Sign in to follow this  
DRIFT RACING INDUSTRIES

EXTERIOR/BODY LOOKS STYLING APPEARANCE 2009 YEAR SALE

hi i want to buy a front bar for my r32 gtst i have a big intercooler i live in nsw bankstown area and heard about you any chance of gettin your number thank you

hi i want to buy a front bar for my r32 gtst i have a big intercooler i live in nsw bankstown area and heard about you any chance of gettin your number thank you

hey there mate

how are ya

wats going on

oh ok then sweet az

wel i sure do have a vertex , brand new front bar in stock now

ready to pick up anytime , $250 its yours

yeh sure if you saw my signature my phone number is on there

but here it is anyways

0414 829 820 / anthony

so may i ask how did you hear about me champ ?

anyways speak to you soon

take care

cheers anf

thanks heaps 4 the info names marley and this is my mobile number 0402404202 could u pls sms me ur address and a good time 2 meet up if ur still selling the front bar body kit 4 the r32 vertex ready 2 buy thanks heaps hope 2 herr from you soon

thanks heaps 4 the info names marley and this is my mobile number 0402404202 could u pls sms me ur address and a good time 2 meet up if ur still selling the front bar body kit 4 the r32 vertex ready 2 buy thanks heaps hope 2 herr from you soon

hey there marley

nice to meet ya man

wats happening

yeh no worries at all for the info champ

well your more then welcome to come and pick up the bar anytime you want , and if you can give me a call i can give you some easy directions to get here , its easy az to explain , not hard at all

and yes the vertex front bar to suit r32 skyline is ready to pick up asap , no waiting around

so wil be waiting for your call and we can arrange pick up then

talk to you soon

take care

cheers anf

Hey mate, interested in the railworks rear bar and rear 50mm fenders for an s13... Could you upload another picture of the rear bar because they arent working... And was wondering how much both of those would cost delivered to warrnambool vic (3280)

Cheers, Jason

Hey mate, interested in the railworks rear bar and rear 50mm fenders for an s13... Could you upload another picture of the rear bar because they arent working... And was wondering how much both of those would cost delivered to warrnambool vic (3280)

Cheers, Jason

hey there jason

how are ya buddy

wats going on

oh ok sweet az

yeh sure no worries at all man , wil re do that since i was organising the pics and never knew it broke the links hey

but wil do that asap for you

well can do the rear bar for = $150 each for you and the rear 50mm , fibreglass , fenders for s13 silvia , a pair for = $260 champ

so thats * $150 + $260 = $410 total of 2 items .

as for postage i usually charge = $80 per bar and = $60 for a per of rear fenders

but will give you a discount since your purchasing 2 products

so will only charge you = $70 for the bar and = $50 for the rear 50mm fenders so thats = $120 total p & h .

also thats going thru greyhound busfreight the cheapest and quickest freight company out there , valye for money i tel you and , who i have dealt with for many many years now and many years to come .

* $410 + $120 = $530 total del .

so let me know jas

and wil speak to you soon

take care

cheers anf

btw everything is in stock ready to ship asap , no waiting around hey !

Hi

I was wondering if you had the S13 Silvia vertex full kits in stock?

What would postage cost to SA 5159?

thanks

Matt

hey hey,

Have you still got these items for this price??

1. VERTEX STYLE FIBREGLASS FRONT BAR $250 EACH

2. GT-R STYLE FIBREGLASS FRONT GRILL ( BRAND NEW ) TO SUIT S13 SILVIA $100 EACH

Any chance you have a 180sx Vertex Rear Bar as well??

These items would need to be sent to Carrum Downs in Melbourne.

can you garrantee the fitment of your guards for s14? if im not happy with the fitments is there any return policy?

hey man i was wandering if u supply carbon fibre bonnets for s13 or is it just fibreglass.do they come in the vented type with slats cheers man.

generally how much can you flare standard s15 gaurds before the paint stuffs up?

Cheers, Jason

hey there jason

how are ya man

wats been happening

just wana give you a bit of a update on my kits ,

with the railworks rear bar i have completely ran out of stock and not sure if my supplier wil stock them again or wil be getting anymore in

and as for the s13 silvia 50mm rear fibreglass over fenders i dont have any in stock , but i am sure my supplier does and just have to pick them up from them asap and re stock so thats no issue there ,

is there any other rear bar you might be interested in man and you still after the s13 silvia 50mm rear fibreglass over fenders champ ?

let me know man

and hope we can sort this out

wil talk to you soon

take care

cheers anf

Hey mate, nah not interested in the rear fenders anymore but i'll have a look at some of the other rear bars and get back to you when i get some funds. Might look into a couple of pairs of vented fronts too.

Will let ya know though mate. :)

Hi

I was wondering if you had the S13 Silvia vertex full kits in stock?

