Sign in to follow this  
DRIFT RACING INDUSTRIES

EXTERIOR/BODY LOOKS STYLING APPEARANCE 2009 YEAR SALE

yo...very interested in Cwest front bars. The GT type but for non widebody. also the vertex rear bar both for s15.

can you get either genuine or replica of the Cwest? and if so, whats the best price you can do for both items?

thanks

hey champ. Just wondering if ou could give me a quote on S13 wide front guards delivered to brisbane?? 4069?

Cheers

yo...very interested in Cwest front bars. The GT type but for non widebody. also the vertex rear bar both for s15.

can you get either genuine or replica of the Cwest? and if so, whats the best price you can do for both items?

thanks

hey there man

how you doing

the only c - west front bar i have in stock atm is the one in the pic , are you happy with that one ?

and yes its for a non widebody s15 200sx

and yes sure do have a vertex rear bar for s15 200sx in stock now

ready to pick up or be shipped out to you asap , no waiting around

i do have a replica of the c - west front bar in stock atm , but might be able to get genuine c - west , but would be very costly and not too sure if i can get it in , have to check it out with my suppliers and see wat they can do hey

wil do both for = $500 for you champ

let me know asap

here are my bank details if your interested

account name : jordan dela cruz

account number : 61 3093

b.s.b number : 732 172

bank name : westpac

bank location : cabramatta

so we can sort this out for you straight away

wil speak to you soon

take care

cheers anf

pm sent.

hey there jess

how are ya

pm received and pm replied to

let me know asap

and wil speak to you then

take care

cheers anf

hey champ. Just wondering if ou could give me a quote on S13 wide front guards delivered to brisbane?? 4069?

Cheers

hey there mate

how are ya

yes sure no worries at all hey

can do them for = $280 + $60 p & h = $340 total del to you

there in stock now , ready to pick up or be shipped out to you asap

no waiting around

so let me know if your interested and wil take it from there man

talk to u then

take care

cheers anf

Edited by DRIFT RACING INDUSTRIES

thanks

hey there man

how you doing

the only c - west front bar i have in stock atm is the one in the pic , are you happy with that one ?

i do have a replica of the c - west front bar in stock atm , but might be able to get genuine c - west , but would be very costly and not too sure if i can get it in , have to check it out with my suppliers and see wat they can do hey

let me know asap

wil speak to you soon

take care

cheers anf

pm sent.

hey there jess

how are ya

pm received and pm replied to

let me know asap

take care

cheers anf

Cheers

hey there mate

how are ya

yes sure no worries at all hey

can do them for = $280 + $60 p & h = $340 total del to you

there in stock now , ready to pick up or be shipped out to you asap

no waiting around

so let me know if your interested and wil take it from there man

talk to u then

take care

cheers anf

hey mate.

Ive decided against wide front guards for now but im looking for vertex side skirts and rear bar delivered to 4069 brisbane.

If you could give me a quote, that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your help!

hey mate.

Ive decided against wide front guards for now but im looking for vertex side skirts and rear bar delivered to 4069 brisbane.

If you could give me a quote, that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your help!

hey there

how are ya christo

how you been

oh ok thats fine

no worries at all

well i can do you the side skirts for $200 and the rear bar for $250

so thats $200 + $250 = $450 total

postage wil do $80 for the rear bar and only $40 for the skirts for you ok man

so thats $80 + $40 = $120 total p & h .

* $450 + $120 p & h = $570 total del to you man

here are my bank details if your interested :

also dont forget to leave me your bank deposit reference so i know its deposited by you and all your contact and address details ok man

hope that helps you out man and wil hear from you soon

take care

cheers anf

btw the kits are all ready to ship asap , no waiting around

ciao

hey mate how much would a full vertex kit s13 shipped to 4300 brisbane be?

cheers..ah may as well throw in the front and rear guards..how much the lot?

