Sign in to follow this  
EastCoastCustoms

EOI - 1JZ/ 2JZ conversion packages

Ive have done the 2jz conversion into a R32 and there is a lot of custom work to do i didnt get out of it under $20000 but ive done To4Z microtech big fuel system injectors twin plate clutch. before anyone goes into it have a good think about it because just about everything you do to it is custom there isnt anything that just bolts on and fits but end product is 20x better than the RB20 there is so much torque in every gear such a good all round car, i could tell the differents in the motor handling wise does feel any different. i can answer any question anyone might have.

Hi I'm new to thus site. Are these conversion kits still available?? Main reason I'm asking/looking is because I'm wanting to do this conversion and as there are not really many people willing to help me it looks like I will have to do it myself. And as I'm not the most mechanically minded person and/or I don't have all the tools a shop would, getting the engine in via a mounting package would be great. The conversion I would like to try achieve is a 2jz into an 1993 r32 skyline any other tips or info would also be welcome

Sign in to follow this