Sign in to follow this  
Ground_Level

N.S Friday Night Meets

I Got my race style rims for ozzy/uleh tyres. lovem.

Or you can spend the same amount of cash on second hands forged rims from Japan.

I would suggest trader "Homerrules."

not ragging out all the rims they have just what they promote is all bling bling crap and as said before there ok for some show cars. anyway what has this got to do with friday nights meets

stuart

don't know any of you guy's, I'm Roy and i might be there in my sil80 it's the real ugly red one with shit rims and no fron't bar,

what happened to the woden 2nd level carpark meets?, that would be easier for me

Yo roy, its raiss

hows the sil80, havent seen you in ages huh

don't know any of you guy's, I'm Roy and i might be there in my sil80 it's the real ugly red one with shit rims and no fron't bar,

what happened to the woden 2nd level carpark meets?, that would be easier for me

Are you the one I see parked outside Liz-boa (or whatever) in Woden all the time? Seems every time I got there you're there :)

I'm the red Supra that's parked in front of you nearly every Sunday :lol:

Are you the one I see parked outside Liz-boa (or whatever) in Woden all the time? Seems every time I got there you're there :)

yeah man Thats me

I work at Lisboa sat & sun

If you see me at my car bro introduce yourself

Yo roy, its raiss

hows the sil80, havent seen you in ages huh

yo whats up raiss

will you be at the museum friday knight at 9 bro

cause if you're there i'll go for sure

I NEED A FRONT BAR! i'll PM you

yeah man Thats me

I work at Lisboa sat & sun

If you see me at my car bro introduce yourself

hey roy, what part of lisboa you work (bar or outside)? a mate of mine co-owns it (mick) and i`m there all the time. next time i`m there i`ll say hello

as said before i wont be there tomoz night but will be there next week, test fitted the side skirts tonight they look mad just i need wider rear wheels lol

Edited by stewari

Yeah i'll come out but i'll take my mums car i think.. too many coppers cant afford a defect..

I see your silvia all the time haha. Who owns that silver 33 GTR with CF hood that is always parked along the strip? Seen that wank of a R34 with GTR badge on the front? Has a full kit and added rice :P makes me laugh but sounds pretty alright.

Hows your car going teon? OH and can I borrow those allen keys this week? Gotta change my sway bar lol.

lol i didn't make it i ended up getting drunk with a few mates.. hahah :lol:

lol i didn't make it i ended up getting drunk with a few mates.. hahah :lol:

That would explain why you didnt answer your phone :lol:

hey all, as said before ill be there this friday and my kit is on (will see if i have the time to respray the front bar before i see you) other wise all went well. i cant believe how many bolts holds the rear bar on and how hard they are to get off. take it easy stuart

just thought id get in early and say ill be there on friday night and see who else will be.

take it easy stuart

It is friday :P haha. Weather is pretty shit today :( I'm not doing anything yet but I don't know if I will turn up.

Yeah i might give this one a miss this weekend.. not sure if i can be bothered standing around in the cold tonite...

lol, tonight's the first time in a while that I think I can actually make it!

bout time , ill be there i want to see your car.

take it easy stuart

I'll come if teon picks me up :P haha my car is boring.

I have found I hate this public holiday, nothing to do - i've been watching friends with one of the girls i live with all morning haha.

you poor poor man, i've been out drifting ("off the road of cause")lol

take it easy, stuart

So it's 9:30ish yeah?

And Orphan, my car isn't too exciting at the moment - the clutch is slipping so I can't accelerate at more then about 50% throttle, and the front bar is held on with tape :(

it's normally 8:30 9:00 everyone starts getting there, the skylines australia boys get there about 9:30

Lol sounds like a good car :P haha mines a 1600kg auto with air suspension.. beat that. So keen on that FD3S with a 1UZ in it but i'm doubting being able to get it engineered as an ICV.

I dunno if its any help but a friend of my friends dad does resprays and if you supplied paint and had a prepped front bar ready he would spray it for free/very small charge. (yours was cracked wasn't it?) Was considering getting him to spray my bumper (hit a roo haha) but then I realised I drive an old man green soarer.

If you feel like picking me up let me know otherwise i'm going to see 'The Eye' lol could be an ok movie.

Oh an my name is David :P

Lol sounds like a good car :P haha mines a 1600kg auto with air suspension.. beat that. So keen on that FD3S with a 1UZ in it but i'm doubting being able to get it engineered as an ICV.

I dunno if its any help but a friend of my friends dad does resprays and if you supplied paint and had a prepped front bar ready he would spray it for free/very small charge. (yours was cracked wasn't it?) Was considering getting him to spray my bumper (hit a roo haha) but then I realised I drive an old man green soarer.

If you feel like picking me up let me know otherwise i'm going to see 'The Eye' lol could be an ok movie.

Oh an my name is David :P

you think lifes so hard.. try driving a Hydro car no thats what you can hang the F%#K on lol :woot:

so whos coming out this friday night

take it easy stuart

supras rule and thanks again teon