Edited by jayske13

thanks

hey there man

how you doing

let me know asap

wil speak to you soon

take care

cheers anf

what pic :huh:

the style im after is this one below. if its not too much work, can you see if you can get a genuine one? under $900 delivered to melb 3975--> id be interested :D

thanks for your help.

s15gt3zk3.jpg

Edited by samir88

hey mate how much would a full vertex kit s13 shipped to 4300 brisbane be?

cheers..ah may as well throw in the front and rear guards..how much the lot?

hey there man

how are ya

well i can do the whole kit for = $640 for you + $180 p & h = $820 total del to you .

the cost of shipping is like that due to its cubic weight since its so large hey but wil do my best to keep costs down for all my great returning customers out there

i also go thru greyhound busfreight the cheapest and quickest freight company out there i have been dealing with for a long time now and have no dramas at all with them

by all means you can organise your own freight if you know someone in that industry to try and save some dollars for yourself

well if you purchase the front and rear guards as well wil do a discount on them both plus shipping as well

how does that sound man !

wil do the the front guards for = $260 pair brand new as they are normally = $280 pair

and the rear guards for = $240 pair , brand new as they are normally = $260 pair

and as for shipping i usually charge = $60 a pair but since your buying a full set wil only charge you $100 p & h

and instead of charging you = $180 for the full kit wil only charge you = $150 p & h champ

so thats $640 + $260 + $240 = $1140 total

$150 + $100 = $250 total p & H .

$1140 + $250 = $1390 total del to you man .

here are my bank details man :

ACCOUNT NAME : JORDAN DELA CRUZ

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 61 3093

B.S.B NUMBER : 732 172

BANK NAME : WESTPAC

BANK LOCATION : CABRAMATTA

dont forget to leave me your bank deposit reference so i know its deposited by you and all your contact and address details and wil take it from there man

btw all the kits are in stock now

ready to ship asap , no waiting around

so wil be waiting for your response and wil talk to you then

take care

cheers anf

thanks

hey there man

how you doing

let me know asap

wil speak to you soon

take care

cheers anf

what pic :huh:

the style im after is this one below. if its not too much work, can you see if you can get a genuine one? under $900 delivered to melb 3975--> id be interested :D

thanks for your help.

s15gt3zk3.jpg

hey there mate

how are ya

yeh i do have that one in stock now , ready to pick up or be shipped out to you asap , no waiting around

and its a very good fit as well man

can do that for = $250 each for you man brand new

i have to double check if my supplier can get in the genuine c - west front bar to suit s15 200sx , but wil be a fair bit hey and not to sure if we can get it but wil try my best man

but rite now i do have the copy in stock hey , so its ready to ship anytime

up to you

so let me know asap

and here is the pic i have of it but in white hehe

PICT0092.jpg

so wil talk to you soon

take care

cheers anf

thanks for your help. im just wondering whether to go genuine or replica, at the end of the day im begining to think the same amount of cash will be spent, ie with a replica more money is required for a better fit. im not in a rush and if its too hard to source one around ~$900 dont worry.

have you had any issues with these kits? trial fitted? because i purchased a kit a while ago from dmd, and they too promised it was trial fitted etc. BS is all i could say once my panel beater saw it.

so whats the best price for the Cwest + Vertex style rear bar for the s15? + postage to melb 3975? if you dont mind me asking ;)

hey mate do u have a gtr style grill to suit an s13 instock?

and how much would it cost delivered to Gold Coast 4221.

cheers mate,

dan.

thanks for your help. im just wondering whether to go genuine or replica, at the end of the day im begining to think the same amount of cash will be spent, ie with a replica more money is required for a better fit. im not in a rush and if its too hard to source one around ~$900 dont worry.

have you had any issues with these kits? trial fitted? because i purchased a kit a while ago from dmd, and they too promised it was trial fitted etc. BS is all i could say once my panel beater saw it.

