Sign in to follow this  
tas_180

ALEX KANTAROVSKI- RETURN MY STUFF NOW!

Alex you know what this is about.

Return the f**king things now. You have my address details.

Can't believe after asking me for shit ALL f**kING DAY at DriftFest you turn around and f**k me over by not returning the shit you borrowed. You're S15 wouldn't have been running if it weren't for my help, f**k you would never have found the broken driveshaft.

As for everyone else i don't need to know about Alex, i already know everything. I made the mistake of getting caught up with packing up that i forgot to get some parts back off him before i left.

If all of Alex's groupies read this first pass the message on. I am seriously f**ked off about this Alex and you know why.

call him 0420249813 or msn speedtek@hotmail.com (off the top of my head).

haha Alex K strikes again.

Wait for his sudden fame groupies to strike.

call him 0420249813 or msn speedtek@hotmail.com (off the top of my head).

Done and done Neil.

He's on my msn ffs!

what sorta part is it

If you bothered to make a scene outta it on the forum, it must be a big part.

what sorta part is it

If you bothered to make a scene outta it on the forum, it must be a big part.

It's got nothing to do with you so don't bother posting.

dude, you are contradicting yourself and are not gonna get help from any of us.

You have come on OUR VIC forum making a scene about someone who isnt even ON this site so obviously you want a public Reaction if not you would be a man about it and keep it quiet and sort it out yourself not say "something" was not returned behind your computer screen and leave it at that.

haha @ groupies;

*remebers back to dori-fest when kanto's groupies were sitting behind me*

"omg bro, alex is driving his nissan 200sx"

"bro, whats a 200sx?"

"that red car there with them rims man, sif not know what one is"

"hes a real good contender today, i reckon he will win, look at him fly. love you alex!!*screams and cheers from the hill*"

i turn around..

"you guys do realise that s15 he is driving has been paid by all the ppl around aussie that got dicked right? ps. there are a lot more drivers out there to watch than a stooge"

*awkward silence and cheering stops* :lol:

You have come on OUR VIC forum making a scene about someone who isnt even ON this site so obviously you want a public Reaction if not you would be a man about it and keep it quiet and sort it out yourself not say "something" was not returned behind your computer screen and leave it at that.

Are you retarded? I said pretty clearly that unless you know Alex and can contact him regarding this matter the issue DOES NOT CONCERN YOU.

Don't give me the OUR VIC forum shit, it's a public forum and this thread NEEDS to be in this section. Seriously some of you need to pull your head in, you think you own some of this damn site sometimes i swear by the shit you post. I know Alex still frequents the site, how stupid do you think I am?

I have called numerous times, i have sent SMS's, i have spoken to him via MSN and i have asked a lot of his friends to ask him politely to send the items, to no avail. I am continuing to ask him via these means to return these items, but now it needs to be on here where all his friends can see it whom i don't know. I don't want a public reaction, i think it's pretty clear i just want the items returned. The items are owned by an individual who sponsors my car and were lent to me for the event. If they are not returned in the next few days im going to have to reimburse him for the items, which i do not want to do as i have enough dramas paying for shit to drift at events like DriftFest as it is.

If anyone posts anymore shit in this thread i will ask one of the Vic mods to give you a holiday. I don't want to do that it doesn't give me any joy whatsoever, but i don't want any shit in this thread and replies like yours Jimmo piss me off when ive clearly asked for no such replies already. Pretty simple really. However im sure it will be hard for some of you to follow.

just talked to alex on msn, and told him about this thread.

hope your matter gets resolved mate

*subscribes to thread*

good luck mate... i hope that everything gets resolved.... i know exactly what your going through (hey alex?!!? lol)

bl Tas_180 i most certainly hope you get your stuff back

and im also subscribing to this thread

your fvcked...

i'm having problems with him sending me some photos VIA MSN lol

god knows how you'll go with him sending tools to QLD! :lol:

i swear to god we need to rename him MC Hammer - Cant touch this or (alex cantouchthis, or alex cantrusthis) :lol:

alb22192.jpg

where's your reply alex... come on man....

