Sign in to follow this  
robzilla

Blind Dates

cmon there has gta be more of these storys

This thread is definitely tops. I don't think str8e180 will ever live down his one unless someone can bring an even funnier nastier story to the table

i thought i have never been setup on a blind date but i sort of have

i was working away out of town on a big construction project anyways because i didnt know any one in the town i asked one of the local guys at work to set me up with one of his friends, i told him i wasnt after any thing serious i was just after an easy root, just out for a bit of fun and he said he had some one in mind

so we lined up our R.D.O's so they would land on the same night ( we both worked night shift ) we planned that we would all hit the local pub and his friend was going to be there as well

anyways when i met her i was not interested what so ever i couldnt even bring myself to even flirt with her ( now that i think about it im an idiot for not giving her a bit of cock )

i ended up running into a girl from work ( she was a trades assistant ) and we started chatting

i told her she looked totally different out side of work and that she looked really good blah blah blah blah next thing u know we are full making out

mean while the girl i was setup with asks my mate that hooked every thing up

" is your friend still interested ? " and his reply " yeah he likes you " in which she replies " doesnt look like it to me " and there iam over in the corner of the pub making out with some one else

spewin i should of tried to tee up a 3 way instead of taking just one chick home

Edited by STR8E180

wtf..... thread resurrection kemp?

BANYOSELFNAOW!!!!

better then making new threads on the exact same topic

wtf..... thread resurrection kemp?

BANYOSELFNAOW!!!!

better then making new threads on the exact same topic

+1

had one about 1.5 months ago.. 2 dates.. was kinda awkward decided to say 'not interested' shes like.. how about FB's.. so im like boooyah.

lol

^Pics or ban! Hahaha FB's are the best. Went to my new local shop the other day and it has a Woolworths and some decent chicks in there. Walked out telling myself this is my new Supply Depot bahahaha. Gonna try it on with a few of them. Eh.

Return to this thread 3 years later hoping there'd be more epic cheddah stories (Y)

I dont know how you guys can be nice in the situations posted. I went on a blind date once and this girl turned out to be underage and cock-eyed. I didnt stay for longer than 2 mins, didnt give her any reason as to why I was leaving. Once everything was confirmed I turned around jumped in my car and sped off and never replied to any of her msgs.

Although I did 'try' a fattie last year... Anyway I have never been able to get it up for someone I'm not physically attracted to. So yeah she was trying her hardest to get me going but nothing was working.

I managed to get my self to like 60% power level but a soon as I had to get close to her my dick just inverted... So basically my night ended up with her crying saying its me isnt it, im ugly... Anyway I'm not good in this sort of situation because I'm too honest so I'm like yeah I gotta go and she starts bawling hers eyes out so just up and leave and her flatmates had been outside the door the whole time.

These girls are glaring at me and not letting me get past! They say to me im a mean *milkshake* that I made her cry and all this shit and everyone needs to feel loved to. To which I replied even for money I couldnt sleep with her I physically couldnt get it up --- Then they cut me off and start calling me a pig and were hitting me as im walking down their hallway. They even threw a brick at my ute ffs.

NEVER AGAIN :angry:

These girls are glaring at me and not letting me get past! They say to me im a mean *milkshake* that I made her cry and all this shit and everyone needs to feel loved to. To which I replied even for money I couldnt sleep with her I physically couldnt get it up --- Then they cut me off and start calling me a pig and were hitting me as im walking down their hallway. They even threw a brick at my ute ffs.

NEVER AGAIN :angry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread revival now qualified. Kemp, you owe him one!!!

Wait..What were her housemates doing outside her door listening in? Maybe they were planning to join you halfway through and they were mad because you totally ruined their plans??

Edited by Dan.

I have no idea. But I imagine they were just stoked she brought home a guy and when he tried to escape they werent to happy.

If they wanted to join in they should have let me nail the hot one (one of her flat mates was smokin') then I may have been able to keep it up for the hob goblins.