Sign in to follow this  
robzilla

Blind Dates

this thread's primarily made for Cheddar to publish her blind date stories, but if anyone else has a crazy/whacky/sufficiently zany blind date story, get typing :D

oh i cant wait for some of her story's they make me lol.

+1. Her ex bf stories were awesome, can't wait to read the blind date stories hehe.

lol

seems cheddar has a few fans! hahah

never been on a blind date before.. actually, come to think of it, havent had an actual "date" since year 7!! lol

Haha, i must admit, i am a Cheddar fan too!

yes me too...

CHEDDAR!!!!

*confetti*

ok when she comes in we'll all jump out from our hiding places and yell

"SURPRISE!!!"

Ha ha... here was me thinking that there were a few replies since last night *secretly hoping Cheddar had found this thread :P * and its all fans of Cheddar... :lol:

I've never had a blind date or anything, not unless you count going to meet people off ns.com and other car forums for a cruise as a bit of a blind date :P:lol:

i posted up a blind date once before and someone on here had such a go at me , but ill mention it again.

meet up with this chick from picturepoll.com (back when i was 17-18) and she looked hot as in her pics, so we decided to meet up at crown one afternoon, we agreed to meet at the front of sanity and as we have seen pics of each other it would be easy to identify each other..When she arrived she gave me a big grin and she was missing her front tooth so she had this massive gap..then it clicked why in all her pics she never had smile showing teeth.

it was so hard to not laugh, as she was pretty as, but the 2nd she opened her mouth it was just yeah, cant explain it.

kissing was fun, u could get ur tongue right in there....After chatting all arvo she ended up telling me shes into all this weird stuff and doesnt buy clothes, she makes everything!!! Just wasnt my type.

actually on the flip side i reckon chicks that i've met up with think i'm stupid

another story from when i first turned 18 - not really a blind date, i started working at greenze plaza and after 2 shifts of so i took one of the girls who works there out...well she asked me..so we when for something to eat and then headed down to a park somewhere in elthem...she ended up sitting on top of me in the passenger seat and took her top off, so im thinking 2 pts shes down to her bra...she then goes 'do u know what i love the feeling of skin on skin' but the confidence killed me and i didnt even go for a squeeze..We sat around kissing for a while and thats as far as i went. She put her top on after a few mins and we called it a night.

so yeah i've also been a screw up in others eyes as well

you fag!!! what is wrong with you?!?!?!

:lol:

I went on a date with a blind girl once. It was fun until she started giving head to the bed post.

hahahaha love the honesty...dont worry ive got heaps of stories were i blew chances bigger then that, but il keep those to myself..the stuff u sometimes sit back and regret not doing

hahahaha love the honesty...dont worry ive got heaps of stories were i blew chances bigger then that, but il keep those to myself..the stuff u sometimes sit back and regret not doing

DUDE - the only way you can move on is to tell us on NS.com!!! Come on man i'm bored!!!!

TELL TELL TELL!!!!

I went on a date with a blind girl once. It was fun until she started giving head to the bed post.

:lol: Another quality post by the Gooch.

AHHAHAHAHA

hahah Mac i dont have to move on , but why not -

again with that same chick i took her and her best friend out on the same night , went for dinner felt like a hot shot with 2 women, then headed out afterwards somewhere quiter and did nothing!!!! if i had the confidence i had now back then i would have jammed both that night the way things were heading

btw at the same time i was seeing both of them just as 'close' friends and told them to keep it on the low on seperate nights as well as another chick, who now is my mrs :P she knows all about it , after a few months going out with her i told her all about my adventures and what i was upto.

but i wouldnt do that again, just way to hard to remember what convo's u have had with who and shit did it suck the petrol and money dry...with them being scattered from sth morang, reservoir and elthem. it lasted a total of 3 months before i left that job and then stopped talkign to 2 of them ....

cmon mac bring out the stories....lets here some

actually on the flip side i reckon chicks that i've met up with think i'm stupid

another story from when i first turned 18 - not really a blind date, i started working at greenze plaza and after 2 shifts of so i took one of the girls who works there out...well she asked me..so we when for something to eat and then headed down to a park somewhere in elthem...she ended up sitting on top of me in the passenger seat and took her top off, so im thinking 2 pts shes down to her bra...she then goes 'do u know what i love the feeling of skin on skin' but the confidence killed me and i didnt even go for a squeeze..We sat around kissing for a while and thats as far as i went. She put her top on after a few mins and we called it a night.

so yeah i've also been a screw up in others eyes as well

That's not cool.

Perfectly good pair of titties and she takes her top off for you, but you decline!

She must have felt shit to be honest, haha.

who is chedder? :blink:

shes a girl but a lota people a few people mistake her for a guy

She also manages to get into relationships with the goofiest guys, that make for incredibly funny ex bf stories :lol:

She also manages to get into relationships with the goofiest guys, that make for incredibly funny ex bf stories :lol:

hahaha yeah i read it hehe funny girl

cant say i'd really want to go on a blind date... Lol... what about u's???

i wouldnt.. what if the guy turns out to be buttugly or turns out to be a stalker :S eww

never been on a blind date.. i think i'd get to nervous if she was really a hottie.. an it'd be weird anyway.. lol always wanted to try one of those speed dating things though.. as weird as it would probably be, it would probably be alot of laughs to.

i dont think hotties need to go on blind dates..

closest to a blind date i get is when you get dragged along by your mate who is keen on a girl but she brings friend with her when he take her out.

is that counted?