Sign in to follow this  
zhong

ZHONG'S ADJUSTABLE XENON HID KITS! FREE PARKERS!

Hey guys,

We're proud to bring you quality HID kits once again! And now with new ADJUSTABLE HID TECHNOLOGY for all those who'd like the extra function of brightness adjustability whilse driving as the controller is in cabin! There are 5-settings of brightness control so you can dim the brightness when your in city driving and turn it brighter in the backroads for extra vision at night! These are available in all sizes (including hi/lo kits). Please refer to the photos below.

We still have the standard HID kits available also at the unbeatable price of $170 delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers.

STANDARD HID KIT (SINGLE) - $170delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers

STANDARD HID KIT (HI/LO) - $200delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers

ADJUSTABLE HID KIT (SINGLE) - $230delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers

ADJUSTABLE HID KIT (HI/LO) - $260delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers

ALL COME WITH WARRANTY.

HID KITS

- Made in HK backed up with 12 month return to base warranty (on faulty item only, postage costs paid by customer)

- Comes with full installation instructions

- Guranteed to give you better light output

- 8000K reccommended for street use (white with slight blue tinge)

Kit Contains:

- Installation manual

- 2 x Ballast Ignitors

- 2 x Ballasts (Globes)

- All required wiring loom

- Ballast Ignitor brackets & bolts

Photos attatched below.

HID GLOBES (Comes with wiring loom for ballast ignitors)

- Single LO $100 delivered p/pair (with warranty)

- H4 HI/LO $140 delivered p/pair (with warranty)

COMPATIBILITY

- H1 (S14a/S15/R33/R34)

- H3 (S13/R32)

- H4 (S13/180SX/S14)

- H7 (350Z/Corolla)

- HB4 (Integra/IS200)

Globe Temperatures: 5000K (pure white), 6000K(white with slight blue tinge), 8000K(white with blue tinge), 10000K(artic blue), 12000K(crystal blue/purple)

Ask for compatibility to your ride if your not too sure yourself, we'll be sure to answer your questions. And before anyone asks, these HID kits are DIY installation (mostly plug and play), and are reccommended for PROJECTOR equipped lights for best results. But they will work fine with normal non-projector light housings, and no they won't melt the glass, these infact probably run at a lower temperature than normal globes!

PAYMENT

For a quick transaction, please PM us your details in the following format after transfering funds to the provided account. If you require installation within VIC, atleast 50% needs to be deposited before kit is ordered in. They usually come within a week, but allow up to 10 days for postage and handling.

Name:

Address:

Globe type: (h1,etc)

Globe temperature: (8000k etc)

HID type: (adjustable/nonadjustable)

Amount deposited: ($999)

Name: zhongcreative

Bank: ANZ

BSB: 013365

Acc: 537537158

For further information or enquiries please don't hesitate to contact me via PM, or post directly on the thread!

Have a nice day,

PS. THE FIRST PHOTO IS A GIF FILE...

Peace.

adjustable_hid.gif

inside_picture.JPG

digital_wire_control_dimmer.jpg

Hey mate, do you sell the parkers seperately?

i've got 8000k HIDS but with ugly yellow parkers and am after ones thatll match the 8000k lights

chris268 - We don't sell them seperately at this stage unfortunately. The yellow parkers ruin the look of the hids don't they!

Peace.

so will these suit the square s13 headlights

yeh i believe there H4 globes

meathead14.39 - We have all different types of globes available to suit most if not ALL cars! :)

Thanks, keep the orders coming guys.

Peace.

ok so whats the difference between the hi/lo and the single?

is it hi/lo beam or what?

and whats with the adjustable? like a knob you can use to brighten/dim the light?

thanks

meathead14.39 - The difference between hi/lo and single are only available for H4 type globes, as they have a dual filament system (having high and low beam with the one globe) as per 180sx uses. The hi/lo HID versions simulate that effect using spinning actuators to reflect light upwards giving the same function as a normal h4 globe would, but this time with h4/hi/lo hid both your low/high beams will remain the same colour temperature/brightness etc. Adjustable HID is brand new system where you get an electronic in-cabin controller which allows you to adjust the brightness of the actual hid light output, ranging from LOWEST (1) to HIGHEST (5). As per "GIF" file attatched in thread..

More questions? Please don't hesitate to ask!

Peace.

Hey Zhong-

Re the adjustable xenon kits - do they go brighter than the normal (unadjustable) kits, or darker?

ie - does '1' on the adjustable kit equate to the brightness of the unadjustable kit (so the adjustable kits can go brighter than normal)

OR does '5' on the adjustable kit equate to the brightness of the unadjustable kit (so the adjustable kits can go duller than normal)

OR something inbetween?

Cheers,

Chris

is the adjuster function available seperately for other hid's?

or is it specific to those bulbs?

Gob - These should be alot brighter than standard HID kits, as these run up to 85W compared to the average 35W.. So I'd dare say that 35W is level one, and there is a 5 point adjustable setting so you can have it run 100% power (brightest) etc. Hope that explains it!

51CAZ - The adjuster function is built for specific ballast/ignitor types, so it's not just the adjuster unit, it's the actual whole kit!