so whats the best price for the Cwest + Vertex style rear bar for the s15? + postage to melb 3975? if you dont mind me asking ;)

hey there man

how you doing

yeh sure no worries at all about the help hey

just trying to do the best i can to help out my customers

oh ok sweet az

to tell you the truth at the end of the day you wil be saving cash by purchasin the replica since it is value for money and since its not perfect but has its minor im perfections , still is worth getting over the genuine bar , if cash wasnt a issue obviously everyone would purchase a genuine bar true

and thats not true that more money is spent for a better fit , where as there is tiny mods here and there and by spending a bit of time of it wil work out better the purchasing a bar that is like triple or more then the price of wat a replica cost

its not its too hard to source just letting you know the options where as this is ready to go and in stock and if i could get that one would have to import it and stil would take some time getting over here after spending how much they are worth

you know where i am coming from man

i havent had any issues with these kits at all

if you like you can check out all my positive feedback and comments on my profile and previous posts in the past that all my quality customers have posted up about all the kits i have sold them

like i said they are value for money and pretty much a bolt on fitment

as for the trial fitting they have been moulded off a s15 200sx to suit that own car and as for fitting that same replica bar to any other car its very similar and pretty much the exact same

well i aint promising you anything just telling you the truth and honesty hey about my kits

the best price i can do you on the c - west front bar and vertex style rear bar to suit s15 200sx is

$250 each x 2 = $500 total + $140 p & h = $640 total del

so i am only charging you $70 per bar in stead of $80 so thats a bit of a discount for you

since you are purchasing 2 bars

and i also go thru greyhound busfreight the quickest and cheapest freight company out there , value for money i say and who i have been dealing with for a very long no with no hassles at all

so let me know asap and if its all good

wil send you my bank details and take it from there champ

wil speak to you then

take care

cheers anf

hey mate do u have a gtr style grill to suit an s13 instock?

and how much would it cost delivered to Gold Coast 4221.

cheers mate,

dan.

hey there dan

how are ya man

wats cracking

sorry champ ran out hey

and have to re stock

wil double check if my supplier has any in stock

or when there coming in next

and wil let you know asap wen i hear of any news

delivery will only cost $20 champ

so if you could pm me your contact number

that wil be great

and wil get in touch with you as soon as possible

wil speak to you soon

take care

cheers anf

hey there man

how you doing

oh ok sweet az

to tell you the truth at the end of the day you wil be saving cash by purchasin the replica since it is value for money and since its not perfect but has its minor im perfections , still is worth getting over the genuine bar , if cash wasnt a issue obviously everyone would purchase a genuine bar true

and thats not true that more money is spent for a better fit , where as there is tiny mods here and there and by spending a bit of time of it wil work out better the purchasing a bar that is like triple or more then the price of wat a replica cost

its not its too hard to source just letting you know the options where as this is ready to go and in stock and if i could get that one would have to import it and stil would take some time getting over here after spending how much they are worth

if you like you can check out all my positive feedback and comments on my profile and previous posts in the past that all my quality customers have posted up about all the kits i have sold them

as for the trial fitting they have been moulded off a s15 200sx to suit that own car and as for fitting that same replica bar to any other car its very similar and pretty much the exact same

well i aint promising you anything just telling you the truth and honesty hey about my kits

the best price i can do you on the c - west front bar and vertex style rear bar to suit s15 200sx is

so i am only charging you $70 per bar in stead of $80 so thats a bit of a discount for you

and i also go thru greyhound busfreight the quickest and cheapest freight company out there , value for money i say and who i have been dealing with for a very long no with no hassles at all

wil speak to you then

take care

cheers anf

hey thanks for the reply, pretty much answered all my Q's. really appreciate it.

but as i said, not in a rush. but i do need these two items, maybe another month away from purchasing. i'll let u know asap if i go with you ;)

thanks for the friendly help again!!

hey

just a question, im after a vertex front bar for my s13 silvia, how much for the bar and postage to my door?,(in south australia).