What would postage cost to SA 5159?

thanks

Matt

gday there matt

how are ya buddy

wats been happening

sorry champ completely ran out of s13 silvia full vertex kits ,

only have some vertex side skirts in stock for s13 silvia

but yeh been selling kits like , hot cakes and running out of everything , so as my supplier

so just waiting on shipment of new container in the next week should hopefully be here and then i can re stock , so much that i will have no place to store the goods hehe

as for postage for a full kit to s.a your looking at $180 p & h

thats going thru greyhound busfreight the cheapest and quickest freight company out there , value for money i say and who i have been dealing with for a very long time now

so let me know champ wat you wana do

or if there is any other kits your interested in and etc

and hope we can sort this out straight away for you

wil talk to you soon

take care

cheers anf

hey hey,

Have you still got these items for this price??

1. VERTEX STYLE FIBREGLASS FRONT BAR $250 EACH

2. GT-R STYLE FIBREGLASS FRONT GRILL ( BRAND NEW ) TO SUIT S13 SILVIA $100 EACH

Any chance you have a 180sx Vertex Rear Bar as well??

These items would need to be sent to Carrum Downs in Melbourne.

hey there champ

how are ya

how you doing

yes i sure do stil have them items for that price !

only thing is we completely ran out of stock of the vertex front bars for s13 silvia and 180sx and waiting on shipment of container by next week hopefully or even the end of this week

since its been a while i have been waiting and i have nearly ran out of everything so has my suppliers

also for the gt - r style front fibreglass grills ran out of stock as well and have to see if my supplier wil stock them or has any in stock left hey , since its a while since i had any of them in !

as for the 180sx rear , vertex bar , ran out of stock as well champ , so sorry hey , they have been selling like hot cakes

and yeh thats fine can send them out to you no dramas at all

let me know wat you might be interested in doing

and hopefully we can work something out

and get it happening hey

so wil talk to you soon

take care

cheers anf

can you garrantee the fitment of your guards for s14? if im not happy with the fitments is there any return policy?

hey there

how are ya

sorry champ but i dont garrantee guards that are made from copies to fit perfectly , that defeats the whole purpose of buying copies

well they are value for money dont get me wrong and maybe you would get a few here and there that will be pretty good and top fit where there is hardly anything you have to do to them other then drill the holes line it up and bolt it in

as for the rear guards they will always be better fit and easier to fit then the fronts

and wat guards are we talking about here 1st of all ?

to a certain extent if i sell someone guards that are brand new and look pretty much a great mould and they dont fit at all or wont work out then yeh sure will give a refund or can exchange them for another pair

if they where a bad batch and etc

but hey you cant expect the world from guards your paying =$280 a pair for to be perfect as like geunine's

even with genuine there is always some mods you might do even if its tiny would would expect them to be perfect but yeh when they come out of a mould from a car that has been trial fitted on and to suit that one car

you cant exactly expect your car to be in the same shape or form if you know where i am coming from champ

so let me know wat you think and interested in doing

and hopefully sort something out for you

wil talk to you soon

take care

cheers anf

hey man i was wandering if u supply carbon fibre bonnets for s13 or is it just fibreglass.do they come in the vented type with slats cheers man.

hey there mate

how are ya

wats been happening

yes i sure do supply both carbon fibre and fibreglass bonnets for s13 silvia

yes they do come in the vented type with slots in it

i actually have a fibreglass vented bonnet with 4-5 slots in it

great fit

looks so tuff and great quality

let me know if your interested man and wil take it from there

wil talk to you soon

take care

cheers anf

generally how much can you flare standard s15 gaurds before the paint stuffs up?

hey there man

how are ya

how you doing

well 1st of all you talking about the front or rear guards ?

well i am pretty sure your talking about the rear guards and cant do them to crazy probably 10 or tiny bit over

but if you dont care for the paint to crack underneath where the join or fold is , should be able to get 20 - 30mm out of it

all depending out hectic you wana go and etc

wat wheels you wana run ?

how wide with wat tyres on them ?

how slammed your car is ?

also how much neg camber your running ?

so let me know wat you plan on doing champ

wil talk to you soon

and take care

hope to sort this out for you straight away

cheers anf

Hey mate, nah not interested in the rear fenders anymore but i'll have a look at some of the other rear bars and get back to you when i get some funds. Might look into a couple of pairs of vented fronts too.

