Sign in to follow this  
Spazo

What makes you really mad?

Not many things set me off at all.

The only thing i can think of that will turn me into a Mike Tyson would be when someone accuses me of doing or saying something i never did/said.

Oh, and little 12 year old gino's/muzza's. Probably more laugh at that than anything though.

Okay, well if nothing makes you really mad, then what bothers you?

My answer (I made this thread for "just looking" at his request but I thought I better think about it too)

Slow speed limits and the morons who choose to drive under them - especially in the right hand lane on the freeway! *stabs*

Police: for those who abuse their authority, and the wanky organizational culture they have

The lows that the popular music industry is stooping to (I don't really care but at times when all you have is a radio it's pretty shocking)

When a really great band turns really popular, sells out and draws the teeny bopper and surfer crowd (e.g I hated Incubus post make yourself and boycotted them after I saw them live in '99)

Ignorant employers

Understaffed/under facilitated businesses & institutes (e.g waiting in huge queues and a relatively tiny car park at my uni)

Parking inspectors

People who stand by and watch when you could use some help

People who think that selling drugs makes you 200% cooler instantly

People who use you as a stepping stone

People who take up a craft purely because they want to boost their image

People who choose friends that they use to boost their ego (e.g put them down, compare themselves to ugly/dumb people to feel better about themselves)

The ignorance you can see when faced with peoples stupid opinions via the internet e.g certain forums, youtubers

People who hack on counter strike

Feminists

Chauvinists

I'll add more when I can think of it haha

As if Ghosty! You hate fat people :P Enough to make a thread about them, telling us to stop having sex with them :lol::P

I get mad when people lie to me, and when people can't just come out and say what they mean.

I get mad when people drive like an idiot and put my life and my car in danger.

I get mad when people sit in the fast lane, but insist on doing the same speed as the car beside them so I'm blocked in.

I get especially mad when people try and tell me what to do. I have no problem taking orders at work and stuff, but just in general, I hate being told what to do, especially by people who are supposed to care about me.

Just a few random things..all I can think of at this stage :P

smokers ,

stoners,

theives,

junkies,

dogs,

old people that suk at driving,

people in clapped out rust buckets that drive around every day and the police dont look twice as they drive by inleaving a cloud of smoke,

harleys,

indigenous australians that blame me for things,

americans,

wasteful people,

child molesters,

rapists,

serial killers,

clowns,

child abusers,

bad parents,

abusive people,

people who throw there life away due to drugs and alchohol,

people who go out of there way to put down others to make themselves look better,

dog shit on the side walk,

english people(real pommys)

soccer,

westies(the cocks in the utes with bullbars)

violence,

gun lovers,

unessicary violence

kevin rudd

bogans,

slutty ex-girlfreinds that cheat on me

i could go on........................

i find if i dont come into cantact with any of this im as peaceful as the dali lama or gandi

besides obvious things like pedophiles, child abusers, etc

the thing that pisses me off royaly

- people who eat/chew loud as f**k with their mouth wide open the whole time.

and people who bite their nails.. and munch on steel objects like spoons.. .ARGH

hmmmmm... from a quick review of the replies...

1.)People who cannot see past themselves and their own needs...

2.)otherwise in general... how a democratic advantage tends to make something true/right... regardless of the facts or logic (an extension of spazo's point about retarded posts online).

3.)People of insecure, insincere, insufficient, or unreliable character. and coupled with point 1.), people who do not take respoinsibility for their own decisions or actions.

4.)Finally the crazy idiosyncracies found in western culture (a BIGASS list that NS.com will be spared of the details). But an offshoot of this point i must make is the insane lack of pursuit for knowledge and education in this society, gettin smart is frowned upon by the peers in school. WTF?

5.)edit: i must also add the lack of social conscience and social integration within western society.

6.)edit: the goddam f**king pension system in this country... by god!! if we abolished it (albeit that half the pension population would perish from inability to acclimatise) this bloody country could run much more efficiently, but then again this couples in with pretty much all the above points where people cannot see past their own needs, through lack of social education and integration... and blah, Blah, BLAH! you get my drift

FUKN NOKIA PHONES MAKE ME FUKN MAD!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!

its true its true... they really do suck balls

Edited by pikachu

i must say..

PEOPLE WHO CANNOT SPEAK ENGLISH.

OR SPEAK IT CORRECTLY...

also cold dark mornings sucks:(

shit little teenagers that think they are better than everyone and have no respect for anyone or anything.

when i dont get what i want :lol: jks :) i dont know.. i guess may be just dumb people who try and make me do things for them..

it takes a while for me to get angry.

but the one thing that would make me mad is " being accused of doing something i did not do. "

People who don't take responsibility for their actions. If your the one at fault then do something to make it right and don't pass it off for someone else to fix just because your can't be bothered facing up to the consequences. THAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF. And teens who have no respect for other people and their property.

Yes! So fkn annoying

Bad customer service makes me really mad .... those workers are getting f*cken paid - the least they could do is act happy and smile once

Fat chicks who think the world owes them something so try and make everyone else's life hell

Fat chicks who think the world owes them something so try and make everyone else's life hell

speaking from experience?

speaking from experience?

Yes. When I used to work for a furniture shop the worst customers were indians and fat chicks. The fat chicks would always complain about everything. If you just be nice then I'll be nice back.

Oh and I've also noticed at restaurants they are most likely to send food back or complain about stuff in general. I guess they don't care what people think of them because they don't take care of their appearance either.

Oh and I hate it how some fat chicks smell like period.

emails...

clients who dont know what there talking about.

People who try to negotiate on prices for something that has a fixed price i.e A pizza at Pizza Hut.

People who drive at 80 in 90 zones in the right hand lane.

actually scrath all that its just Idiots.. all the f**king tools and dumb shits in my life who i have to deal with from day to day.. seriously end it, please for my sake...

being wonken up at 5 am after 3 hours sleep and not being able to get back to sleep.. makes me grumpy does that count...... : <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_ranting3.gif" alt=":rant:">