thanks mate if you could let me know soon that would great

cheers again.

hey there man

how you doing

oh ok sweet az

wil speak to you then

take care

cheers anf

hey thanks for the reply, pretty much answered all my Q's. really appreciate it.

but as i said, not in a rush. but i do need these two items, maybe another month away from purchasing. i'll let u know asap if i go with you ;)

thanks for the friendly help again!!

hey there mate

how are ya

yeh sure no worries at all hey

its all good man , always try and help my customers to the best of my knowledge hey

yeh sure that wil be great man

and anytime , feel free if you have anymore questions or information you like some help with

take care

cheers anf

hey

just a question, im after a vertex front bar for my s13 silvia, how much for the bar and postage to my door?,(in south australia).

thanks mate if you could let me know soon that would great

cheers again.

hey there man

how are ya

for the bar its $250 + $80 p & h = $330 total del to the cloest depot to you

and i recommend you saving some dollars by just picking it up to the nearest greyhound busfreight depot in your area

since thats wat i inform all my customers , the best way of going with it

if you really want it to your door would be abit extra hey , not too sure on th eexact price but your probably looking at = $380 total del to your door , since its also a massive item in cubic weight thats wat its measured in

but just a idea for you hey

and the bars are in stock now

ready to be shipped to you asap , no waiting around

so let me know

and hope we can sort this out for you straight away

and wil talk to you then

take care

cheers anf

hey mate, wots your best deal on a pair of wider rear quarters and wider front guards for an s15 delivered to perth 6156?

also, how much could you do just the front wider guards for an s15 delievered to perth 6156? and do they generally fit well?

thanks alot, Dan

hey mate, wots your best deal on a pair of wider rear quarters and wider front guards for an s15 delivered to perth 6156?

also, how much could you do just the front wider guards for an s15 delievered to perth 6156? and do they generally fit well?

thanks alot, Dan

hey there dan

how are ya man

how you doing

well since your buying a full set wil do a bit of a discount for ya

i wil do the front guards for = $260 pair for you brand new

and the rear guards for = $240 pair , brand new

so thats $260 + $240 = $500 total pick up or

$100 for the full set del

since i usually charge $60 a pair for guards and gave you a bit of a discount on them as well man

and just for the front guards there = $280 + $60 p & h = $340 total del .

of cousre they generally fit well champ , all my previous customers are very satisfactory with my kits and give nothing but positive feedback and comments on my profile and previous posts in the past

hope that answers all your questions and wil speak to you soon

take care

cheers anf

anthing for C33 laurel available?

hey there buddy

wats happening

sorry man nothing in stock atm

wil have to see with my supplier wat they have in stock for it

and wat we can get in

but wil let you know asap

can you pls send me your contact number thu pm

and wil take it from there

and let you know straight away

as soon as i find out some news

you wil be the 1st to know

and wil speak to you soon

keep in touch

cheers anf

hey man

just wondering on the do luck front bar 4 a 93 180sx and the vented front panels. how much together and postage 2 toowoomba qld

thanks man

hey man

just wondering on the do luck front bar 4 a 93 180sx and the vented front panels. how much together and postage 2 toowoomba qld

thanks man

hey there mate

how are ya

sorry champ completely ran out of stock on the do luck front bar to suit 180sx but i do have something similar for a very cheap price

i can do you the bomex one , brand new for = $150 and only have 1 left

and for the front guards to suit 180sx = $280 pair man

so thats $150 + $280 + $120 p & h = $550 total del to you

and thats going thru greyhound busfreight the cheapest and quickest frieght company out there

value for money i say

and have been dealing with for a very long time now

i usually charge $80 a bar and $60 for guards btu since your buying both gave you a bit of a discount hey

so let me know wat you think man

and everything is in stock ready to ship asap

no waiting around

take care

cheers anf

hey crashed my car the other day so i decided to put a kit on my car rather than just replace the panels. I am looking at a full vertex kit, front guards and possibly a bonnet. What is the best price you can do for this. I will more than likely be able to pick up from you, if thats ok.

