Sign in to follow this  
robzilla

Blind Dates

lol if that got me off I'd just walk around squirting on strangers every day and die a happy, convicted man. :)
Ah the great Australian dream B)

Did you cop feels at least disenter? that shits important in yr10 yo :lol:

nah man.. year 11 that all happened, when i left home, had my own flat, and changed schools.. suddenly i was mister popularity an the parties were always at my place.. was never short of gettin some then lol

I went on a date with a blind girl once. It was fun until she started giving head to the bed post.

:lol: gooch is back.

closest to a blind date i get is when you get dragged along by your mate who is keen on a girl but she brings friend with her when he take her out.

is that counted?

I've had the exact same experiance... :blink:

This thread is failing to deliver :(

I just delivered... cleaning up is the messy part though....

lol i like this chedder girls stories, well i have a very very turkish mum and guerenteed there is always a chick just over once a month, lol some of them turn out to be alright though but most are crazy, but honestly im not a fan of the forced relationship... so i just leave it at that

and chedder we need more stories

hahaa Chedder you got some funny experiences. very interesting to read. cant wait till u post more up!

i dont think i can ever go on a blind date. i'll be too worried that the guys gonna turn out to be a weirdo and i'll regret wasting my time going there to meet them. but u made me realise that they'll most likely just turn into interesting experiences that are fun to share with others.

Hello Cheddar. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter :lol:

Awesome stories, continue!

i vote for more story's by chedder!!!

what about telling us about the chunky dunker that you poked!...was she a blind date?

i vote for more story's by chedder!!!

what about telling us about the chunky dunker that you poked!...was she a blind date?

i was blind but it wasnt a date

HAHAHA... OH YES!!! come on kemp... do tell.... :lol:

its one of those stories where, its a 50 50... dont wanna tell because it may be soo shameful... ot tell because its soo funny...

TELL US!!! :wub::yes:

PLEASE~

most of the ns crew already know and its so so shame full u would not understand

*pulls up a chair and waits for uncle Kemp to tell a story*

most of the ns crew already know and its so so shame full u would not understand

BS!!!... by most its unfair to say only your friends <_>

we... the ones that dont know, also make up the NS community!!... :blush: and would LOVE to hear it...

i demand to hear it!!!.... you as a mod, and some one we look up to (yeh right) ... must share your wisdom :yes:

nah... i seriously would love to ehar it... the hype is killing me, this should be interesting... i hope its not one of those full mad story, then at the end shes just slightly meaty, but since kemp got hurt started saying shes fat...

LOL

yeah kemp, just say it again for the people who havent heard it before :)

i dont think i can ever go on a blind date. i'll be too worried that the guys gonna turn out to be a weirdo and i'll regret wasting my time going there to meet them.

Yeah, cos you're completely normal and stuff :unsure: lol

My mate told me he went on a 'blind' date Saturday night, some chick from RSVP.

Lets just say that in future he's gonna ask for more pics than a headshot, preferably with her holding a copy of that days newspaper :lol:

i dont think i can ever go on a blind date. i'll be too worried that the guys gonna turn out to be a weirdo and i'll regret wasting my time going there to meet them.

My mate told me he went on a 'blind' date Saturday night, some chick from RSVP.

Lets just say that in future he's gonna ask for more pics than a headshot, preferably with her holding a copy of that days newspaper :lol:

Yes, very important!

I made the mistake of trusting some grainy and old photo's of this chick, then when i went to meet her, she was a farking tanker!

Needless to say, i made the first excuse i could think of and split.

That night, i blocked her on MSN, and made a mental note to always insist on clear, reliable pics before meeting.

My mate told me he went on a date Saturday night, some chick from RSVP.

HAHAHAHAH your friend made the same msitake i did yrs ago... i had a crush on this girl... 1 grade higher than me from a diff school... any ways cahtted abit, got her pic... yeh yeh NICE!!!

i jigged school for the first time in my life to go meet her... wll lets jsut say at the cafe we barely talked, and i couldnt stop looking at how round she was...

got home... my uncles comes by, and goes to me...

uncle: OI!!! where were today?...

me:(thining oh shit im dead)... i was at school why?

uncle: my friend saw you at the station

me: mustve been some one else

uncle: hmmm ok "gives me dirty"

whats funny was i even went to the nearby station so i wont get busted at my local station...

