Sign in to follow this  
Spazo

What makes you really mad?

who said they were talking about u? lol hahah :P kidding....watch out for this one

Oooh you pwnd me hard!! I will smash you next time I see your a$$ walking the streets nigguh! :lol:

oh yeah? bring it on woman...i'll glass u in the face..Wayne Carey style :lol: then i'll glass ur car:P

And you don't wana know what I'll be doing to your vehicle ;)

Edit: Haha and ooh yes apparently I'm "fiesty" :P

But who will be in more pain? a 180 on fire or at the bottom of a river? or my already wreck crapper box ? lol

Another thing that really gets to me is ppl who talk really loud on mobile phones...firstly for f%$k sake, the person on the other line can hear u and so can everyone else around them. Another thing that really sh$ts me is ppl who walk really slowly in shopping aisles and get in ur way...f%^cken inconsiderate half wits

people who press their brakes on the motorway! arrgh!

did you ever think that maybe its because your sitting too close,

f**k i hate tailgaters

^ hahaha yeah tailgaters are annoying

thankfully for me they are usually slower cars than mine, so ill let them sit on my ass, in a 80zone, then ill slow down to 40-50,let them change lanes, and ill boot it back up to 80 and they have no chance of overtaking me.

^^ive gotten to the point where if its a single lane road i just pull over and let them past now, it just frustrates me too much to have them there. i touch my brakes a few times, if that doesn't work i hit them a bit harder and slow down then speed up, then if that still doesn't work i just pull over, then the look at me like what are you doing? dickheads

did you ever think that maybe its because your sitting too close,

f**k i hate tailgaters

no, because I always keep a 2 second gap like youre suppose to. I dont like tailgaters so I dont tail gate...

fair enough, sorry to attack you. i always thought it was a 3 second gap tho? well it was when i got my p's, has it changed?

did you just mean tapping their brakes in general? like the drive along with their left foot resting on the brake?

Edited by weeman1

indians, taxi drivers, indian taxi drivers, people who do 70 on a 100km/hr freeway for some reason. And im not being racist coz im asian myself but little 5ft tall asian mums driving massive Toyota Landcruiser, Prado and Camry. I HATE THEM ALL...someone post something before i explode :angry:

and that 2. the other day this fuker was 10km under the speed limit on the m4 and i couldnt overtake because he was going too slow for me to overtake, other cars were just flying past so i started tailgating him and the c*nt had the nerve to slam his brakes and give me the finger, when i overtook him i cut the fukr off and slammed on my brakes. i so would love to have a massive 4wd with a nice big bullbar

fair enough, sorry to attack you. i always thought it was a 3 second gap tho? well it was when i got my p's, has it changed?

did you just mean tapping their brakes in general? like the drive along with their left foot resting on the brake?

3 seconds in the rain :D

and yeah its people who rest their foot on the brake... i notice it mostly with oldies

indians, taxi drivers, indian taxi drivers, people who do 70 on a 100km/hr freeway for some reason. And im not being racist coz im asian myself but little 5ft tall asian mums driving massive Toyota Landcruiser, Prado and Camry. I HATE THEM ALL...someone post something before i explode :angry:

Kill them!! :rant:

3 seconds in the rain :D

and yeah its people who rest their foot on the brake... i notice it mostly with oldies

ah fair enough, ive always tried to keep to 3 seconds. meh, a friends dad always rested his left foot on the brake, i think its cause they lazy

and lol at above post

when your in a hurry at the supermarket and the person in front pays by credit card for a 80c pack of chewing gum

WheN PpL TyPe lIKe tHiS.

aNd fiNk dAt deY r sO koOL

true!

when your in a hurry at the supermarket and the person in front pays by credit card for a 80c pack of chewing gum

Do they actually do that =/

WheN PpL TyPe lIKe tHiS.

HahAHhahAH YoU So FaRni!

brake squile (however you spell it) just shits me

and that 2. the other day this fuker was 10km under the speed limit on the m4 and i couldnt overtake because he was going too slow for me to overtake, other cars were just flying past so i started tailgating him and the c*nt had the nerve to slam his brakes and give me the finger, when i overtook him i cut the fukr off and slammed on my brakes. i so would love to have a massive 4wd with a nice big bullbar

+1 to that

You don't need to tap your brake repeatedly when you're on a a friggin' freeway... if the person at the front taps their brake then everyone behind them taps theirs in fear of rear ending a car and the traffic just gets slower and I get more frustrated. The only reason you should need to brake is if a car cuts you off or if you're right before the lights/corner.

- Dole bludgers

- Wannabe street gangs (ie. Rule the Streets - I mean they even have a gay name)

- Bus drivers

- Uni students who think they know everything and always have to be anti-establishment (basically the escobar s13s of the world).

- Kevin Rudd

- Americans thinking they can build cars

- Seeing Chrysler 300Cs on the road. They look so crap I find them offensive.

- As a fan of V8 Supercar racing, the belief some have that James Courtney is actually a good driver - yes he is capable of being fast but he crashes out so often that it doesn't mean squat.

I'm sure I'll think of more later

+1 to that

You don't need to tap your brake repeatedly when you're on a a friggin' freeway... if the person at the front taps their brake then everyone behind them taps theirs in fear of rear ending a car and the traffic just gets slower and I get more frustrated. The only reason you should need to brake is if a car cuts you off or if you're right before the lights/corner.

yeah that too! fark... if youre going too fast just let go of the gas, you dont need to brake on a motorway/freeway unless its an emergency!

or your standing there with 1 or 2 things in your hands to pay for, and the person in front of you realises that, and has a full trolley load, and doesnt let you go ahead of them

people who think slamming there brakes on when someone is tailgating them is a good idea...

people who slow down to 50 in an 80 zone when someone is tailgating them, only to speed back up to 80 when the tailgater tries to pass.

I don't like when people act like silly bananas

:ph34r:

- Dole bludgers

- Wannabe street gangs (ie. Rule the Streets - I mean they even have a gay name)

- Bus drivers

- Uni students who think they know everything and always have to be anti-establishment (basically the escobar s13s of the world).

- Kevin Rudd

- Americans thinking they can build cars

- Seeing Chrysler 300Cs on the road. They look so crap I find them offensive.

- As a fan of V8 Supercar racing, the belief some have that James Courtney is actually a good driver - yes he is capable of being fast but he crashes out so often that it doesn't mean squat.

I'm sure I'll think of more later

whats wrong with escabar, i actually like his ideal... not all, but some.

people who think slamming there brakes on when someone is tailgating them is a good idea...

people who slow down to 50 in an 80 zone when someone is tailgating them, only to speed back up to 80 when the tailgater tries to pass.

are you a tail gater... i hate tail gaters!!!!

I'm only a tail gaiter when I am in the right lane and the person in front of me is going under the limit and has room to move to the left lane.

Lier's

Taxi Driver's

Public transport

People who are judgemental

Peak hour traffic

Lads

People with no respect

Honda driver's who thing there car's are the greatest

People who use you for their own gains

Lier's

Taxi Driver's

Public transport