Sign in to follow this  
ISC Performance

HUB CENTRIC SPACERS!

We have just imported a large range of both 4 and 5 stud hub centric spacers, these spacers are made of extremely high quality materials, light weight and have the hub ring for added safely keeping your wheel firmly in place!

4x114.3

15mm = $125

20mm = $135

25mm = $145

30mm = $155

4x114_L.gif

5x114.3

15mm = $125

20mm = $135

25mm = $145

30mm = $155

5x114_L.gif

Hi very keen on these are the 4 stud ones avaliable in 1.5 stud thread pitch to suit toyotas or can the studs be changed

cheers

How are these for wobble etc? stable at high speeds?

these arent coloured 'Stern' items are they?

how do i order 2 x PAIR of 4 by 114.3 for the same pitch as a s13 silvia. i think its 1.25.

matty

Hi, for ordering just send us a pm on this website or call Ryan-0413804117

Thanks,Ryan

How are these for wobble etc? stable at high speeds?

wobble is non exsistent due to the high quality hub centric design.

Ryan

Hey Mate

just wondering how much for a pair (2) of 20mm spacers for an s13 (114.3x4) with 12x1.25 i think..got work emotion wheel nuts want these still to fit

also do these come with the nuts to bolt down to your hub?

delivered to 2323 N.S.W

Cheers

i think the colouring is a bad idea, cop bait.

any discount for buying 2 pairs? free shipping maybe?

whats the deal with the thread do you different sizes?

payment has been made today for a pair of 15mm spacers 4stud 180sx pattern total of $140

cheers

how do these go with the length of the stock wheel threads? is there enough depth so you dont have the stock threads sitting out the other side/above the plate if you know what i mean.

Like if the stock wheel threads are Xmm long how could a spacer thats less that the length of the thread work without the threads sticking out the other side?

Or am i wrong and need some edumacation???

how do these go with the length of the stock wheel threads? is there enough depth so you dont have the stock threads sitting out the other side/above the plate if you know what i mean.

Like if the stock wheel threads are Xmm long how could a spacer thats less that the length of the thread work without the threads sticking out the other side?

Or am i wrong and need some edumacation???

25mm spacers will be able to cover your existing studs but anything less then that they will protrude. Most wheels will have holes/gaps in the back of them for these studs to slip into etc.

Ryan

Yo Ryan,

Do you do any bigger than 25mm? I am after a pair of 25mm and 35mm

Let me know.

Pete

Yo Ryan,

Let me know.

Pete

Hi Pete, The biggest we do is 30mm.

Ryan

Yo Ryan,

Let me know.

Pete

Hi Pete, The biggest we do is 30mm.

Ryan

Cheers Mate :)

Will see if we can run a 5mm with these and let you know ;)

hey i'll take 2 25mm and 2 30mm 4 stud thanks pm me please

another dumb question.. sorry

i've got extended wheel studs already on the fronts but with the new wheels and a 7mm slip on spacer there is only prob a 3mm gap between the tyre and coilover.

was thinking of getting a 15mm hubcentric spacer but would i have to take out the wheel studs off the hubcentric spacer since i already have extended wheel studs?... or do i take the extended wheel studs off the car and put the spacer on.... i would rather take the studs off the spacer and just bolt it on...

thx

another dumb question.. sorry

i've got extended wheel studs already on the fronts but with the new wheels and a 7mm slip on spacer there is only prob a 3mm gap between the tyre and coilover.

was thinking of getting a 15mm hubcentric spacer but would i have to take out the wheel studs off the hubcentric spacer since i already have extended wheel studs?... or do i take the extended wheel studs off the car and put the spacer on.... i would rather take the studs off the spacer and just bolt it on...

thx

Hi, Yes the studs on the spacer can be removed if needed. Also check your wheels as they may already have holes for the standard studs to slip into etc.

Ryan

$155 for 30mm spacers sounds tops! Do you have in stock, and how much for friehgt to Derwent Park, Tasmania 7009?

Cheers,

Sarah

you should also mention that the bolt on spacers wont work with standard nissan wheels.

i bought a set of 20mm and 15mm and my r34 gtr wheels dont fit over the hub centric part. the standard s14 wheels dont fit either

Cheers, Anth

p.s you should look into getting the diameter of the hub centric bit made a bit smaller so you can use these with standard nissan wheels

hey ryan just got a technical question for you, the nuts you supply with the spacers, once tight do they protrude from the face of the spacer at all? im trying to figure out if you can use these spacers with rims that dont have the extra holes that some rims have.

thanks, tom

Sign in to follow this