Lets just say that in future he's gonna ask for more pics than a headshot, preferably with her holding a copy of that days newspaper laugh.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets just say that in future he's gonna ask for more pics than a headshot, preferably with her holding a copy of that days newspaper laugh.gif

:P

Not to mention the fact he WASTED 3 WEEKS talking to her on the phone beforehand.

Telling me how well they 'clicked' only to sit there (went out for tea) and barely speak a word to each other :lol: Poor guy...

:P

Not to mention the fact he WASTED 3 WEEKS talking to her on the phone beforehand.

Telling me how well they 'clicked' only to sit there (went out for tea) and barely speak a word to each other :lol: Poor guy...

So! Beauty is skin deep.. just unfortunate it was a deep search for him!

ok since Chad87 is one of my favorite members ill share the story again

B4 i start i want to make it clear

i know how shame full this is but ill share it just to make every one laf

this happen just after i left high skool

ive got this list of things to do and on the list it has

1. f*** red head

2. f*** fat bitch

NOTE: i do not find any of these a turn on, its just on my list of things to do, i wanna try all types of meat B4 im to old to

anyways i was at a party and i saw this fat red head and i thought why not?? i could kill to birds with one stone..

so i put my mack down on the fat smack down

anyways i went home with the fat cow anyways ill skip all the bullshit and get to the main part

when she stripped down u have no idea how turned of i was

just so u can have an understanding on wat type of turn off she was try and picture this.... FAT, skin white like papper, RED HAIR

anyways i was giving it to her with a limb dick because i couldnt get it full hard :lol: just as we started she goes STOP and im thinking yay im of the hook and she still counts as a red head and a fat chick so i can still cross IT of the list

just after i stop she goes over to the edge of the bed and pulls out a cake from under the bed!!!! who the f**K leaves cake under there bed??? and who the hell thinks about eating it half way threw sex???

i look at her and say where the f*** did u get that from??? and wat the f*** is it doing under ur bed?? then she tells me to start over again

by this time ive gone all soft and have to start over again i felt like crying but i was scared because the window was closed and it looked like it was locked as well

so we started going at it again doggy style and guess wat she was still eating the cake the fat bitch

i had enuff and couldnt take any more so i pulled him out and spat on her ass and said i shot my load on her fat ass

:lol: :lol: poor guy. its like that chick in the e mail i received.. nice pretty face.. then another photo of her body and she was... huge :S

who the f**K leaves cake under there bed??? and who the hell thinks about eating it half way threw sex???

i look at her and say where the f*** did u get that from??? and wat the f*** is it doing under ur bed?? then she tells me to start over again

so we started going at it again doggy style and guess wat she was still eating the cake the fat bitch

i had enuff and couldnt take any more so i pulled him out and spat on her ass and say i shot my load on her fat ass

Oh dear god...

Things really can't go any further downhill from here... Or can they? :lol:

1. f*** red head

2. f*** fat bitch

NOTE: i do not find any of these a turn on, its just on my list of things to do, i wanna try all types of meat B4 im to old to

anyways i was at a party and i saw this fat red head and i thought why not?? i could kill to birds with one stone..

anyways i went home with the fat cow anyways ill skip all the bullshit and get to the main part

just so u can have an understanding on wat type of turn off she was try and picture this.... FAT, skin white like papper, RED HAIR

anyways i was giving it to her with a limb dick because i couldnt get it full hard :lol: just as we started she goes STOP and im thinking yay im of the hook and she still counts as a red head and a fat chick so i can still cross IT of the list

just after i stop she goes over to the edge of the bed and pulls out a cake from under the bed!!!! who the f**K leaves cake under there bed??? and who the hell thinks about eating it half way threw sex???

by this time ive gone all soft and have to start over again i felt like crying but i was scared because the window was closed and it looked like it was locked as well

i had enuff and couldnt take any more so i pulled him out and spat on her ass and say i shot my load on her fat ass

LOL...f**king classic

BBAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHROFL!!!!! LOL!@!@!@!@!@ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAH

AHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

1. f*** red head

2. f*** fat bitch

i had enuff and couldnt take any more so i pulled him out and spat on her ass and said i shot my load on her fat ass

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

so fat girls do eat while they're having sex! i always thought it was a joke