hey man

thanks man

hey there mate

how are ya

sorry champ completely ran out of stock on the do luck front bar to suit 180sx but i do have something similar for a very cheap price

and thats going thru greyhound busfreight the cheapest and quickest frieght company out there

value for money i say

i usually charge $80 a bar and $60 for guards btu since your buying both gave you a bit of a discount hey

no waiting around

take care

cheers anf

hey man thanks 4 tht. just wonderin if u got a pic of the bomex front. Cheers

how much for the uras or vertex full body kit for a s13? please also quote a price if i decide to pickup

hey crashed my car the other day so i decided to put a kit on my car rather than just replace the panels. I am looking at a full vertex kit, front guards and possibly a bonnet. What is the best price you can do for this. I will more than likely be able to pick up from you, if thats ok.

hey there man

how are ya

sorry to hear about the bad news hey

oh ok sweet az for the kit

well since your buying a fair few items

i wil do the best deal i can for you on evyerthing

will do the full kit for = $620

front guards for = $260

and bonnet , i do have a full fibreglass one in stock with bonnet vent , top quality item , can do that one for = $550 each

so thats $620 + $260 + $550 = $1430 pick up man

and pick is more then welcome hey

let me know man

and hope we can work this out for you straight away

wil speak to you then

take care

cheers anf

hey man

thanks man

hey there mate

how are ya

value for money i say

no waiting around

take care

cheers anf

hey man thanks 4 tht. just wonderin if u got a pic of the bomex front. Cheers

hey there

how are ya

yeh sure no worries at all man

yes i sure do

and its already posted up on the 1st page of this post

why dont you check it out

if you have any dramas finding it

wil point you in the rite direction hehe

let me know wen you have checked it out

take care

cheers anf

how much for the uras or vertex full body kit for a s13? please also quote a price if i decide to pickup

hey there mate

how are ya

they are $640 for a full kit pick up

or an extra = $180 p & h

so that would be $640 + $180 = $820 total del

i also go through greyhound busfreight the cheapest and quickest freight company out there , value for money i say

who i have been dealing with for a very long time now

nothing but great customer service hey

and due to its cubic weight thats the minimum cost for it

and your more then welcome to organise your own freight to save yourself a few dollars

so let me know mate

and hope we can help you out straight away

wil talk to you then

keep in touch

cheers anf

hey man

thanks man

hey there mate

how are ya

value for money i say

no waiting around

take care

cheers anf

hey man sorry didnt c the bomex 1 first up. but yeah not really my style. do u know if the railworks will fit a 93 model with the tear drop indercators. if not will u b getting anymore do luck bars in.

thanks heaps man. look forward 2 hearing from u. Cheers

hey man

thanks man

hey there mate

how are ya

value for money i say

no waiting around

take care

cheers anf

hey man sorry didnt c the bomex 1 first up. but yeah not really my style. do u know if the railworks will fit a 93 model with the tear drop indercators. if not will u b getting anymore do luck bars in.

thanks heaps man. look forward 2 hearing from u. Cheers

hey there mate

how are ya

oh ok thats cool man

yes the railworks wil fit the 180sx with tear drop indicators only thing is we ran out of stock of those bars as well and dont think we are producing them anymore

and dont think wil be getting any do luck bars anymore as well hey

so sorry about that champ

maybe there is some other bars i can help you out with for instance

vertex , uras , c - west drft style , gp sports , bn sports , bomex and etc

let me know asap

and everything is in stock now

ready to pick up or be shipped out to you asap

no waiting around

so wil speak to you soon

take care

cheers anf

Hey mate,

just wondering how much a vertex front bar for s14 series 2 posted to Brisbane would be all up?

Cheers Shane.

Sign in to follow this