Sign in to follow this  
Spazo

Do you ever feel that you are wasting your life?

Do you ever feel that you are wasting your life?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever feel that you are wasting your life?

• yes
    • no

cheers for the advice!

I'll get myself together when i get back from hawaii :lol:

Hawaii! :o How fantastic! Enjoy your holiday! :D

people will always think it can be better. how old are some of the people on here... im 19 ill be fully qualified in my job when im 21 and earning good money. but i feel like ive grown up to fast.

same boat started school a year early took a gap year to spend with my mates and a bottle of vodka in hand

turned 19 got into a cadetship will have diploma and 2 years of experience under my belt just before turning 21

all my my mates are still having their fun while im at it full time no time off over christmas either. so i get a hard time from them.

But then i look in my drive way and see 3 cars i love, i can afford track days, still go to every festival, go out occasionaly so i cant REALLY complain

then again i have 1000+ posts on NS which means im still wasting too much time.

Wasting it, no. Going in the direction I thought it would, not really. But that's life.

My advice?

Surround yourself with people you get along with or keep you happy, both at work and at home.

Found I get way too pent up with frustration if this doesn't happen, as I have no real avenues for venting......

Other than that, keep a positive attitude. Shit happens but letting it stick with you stinks!!!! ;P

every single day

1avt.jpg

"Time spent wasted is never wasted"

Seriously though, I don't so much feel like I'm wasting my life, but sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my youth. I'm 19 and I've spent the last 3 years dropping in and out of jobs/uni degrees. So next year I'm planning to enrol in a 2 year tafe diploma of furniture design/construction and stick it out.

to the people who were complaining about being a bum and failing uni or getting no where in life few years back, how are you's going now? got a job/finished uni/something?

interested to know how you's are now :D

serious14guy finished uni, he was pretty emo about it back then lol

I didn't actually post but I finished my degree too... I'm out of work so yes it currently feels like I'm wasting away but I really did need a holiday. I wanna travel but I got no cash :(

Roadtrip anyone?

i currently feel like im wasting my time on this earth. ive spent the alst 5 years out of high school dropping in and out of jobs, had 3 apprenticeships, too many cars and a shiteload of money earnt that has gone no where. currently in a job that pays well and has the opportunity to pay better, but its boring and means i have to live away from my girlfriend. which sucks.

so everynow and then i come up with a random life scheme, like my current one is going to uni to study international business or something like that to get out in the world and travel and earn money. but then ya have to weigh up the pros and cons of everything. especially with my job history i dont want to waste any more time screwin around in jobs i hate with people i want to punch in the dick. coz that is wasting your time. but to take a risk on an opportunity that can get you to where you want to be, even if it fails then atleast your trying to get your life to the supreme awesome you want it to be.

end of the day, stay positive, keep your good friends, and have fun doing whatever your doing.

when im on my death bed, i want to look back at my life and go f**k YEAH!!

to the people who were complaining about being a bum and failing uni or getting no where in life few years back, how are you's going now? got a

job/finished uni/something?

interested to know how you's are now

:D

dropped out at year 11, after year 8-11 failed due to attendance. Spent 4 years partying. Had enough and got a job. A year later I'm on 100k a year. 3 cars and house and about to build another. Life never goes how you plan. But taking a risk and changing direction I's the only way your life will get better. I don't regret the 4 years I spent going out, no job and racking up enough debt to buy a small house.. It led me to where I am now.

Do what makes you happy. Put yourself first.

Worked for my family since i was little and at about 14 started to work more regular, worked for below the minimum wage because i didnt know better, then continued to work because they needed me and i needed the coin. in my last year or so i got a raise and i was still getting less than minimum wage. nothing i did was good enough and i was a bum to them. I was ment to go to jcu for a 5 year diploma that was extremly hard for someone in my situation to get into but i didnt go because they asked me to stay for an extra six months because my sister got pregnant and then i got stuck there.

im now 26, four months ago they told me to f**k off, because i dont get along with my anties new husband and i put my new cnc apprenticeship first.

Since i left the shop has started going under, i hear stories of how many orders they stuff up and how now that ive gone people dont go there.

Knowing that i did make a difference in that place makes me feel better.

wasted over ten years of my life and gave myself bullshit mental issues for nothing.

Now im happier, my life is on track, i dont talk to them and burnouts make me feel good:)

yeh i think when i finish this course i might learn to weld just cause

i a have a job, so yes - i feel like i'm wasting my life every damn day.

this is what you call a first world problem.