Sign in to follow this  
Ground_Level

N.S Friday Night Meets

Well i'll be heading out to the meet up tonite same spot nothing has changed.. i'll be there around 9:00, just incase sum newbies show up and get lost.. not sure how many people are coming out.. but yeah hope to see a few new faces tonite

Couldn't make it again. I seem to constantly have stuff on friday nights. Fingers crossed this coming one i have free!

Well i'll be heading out to the meet up tonite same spot nothing has changed.. i'll be there around 9:00, just incase sum newbies show up and get lost.. not sure how many people are coming out.. but yeah hope to see a few new faces tonite

im new 2 this site im not a boondog in a bombadoor could u let me no please i would realy like 2 meet some ppl 4 a chat and some car talk should have my GTR back next week and would b keen 2 go crusin i would never bring any wankers just want 2 c some nice cars

Edited by ck.r32gtr

Tonight is our last indoor soccer game, so i can come out again, but im working late next friday night and possibly the one after too. when i do eventually make it out, it may be with a different car :ph34r:

anyone going out 2nite?? same place??

hey could i get a PM with the meeting place im thinking of loading the car on the trailer and showing it off! :P

my car hasnt been out and about since it was Street Registerd! nearly 2 years ago!

Edited by halfplugged

Friday 19th:

Chance of rainfall: 20%.

Min 6

Max 22

Fine, mostly sunny.

Sounds like a good night for a cruise now that winter is over, whats the chances of a good turn out for once?

I will prob be out as usual but won't be out for long. it would b good if we could organise a fair number of cars to come for a cruise around d city, so count me in.

Yeah i would be up for that..

what do you say people... lets get a decent number of cars?

hey, i'd be up for it... i haven't gone on 1 b4....

my car look a lil dodge atm, not tint and stuff... but i mean other then that ill be fine i hope, need to change a few things b4 then... but by all means,, i'll be there... p.m. me if we decide to do something guys :)

cheers, Josh

haha your car looks dodge atm? I don't think so; look at mine; stock s13 basically. just the exhaust done so far n ripped off the wing. Hopefully I can keep up with you'se lol. Anyway, so who do we have coming on Friday night? I have set up a new thread for this Friday nite.