31 cefiro.. wether its s13 or r32 digital.. with the mounting and all that..

Ahh shit.

i've got the cable type.

i got the loom with it and all that, i dont care about the cable temprature selection (was set to cold before removal), and being brissy its always fcking hot.

so i dont mind about that

the only problem is, the unit comes on when i put the car into acc, with no display on the screen, when i click off the unit doesnt go off, it still runs.

i havent soldiered that 12v wire in yet, i just directly connected all the looms.

any help would be great.

thanks

thats awasome im gunna get one of those now lol cheers for the info

Hi Ashman

In regards to the digital climite control conversion, I have the first type Cable Type Aircon Control, but if I got a new dash with the whole new digital climate control unit wiring and sensor, will the this new dash with vents as well come with a air-mix door, or is the air mix door not located behind the dash and therefore the conversion will be made harder?

Warm regards,

Longy

just bought my first 180, got it home and all the climate control does is pump out hot air, after reading this post ive noticed theres no temp sender under the stereo, and theres no sender on the dash, the grill thats meant to be there isnt even there. the analogue unit does have an auto function so i assume i need both of these senders for the unit to work hense why its only blowing hot. there are wires cut off on the loom behind it so i assume now theyre for these senders. if anyone could give me some info on how to make the fukn thing work it would be great. the fan speed control does work and ive tried a different unit also which made no difference. help please!!!!!!!!

if i have a Full DCC unit in a shell, and a Cable type can i just swap everything like the heater boxes or what ever the big white things are under the dash and avoid all these issuses

so... i have this climate control but it has not the auto thing will it still fit?

186009-1813020.jpg

Sign in to follow this