Sign in to follow this  
loz

Nissansilvia.com Mixtape Comp - Ends March 30

na its not..

or else i would of done it already haha

i cant play this cheesy commercial shit, i listened to your set merlz and didnt really enjoy it because of the track selection, meh the whole electro genre sucks. your mixing was solid though and that i enjoyed.

i cant play this cheesy commercial shit, i listened to your set merlz and didnt really enjoy it because of the track selection, meh the whole electro genre sucks. your mixing was solid though and that i enjoyed.

LOL!! big deal if you didn't like it just vote for him :lol:

mate what can you do if the selection of music was electro then that is what il play..

i dont particuarly like commercial and you can ask the music fans of ns.com here

i even dedicated one of my sets to an underground dj by playing all phat electro.

but what loz asked for is done.

and i wanted to enter the competition because i thought it would be something fun to do

mate what can you do if the selection of music was electro then that is what il play..

i dont particuarly like commercial and you can ask the music fans of ns.com here

i even dedicated one of my sets to an underground dj by playing all phat electro.

but what loz asked for is done.

and i wanted to enter the competition because i thought it would be something fun to do

:)

id enter but none of the styles i mix will get accepted

not even hard trance? if hardstyle gets accepted hard trance should too

wow merls i had know idea you were so multi talented! is there anything you cant do?

any way im willing to pay upto 15$(inc safe delivery) for a burnt copy of this final cd compilation im more partial to rnb but ill take what i can get +1 for silvia sounds

hahaha photoshop and dj are both hobby's haha

i dont think the cd will be available for distro so id suggest just to download the one i did (if you like) and burn it on cd

i have already cut the tracks up for you.

both SammyB's and MeRlz' mixes sound awesome ..

would have liked if there was a little more trance or something of the like in them .. but hey they are still kick ass as is

good work guys .. good luck to everyone who enters

merlz!!! this track rocks my socks!!

11. Divine Gosa (Switch Remix) - Radioclit.mp3

Thanks for the feed back guys, my tracks in the zip folder are in order on my comp dunno y after uploadin them they came out wak, so i guess if u listen 2 it refer to the track list on the forum and put em in order sorry for the hassle...good luck to any1 else entering....

hahaha photoshop and dj are both hobby's haha

i dont think the cd will be available for distro so id suggest just to download the one i did (if you like) and burn it on cd

i have already cut the tracks up for you.

well if i ask a mate (you) to burn a cd for me as a mate( ;) ) and if i pay you a small fee for postage and the blank cd then thats not distribution thats two mates helping each other out :)

i dont wanna down load it and burn it an shit and i cant play mp3s in my turn of the millenium alpine cd player so mate id be happy for you to do me a favour and ill cover you costs :)

someone make an rnb mix tape for me and ill offer you the same deal ;)

in nero you can burn the tracks as a audio cd instead of mp3.. which should work...

Download the mix take the songs 1 by 1 in order into nero and burn as CD-RW shld work.

I've decided not to enter this competition for a number of reasons:

1.) I couldn't be bothered (main reason)

2.) It's going to be a biased choice in the end

3.) I so couldn't be stuffed making it car themed

4.) I have to play a crapload of songs I absolutely hate now

5.) I hate beer and I'm drinking it for the hell of it.

I've decided not to enter this competition for a number of reasons:

3.) I so couldn't be stuffed making it car themed

who wants to hear flutterz and "dori noises" in a set while your driving anyway....? <_>

hey mate

thats what was asked

if you want to knock anyone that would be the web-master loz

and i wouldn't recommend that at all..

im aware who said it, i read the first post.

although he wasnt very clear when it comes to auto theme... eg. does he want beeping of horns in the middle of a track or vl flutterz or maybe even a truck engine braking in between transitions.. its a recipe for cheesy sounding music and they're just the effects.. just my opinion.

Look basically the comp was set out not 2 start sh*t between ne1 , certain guidelines were set and we stuck to them , made our mix'z did all the hard work so ppl can enjoy them, and if u dont wanna here " flutters" in ur car then its called dont download and burn the mix simple, im sure u can listen to much worser crap on 100.3 nova crap fm....just my opinion....

i dont know what u are all bitching about, im 99% sure the cruisers guide to 2008 by djemz will be much better then the crap i just downloaded

just cant wait for it

djemz dont be getting my vote because he didnt split up his mp3 into tracks

just doesnt make it enjoyable if its just one long ass track

i wanna be able to skip threw it

i dont know what u are all bitching about, im 99% sure the cruisers guide to 2008 by djemz will be much better then the crap i just downloaded

just cant wait for it

hey thanks bud, ill try not disappoint you :)

djemz dont be getting my vote because he didnt split up his mp3 into tracks

just doesnt make it enjoyable if its just one long ass track

i wanna be able to skip threw it

now now kempy, i havnt even finished the mix yet! might record a live set tomorrow night at our weekly meet hahaha, doesnt get more ns.comy then that!

wat mix are u talking about?

^ sorry dude i was mistaken with the 2005 mix

merlz!!! this track rocks my socks!!

11. Divine Gosa (Switch Remix) - Radioclit.mp3

i said the exact same thing kemp..awesome track hey!

can someone attempt to add some revlimiter bashing with some hard bass that would sound wicked

Come on.... BAD MAN!

The mix is done, just waiting on some samples and vocals. Got a few Exclusive tracks in there! :ph34r:

Need a female vocalist.

Oh.. and flutters if anyone has a sample :lol: :lol:

just cant wait for it

thats because the cruisers guide is what emz wanted to play..

there is no cut ups and there is no shout outs or car samples as requested by loz

if i had to choose one of the sets i have entered it wouldn't be the one i just did

Are you f**king kiding me.

Merlz havnt heard your set, but i dont doubt that you put effort into it, which is more than enough for me.

Loris if you dont want to enter the competition then dont, honestly i could care less.

So dont f**king dissrespect some one else who took the time to enter.

Shit like that just f**king pisses me off.

I would have entered myself, but ive been flat out with work and actually making my own music, i havnt really had to time to do much