These globes are designed to withstand such adjustability and are made for this type only, so realistically if you were to knock up a resistor kit to your average hid kit, you will get adjustability, but only less-bright as at 100% they run 35W compared to these 85Wmax! This makes the kit worth it if your always getting too much attention when not wanted ie city driving/driving behind a cop lol

Peace.

Hey mate, do you sell the parkers seperately?

i've got 8000k HIDS but with ugly yellow parkers and am after ones thatll match the 8000k lights

hey Chris

You can get parkers from autobarn.

do you sell the globes seperately? i got a different HID kit though...

Hi Zhong,

I am after some HID's for a dirt rally car, usually for use in fog or dust. I have been told that 4300k are the go for rallies, (a yellow light I've been told).

I am aloud to run 6 lights, the 2 original lights and then 4 spot lights.

I was thinking of adjustable 4300k hi/lo H4's for the original lights, some standard single H1 12000k's for the two spotlights and then adjustable single H1 4300k's for the spread lights.

So my questions are;

Given what I've said above do you have any suggestions/recommendations?

Do you have 4300k?

Can I get non adjustable HIDs that are 85W for the spots?

Can one adjuster control the hi/lo H4s and the H1s or do I need 2 adjusters. (I would like to control both at the same timme with one control if possible)?

Any discounts for purchasing 3 sets? (PM me)

Thanks

mooa, I suggest you don't go for anything higher than 5,000 K (that is the lowest colour the seller is offering, daylight is around 4,500K)

If only I spotted this thread earlier :(

Can you replace the bulb on a single beam H4 kit with Hi/Lo bulb? Or is it controlled by the ballast?

TRB-S2K - We do sell globes seperately, however it won't make your existing hid kit adjustable! As it's all in the ballast! Single LO globes (pair) $100 delivered, HI/LO globes (pair) $140 delivered.

mooa - We can infact get 4300K globes, we just don't sell many of those so we don't list them. Yes they are very yellow and they do allow best vision for night/dusty conditions, especially in the rain. We have sent you a PM with our reccommendations and pricing info! :)

Chris-S15 - Yes, we have kits to suit all/most vehicles, including the FD! From what we know, i think FD's take H4's.. Unless you have the fixed light conversion projectors! PM us, we'll be sure to find out for you.

niZmO_Man - If your a little clever with wiring etc, it is possible to convert your single low H4's to use H4 hi/lo as the hid globe loom is slightly modified (relay with trigger from the stock loom with hi beam) We can work this out for your if your interested, prices as above! :)

hey mate for is200 hid kit would it be possible to order extra set of parkers for the fog lights to match the hid's?

would u know if the fog lights are just parker lights able to swap with led's or are they proper globes?

cheers

Cobolt Spec R - The foglamps are a seperate globe system, however they use the same sizing: HB3. We'll offer you a discount if you decide to purchase the two kits! Send us a PM we'll be sure to look after you! Twin HID for IS200's are HOT! :)

Keep the interests coming guys, we're the first to bring this technology to all! Our prices won't be beaten! :)

Peace.

compatibility wise, will these melt the plastic/polycarbonate cover of a honda accord euro head light?

J_S13 - Out of our experience with trading HID, we have never come across any melting of any headlight housing etc.. And the the higher spec EURO's come standard with HID so we dont' see why it would be a problem! Theoretically HID headlights should burn at a lower temperature than halogen (exerts less heat, due to less power). Hope that answers your question!

Keep the orders coming guys!

Peace.

whats the eta? :P

i got my sil front and i want my HIDS again!

hitoriko - Expect it this week mate, but we may not have the time to install this week as yet, been flat out! But will keep you posted!

We can now offer FREE 3-day EXPRESS delivery for any orders made this week! So you could get these babies quick stat!

Peace.

TRB-S2K - We do sell globes seperately, however it won't make your existing hid kit adjustable! As it's all in the ballast! Single LO globes (pair) $100 delivered, HI/LO globes (pair) $140 delivered.

mooa - We can infact get 4300K globes, we just don't sell many of those so we don't list them. Yes they are very yellow and they do allow best vision for night/dusty conditions, especially in the rain. We have sent you a PM with our reccommendations and pricing info! :)

Chris-S15 - Yes, we have kits to suit all/most vehicles, including the FD! From what we know, i think FD's take H4's.. Unless you have the fixed light conversion projectors! PM us, we'll be sure to find out for you.

niZmO_Man - If your a little clever with wiring etc, it is possible to convert your single low H4's to use H4 hi/lo as the hid globe loom is slightly modified (relay with trigger from the stock loom with hi beam) We can work this out for your if your interested, prices as above! :)

i thought 4300k was white and not yellow? I want clear white which temperature do you recommend?

5000-6000k is the temperature that is reccommended if you want white!

Peace.

i cant transfer money into your account via com bank website? any ideas??? also what do you mean by it wont make my existing hid kit adjustable?

what kind of insurance are we offered through this online transaction? and what do the matching LED parkers?

recieved a set last week and am very happy. paid for them on tues nite and they were on my door the following monday morning. very easy kit to instal and works a treat!

14072008249.jpg

Sign in to follow this