Sign in to follow this  
zhong

ZHONG'S ADJUSTABLE XENON HID KITS

Hey guys,

We're proud to bring you quality HID kits once again! And now with new ADJUSTABLE HID TECHNOLOGY for all those who'd like the extra function of brightness adjustability whilse driving as the controller is in cabin! There are 5-settings of brightness control so you can dim the brightness when your in city driving and turn it brighter in the backroads for extra vision at night! These are available in all sizes (including hi/lo kits). Please refer to the photos below.

We still have the standard HID kits available also at the unbeatable price of $170 delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers. AND NOW WITH FREE EXPRESS 3-4 day delivery (after clearing of payment).

STANDARD HID KIT (SINGLE) - $170delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers

STANDARD HID KIT (HI/LO) - $200delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers

ADJUSTABLE HID KIT (SINGLE) - $230delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers

ADJUSTABLE HID KIT (HI/LO) - $260delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers

ALL COME WITH WARRANTY.

HID KITS

- Made in HK backed up with 12 month return to base warranty (on faulty item only, postage costs paid by customer)

- Comes with full installation instructions

- Guranteed to give you better light output

- 8000K reccommended for street use (white with slight blue tinge)

Kit Contains:

- Installation manual

- 2 x Ballast Ignitors

- 2 x Ballasts (Globes)

- All required wiring loom

- Ballast Ignitor brackets & bolts

Photos attatched below.

HID GLOBES (Comes with wiring loom for ballast ignitors)

- Single LO $100 delivered p/pair (with warranty)

- H4 HI/LO $140 delivered p/pair (with warranty)

COMPATIBILITY

- H1 (S14a/S15/R33/R34)

- H3 (S13/R32)

- H4 (S13/180SX/S14)

- H7 (350Z/Corolla)

- HB4 (Integra/IS200)

Globe Temperatures: 5000K (pure white), 6000K(white with slight blue tinge), 8000K(white with blue tinge), 10000K(artic blue), 12000K(crystal blue/purple)

Ask for compatibility to your ride if your not too sure yourself, we'll be sure to answer your questions. And before anyone asks, these HID kits are DIY installation (mostly plug and play), and are reccommended for PROJECTOR equipped lights for best results. But they will work fine with normal non-projector light housings, and no they won't melt the glass, these infact probably run at a lower temperature than normal globes!

PAYMENT

For a quick transaction, please PM us your details in the following format after transfering funds to the provided account. If you require installation within VIC, atleast 50% needs to be deposited before kit is ordered in. They usually come within a week, but allow up to 10 days for postage and handling.

Name:

Address:

Globe type: (h1,etc)

Globe temperature: (8000k etc)

HID type: (adjustable/nonadjustable)

Amount deposited: ($999)

Name: zhongcreative

Bank: ANZ

BSB: 013365

Acc: 537537158

For further information or enquiries please don't hesitate to contact me via PM, or post directly on the thread!

Have a nice day,

PS. THE LAST IMAGE IS A GIF FILE...

Peace.

inside_picture.JPG

digital_wire_control_dimmer.jpg

adjustable_hid.gif

are the adjustable 35w or 55w?

hanyou - adjustables are 35W~85W (5 level increments) :)

Peace.

Would these work with H1's with a set of Narva Compac 100's too ???

IE spotties with HID and Headlights with HID

^pilotboy^ - HID kits should work wherever normal globes would work! So say if your worried about spotties turning off because hid are on etc, so as long as your normal setup works, it should remain the same after installation! Hope that answers your question or PM us for more information! :)

Peace.

cool will order a set next month when my car arrives.

cheers

how much will you sell the FREE LED parkers for? lol

sorry as I already have a set of 6000k HID's! but my parkers are yellow, and I figure because you sell them together, your colour for the parkers will be good quality and look good as well :)

cheers

hanyou - no worries, just hit us a PM and we'll be sure to look after you.

Stunn-R - PM me, we'll see what we can do for you. (:

Peace.

Any news on a delivery date for the 4300k H4 Hi/Los?

hi zhong, ive got a hid kit allready in my car but it was for H4 globes, will your h1s fit my kit? got a landline no that i can call you on?

TRB-S2K - Send us a PM! 180sx - H4, S14a - H1.

Peace.

Hi Zhong,

Still waiting on news of when my lights should arrive.

Any news?

mooa - PM sent. :)

Peace.

got a set from a previous buy of his, good to deal with and wuick, the set hasn't let me down, i got 8,000k, if you are at all worried about the police targeting you for having blue lights i would recommend getting 6,000k, as the 8,000k are too blue, and you get better visibility from 6,000k, and actually the best from 4,300k as that is where the brightness is at it's highest

Still i wouldn't mind a set of those adjustable ones in hi/lo H4 for my S13, shame i dont need them now, tempting for the Datto, but i'm selling up

^^^ Thanks mate, hope they did treated you well! :)

Keep the orders coming guys.. We now have a few spare white LED parkers for the ones who only want them, PM for more info, we'll be sure to look after ya.

Peace.

hey zhong, the kit is great thanks heaps but i didnt receive my matching parkers.

^^^ We've forgotten if I've gotten back to you yet.. Please PM! Apparently we lost 8 days of posts on threads etc.. So whoever has posted something up here, please PM and refresh our memories!

Keep the orders coming!

Peace.

^^^ We've forgotten if I've gotten back to you yet.. Please PM! Apparently we lost 8 days of posts on threads etc.. So whoever has posted something up here, please PM and refresh our memories!

Keep the orders coming!

Peace.

PM Sent, Still waiting!

hi wanted to see if u had hid's for a 2001 bmw 3181i executive and what type? its for a friend and he's really keen on getting hid's since his bulbs blew lol

Are 4300k adjustable hi/lo H4's available? If so, I'll probably grab some in a few weeks when I should have some money.

Sign in to follow this