See this is why i burnt him of over 1k of stuff b4 he had the chance to do it to me

i got

$500

rear toe arms

toe arm brace

Z32 afm

3x supermade accesory pullys

alex do you actually think ya guna get that shit back, come down to get it and see what happens :yes:

Are you retarded? I said pretty clearly that unless you know Alex and can contact him regarding this matter the issue DOES NOT CONCERN YOU.

Don't give me the OUR VIC forum shit, it's a public forum and this thread NEEDS to be in this section. Seriously some of you need to pull your head in, you think you own some of this damn site sometimes i swear by the shit you post. I know Alex still frequents the site, how stupid do you think I am?

I have called numerous times, i have sent SMS's, i have spoken to him via MSN and i have asked a lot of his friends to ask him politely to send the items, to no avail. I am continuing to ask him via these means to return these items, but now it needs to be on here where all his friends can see it whom i don't know. I don't want a public reaction, i think it's pretty clear i just want the items returned. The items are owned by an individual who sponsors my car and were lent to me for the event. If they are not returned in the next few days im going to have to reimburse him for the items, which i do not want to do as i have enough dramas paying for shit to drift at events like DriftFest as it is.

If anyone posts anymore shit in this thread i will ask one of the Vic mods to give you a holiday. I don't want to do that it doesn't give me any joy whatsoever, but i don't want any shit in this thread and replies like yours Jimmo piss me off when ive clearly asked for no such replies already. Pretty simple really. However im sure it will be hard for some of you to follow.

You are the f**king retard with a shit attitude mate. I know Alex so In your words, it must concern me. I wouldve asked him or reminded him to return your shit when I seen him, but with your shit attitude I hope he doesnt give you shit back.

As I said, in your words, with your ignorance, this matter should not concern anyone -

It wouldnt have been hard for you to say Alex needs to return this gearbox/tailshaft etc instead of coming on here and acting like a hard *milkshake*. We couldve simply reminded him to return it. I dont condone what he does or agree with it at all, but you just make yourself look like a wanker.

As for giving me a holiday - do you think I care? That my whole life revolves around this site. The moderators know that I wouldve tried to be of assistance if you had the right sort of attitude.

It wouldnt have been hard for you to say Alex needs to return this gearbox/tailshaft etc instead of coming on here and acting like a hard *milkshake*. We couldve simply reminded him to return it.

I think that's the whole point. He has obviously tried to contact alex via numerous avenues, and to no avail. If it was my shit, by this time i'd be pretty fckn pissed off aswell mate. Do you blame him for having a bit of attitude? Just think 'what if it was yours'.

not having a go at anyone, just making things clear.

You are the f**king retard with a shit attitude mate. I know Alex so In your words, it must concern me. I wouldve asked him or reminded him to return your shit when I seen him, but with your shit attitude I hope he doesnt give you shit back.

As I said, in your words, with your ignorance, this matter should not concern anyone -

It wouldnt have been hard for you to say Alex needs to return this gearbox/tailshaft etc instead of coming on here and acting like a hard *milkshake*. We couldve simply reminded him to return it. I dont condone what he does or agree with it at all, but you just make yourself look like a wanker.

As for giving me a holiday - do you think I care? That my whole life revolves around this site. The moderators know that I wouldve tried to be of assistance if you had the right sort of attitude.

A shit attitude? How the hell would you feel over a month after you lent something to someone to save their arse at a drift event with a $1500 entry fee alone. It pisses me off even more that it's now reflected badly on me that I made the stupid mistake of lending someone elses tools to him, who sponsor my car. If i didnt know the guy and i purchased something off him i would understand, but that could not be further from the truth.

Apparently it's all too hard to post up "yeah i know Alex, ill ask him about it and get back to you" :rolleyes: .

Ive already spoken to him about it (funnily enough posting this thread worked in getting him to actually talk on msn, surprise surprise :rolleyes: ) and got the response i was expecting.

It's only a matter of time before you piss the wrong person off Alex ;). I'm not usually an aggressive person, but f**k after helping you out you repay me by doing this and it has seriously pissed me off.