Sign in to follow this  
loz

Nissansilvia.com Mixtape Comp - Ends March 30

jeez get over it. Bad Man won. I agree, I liked merlz's more only because of the track selection. I'm not into hip hop.

Bad man won obviously because he fit the criteria better.

he only fit the criteria because he was the only one in it.

personally i thought emz was the best. mainly cause its my type of music and i love all the songs in the play list. that and the excellent mixing.. cant wait for the next one man :)

keep up the good work

na seriously whats the GO!

did badman get his jackets?

Nope... Although to be fair Loz did have a jacket... It was just a few sizes too small for me.

HEY GUYZ, Unfortunately i just came across this comp n ive missed out on the entry,

i got some mixes i give away to ne one interested

its Hip hop/rap/rnb. with some nice scratchin in em,

Still you cruiserz can check out my page for some new cutz etc. @ WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DEEJAYSWIZZY

Congratz to the winner n Keep cruisin, maybe ill some of the syd rides @ one of the cruise meet-upz...

DJ-S-WIZZY

Palming off the leftover merchandise he cant sell in a competition, smooth.

So what did you get for your effort? A sticker? Maaaaad.

sif he got a stamp on his hand that said "Your Super"

:lol:

I'm pretty sure no one entered this because they badly wanted a NS jacket.

I do it to give people some quality mixtapes to listen to. The same reason I have no interest in being some mad hektik club DJ.

I do it because I love the music.

i did it because i was bored and thought why not.

i found out about the jackets when the voting started haha.

i still want my stickers but hahaha

Word.

Thats why we all put out demos online for free download. Thats why I donate Tuesday nights to my live web show.

Just a bit of a dig at the comp that the 'prize' amounted to nothing, not at you guys.

I'm pretty sure no one entered this because they badly wanted a NS jacket.

I do it to give people some quality mixtapes to listen to. The same reason I have no interest in being some mad hektik club DJ.

hey man,

next time u make a mixtape can you upload it or let me know because i though yours was one of the best hip hop/ rnb mixtapes ive heard in a while. Loved the mixing and song selection.

HEY GUYZ, Unfortunately i just came across this comp n ive missed out on the entry,

i got some mixes i give away to ne one interested

its Hip hop/rap/rnb. with some nice scratchin in em,

Still you cruiserz can check out my page for some new cutz etc. @ WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DEEJAYSWIZZY

Congratz to the winner n Keep cruisin, maybe ill some of the syd rides @ one of the cruise meet-upz...

DJ-S-WIZZY

SPEWIN

Update.

I have seen the Jacket I'm getting. It does exist. I get it this Sunday.

yeah what do me and emz get haha

ok i kinda feel... used, let down, hurt, heart broken, lied to.....

this site that i have spent 6 years on promised the winner of each category; rnb and house will each receive a ns.com jacket + stickers.

this site or should i now say 'network' also promised all entries receive a sticker.

then the category's were combined with the promise that the top 2 would be receiving jackets + stickers and all entries stickers....

the comp is over, gg to badman and fkn awesome mixes from the other guys!

bad man won, i came second, followed by merlz and the other boys.

i believe badman and i are entitled to a jacket, it appears he got his and i have heard NOTHING about mine nor have the other boys got their stickers....

im not having a winge as such, its just that day in day out we have to follow the rules of this network, and it isnt fair doing everything right, taking up 2 weeks (litterally) sitting down, taking requests, planning, hours of different styles of mixing, hours of doing the mix again till the play list sounded all in order, hours of editing and being promised one thing but getting nothing.

its 6am and i just got back from a slide and i was freezing my tits off cursing i didnt have my warm ns.com jacket! lol. i love my music and i will continue to make decent mixes (or attempt to lol) for as long as i still have my hearing.. but i would never treat someone the way i would want to be treated myself.

cheers for the read

emz

didnt you just use that cruisers guide that you made for your entry?? from what i understood, the categories were merged and the winner got a jacket.

Emz didnt you use a PC to make your mix?

Wheres the effort in that?

^^ yes and no

i used my behringer bcd3000 then used sony acid to cut it up and adjust some minor things that i wasnt happy with.

and yes i made the cruisers guide and entered that, but the cruisers guide would have been wayyyyy more basic if it wasnt for the comp

But wheres the effort if youre relying on PC software to sync everything up?

Just get some gear, record on output, no post-record edit f**karounds necessary if you can properly use vinyl / CDJs and can use your ears to match beats and volume levels.

/mutters furthers obsenities about PC mixing :rant: lol

i seen emz mixing, he never uses auto sync, he calls it "cheating"

yeahh it takes a while to teach yours ears to learn what beat is going off or what beat is going to be off..

takes time.

Fair enough then, it is cheating. He must be the only person that doesnt use it when using mixing software hah.

yeahh it takes a while to teach yours ears to learn what beat is going off or what beat is going to be off..

takes time.

Yeah but practice long enough it becomes instinctive.

Fair enough then, it is cheating. He must be the only person that doesnt use it when using mixing software hah.

takes time.

I dont use any auto syncing when i jam together tracks on the pc.

Not the only one.

takes time.

I dont use any auto syncing when i jam together tracks on the pc.

Not the only one.

boxy i would seriously love to buy some new decks, every night i work at i get to g'ed up, i love my music so much, but my car has consumed my life and money (sucks 2 b student) so much i even got a crappy non mp3 deck with only rear speakers =(

its the closest thing to proper decks i got right now... im glad im not using a mouse lol

didnt you just use that cruisers guide that you made for your entry?? from what i understood, the categories were merged and the winner got a jacket.

This was my understanding too.

Also I think it's unfair of you to just sit and complain. Have you asked Loz? Did any of you give him your address?

Ask Loz what the deal is guys. The merch is all sussed by him and Aimee "misbhvn". im sure stickers and appropriate rewards are available for posting.

Thanks

Christian