Sign in to follow this  
loz

HARDTUNED.NET NEW SITE: ERROR REPORTING

Sorry Loz, thought I'd post it in here as well.

Is the address www.hardtuned.net supposed to re-direct or is that not happening yet?

There doesnt seem to be a domain of that description.

haven't set up that domain yet...

still deciding what to do with it!

perhaps something like this loz: http://www.ikohr.net/hardtuned.net/index.htm

at least temporarily?

its not staying logged in!!! keeps logging me out every time i check GTROC and all them new sections

attachment files such as pictures are not opening when clicked >_

thats the main problem ive found;

pictures that are linked up in threads(for sale, offtopic etc.) open up and say:

" the time **image link here** cannot be displayed, because it contains errors."

havent found anything else, and ive been on for the past 7 hours :lol:

I can’t find a search button.

If you are looking at someone’s profile and click to see there recent posts it does not work.

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/websites/51/www.nissansilvia.com/forums/sources/classes/class_session.php on line 364

up the top on main page www.ns.com where an add banner should be,

FYI.. text is MASSIVE in firefox. rather frustrating when i can read it 3 meters away smile.gif

lub ya lots loz

not staying logged in, site is VERY laggy (15-20 seconds to load each page) - i have 2x 8mb dsl connections, both slow, 1 iinet, 1 Optus.

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/websites/51/www.nissansilvia.com/forums/sources/classes/class_session.php on line 364

up the top on main page www.ns.com where an add banner should be,

^ Is this still happening?

FYI.. text is MASSIVE in firefox. rather frustrating when i can read it 3 meters away smile.gif

lub ya lots loz

^ Should be fixed soon

not staying logged in, site is VERY laggy (15-20 seconds to load each page) - i have 2x 8mb dsl connections, both slow, 1 iinet, 1 Optus.

^ Is this still happening?

i cant open attached images to see it in a larger size, frustrating cause im trying to sort something out.

bdsgfs.jpg

also, there was never any lag for me so i dunno whether that was fixed or only affected some people.

missing search button on top

and can't see the forums succession links, like the oens that go like

FOrum index > Nissan SIlvia > Technical > etc etc

to choose from?

cheers

After i log in doesnt matter what i click on next, when the screen comes up im logged back out so i cant post cause im logged out i can olny browse threads

Same here every time i click on a post or hit the reply button it boots me out and i re login once i have logged in i start a post.. and by the time im finished and hit the post button it boots me out, so i then re login but when i'm logged in it takes me back to the home page.. and i have lost my post..

not sure if this has been mentioned but when you click on gallery in members profile, it comes up this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/websites/51/www.nissansilvia.com/forums/sources/api/gallery/api_gallery.php on line 99

its not staying logged in!!! keeps logging me out every time i check GTROC and all them new sections

After i log in doesnt matter what i click on next, when the screen comes up im logged back out so i cant post cause im logged out i can olny browse threads

Same here, this is DAMN frustrating!

If you are looking at someone’s profile and click to see there recent posts it does not work.

+1 as well.

Browser: Firefox.

shift + refresh (firefox)

CTRL + R (internet explorer)

Doing this forces you to re-download the back-end files of nissansilvia.com (the ones we're fixed!)

It will guarantee you get all the latest bug-fixes!!!!

regards,

loz

Warning: main() [function.main]: Unable to access /home/websites/51/www.nissansilvia.com/forums/sources/ipsclass.php in /home/websites/51/www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php on line 60

Warning: main(/home/websites/51/www.nissansilvia.com/forums/sources/ipsclass.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/websites/51/www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php on line 60

keep getting this:

Warning: main() [function.main]: Unable to access /home/websites/51/www.nissansilvia.com/forums/sources/ipsclass.php in /home/websites/51/www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php on line 60

Warning: main(/home/websites/51/www.nissansilvia.com/forums/sources/ipsclass.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/websites/51/www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php on line 60

Doing this forces you to re-download the back-end files of nissansilvia.com (the ones we're fixed!)

regards,

loz

Tried that, still logs me out as soon as I click reply or edit to a post.

EDIT: Quick reply doesn't work as a result. It's like the site has a 10second timeout or something.

regards,

loz

Tried that, still logs me out as soon as I click reply or edit to a post.

EDIT: Quick reply doesn't work as a result. It's like the site has a 10second timeout or something.

i second that..... IT DOESNT WORK!!!!!! :(:angry::(

pretty sure the reason you get logged out is because cookies are set to only being able to be accessed by nissansilvia.com, or skylinegt.com etc. so when you go to a new one it cant read the other site's cookie and you have to log in again.

I was trying to change my email address and the code is not displayed in the "Your unique security code" field so you cannot update the field.

I was trying to change my email address and the code is not displayed in the "Your unique security code" field so you cannot update the field.

This one should be fixed... Please try again and let us know

when clickin on pic attached to the posts they never open anymore. pretty annoying though

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this