Will let ya know though mate. :)

hey there jas

how are ya man

wats been happening

oh ok sweet az , so not interested in the rear fenders atm

yeh sure let me know asap wat rear bars your interested in and will do my best to take care of you on that bar and see if i have it in stock or can supply it to you straight away

as for the front fibreglass wider & vented guards i have them in stock ready to go , so keep in touch hey man

and wil talk to you soon

take care

cheers anf

Edited by DRIFT RACING INDUSTRIES

hey there champ

how are ya

how you doing

only thing is we completely ran out of stock of the vertex front bars for s13 silvia and 180sx and waiting on shipment of container by next week hopefully or even the end of this week

since its been a while i have been waiting and i have nearly ran out of everything so has my suppliers

also for the gt - r style front fibreglass grills ran out of stock as well and have to see if my supplier wil stock them or has any in stock left hey , since its a while since i had any of them in !

as for the 180sx rear , vertex bar , ran out of stock as well champ , so sorry hey , they have been selling like hot cakes

and get it happening hey

so wil talk to you soon

take care

cheers anf

I went with Hypergear last week... Thanks anyway.

hey there champ

how are ya

how you doing

and get it happening hey

so wil talk to you soon

take care

cheers anf

I went with Hypergear last week... Thanks anyway.

hey there mate

how you doing

hope all is well

yeh sure no worries at all

sorry i couldnt help you any earlier

and glad you sorted it all out

speak to you soon man

take care

cheers anf

work9 for s1 s14?

also got any pics of some of your 25mm front guards for s14 with vents

Hi,

I'm also keen on a S13 GTR slat grille for $100 + Shipping to New Zealand. Please pm me if you can still source these from your supplier.

Edited by The_Lorax

hey mate, just inquiring about the s14 wide rear fenders.... is the $260 for the pair or each? do you have them in stock at the moment? also how do these fit up, are they an over fender for the rear or do u need to remove the stock one and weld these into place?

hey mate i was wandering if you have any s13 vertex full kit in stock and whats best price you could do.also could i pick up this weekend cheers mate

Hey Dude

Do u still hav any of the GT-R STYLE FIBREGLASS FRONT GRILL ( BRAND NEW ) TO SUIT S13 SILVIA $100 EACH

Left.

Thanx

hey dude just wanted to know a price on r32 vtx front bar delivered to tamworth nsw 2340.

and possibly front guards to mate thanks

lets us know

FIBREGLASS GUARDS FOR 180sx 280... pics of these n wats fitment like crap or good want 2 order this week

work9 for s1 s14?

also got any pics of some of your 25mm front guards for s14 with vents

gday there street forced , how are ya champ

wats been happening

sorry mate dont have any work9 kits in stock for a series 1 , s14 200sx

and not to sure if my supplier gets them in

wil have a chat to them about it

but is there any other kit your interested in ?

and yes i sure do have pics of the s14 200sx , series 1 , front guards , dont have any for series 2 , s14 200sx

PICT0064.jpg

and the brackets for them

PICT0066.jpg

there you go man

let me know wat you think

and heaps sorry for the late reply hey

wil speak to you soon

take care

cheers anf

Hi,

I'm also keen on a S13 GTR slat grille for $100 + Shipping to New Zealand. Please pm me if you can still source these from your supplier.

gday there mate

how are ya

just wana say sorry for the late reply , been hectic lately with so much going on

but yeh sorry ran out atm and not sure if i can supply these grills anymore

would have to double check with my supplier i source these from and see wat i can do for you man

wil let you know asap

if i can stil get them in

talk to you soon

take care

cheers anf

hi there, any uras copy kits for 180? how much to perth, wa. cheers

gday there champ

how are ya

wats been happening

yeh i am pretty sure i have 1 full kit left in stock , there = $640 full kit + $200 p & h to perth = $840 total del

prices on del to adelaide , perth and tassie have gone up and usually are = $180 p & h for a full kit .

but wil do my best to keep costs down to a minimum and see wat i can do with the freight company

thats also going thru greyhound busfreight , cheapest and quickest freight company out there , value for money i say , who i have been dealing with for a long time now

hope this info helps and wil speak to you soon

keep in touch

cheers anf

hey mate, just inquiring about the s14 wide rear fenders.... is the $260 for the pair or each? do you have them in stock at the moment? also how do these fit up, are they an over fender for the rear or do u need to remove the stock one and weld these into place?

hey there champ

how are ya

hope all is well

yeh thats correct , $260 a pair , brand new

and nah sorry dont have them in stock atm , completely ran out and waiting on next shipment which should be erly next week i hope

nah they are voer fenders champ , which are polyurethaned on the inside and then pop riveted on top of the existing metal stock guard

hope this info helps you out

and let me know asap

if your interested

wil speak to you soon

take care

cheers anf

hey mate i was wandering if you have any s13 vertex full kit in stock and whats best price you could do.also could i pick up this weekend cheers mate

hey there mate

how are ya

hope all is well man

sorry champ have no vertex kits in stock at all for s13 silvia , i do have brand new , pair of , side skirts , my old used ,painted black , vertex front bar , in decent condition , and a trial fitted , brand new , rear bar , some holes pre drilled already for you .

but other then that i dont have any brand new vertex front bars in stock atm

my brand new , full vertex kits i can do for you is = $640 full kit , pick up .

so let me know wat you think and also have gp sports , g four , in stock ready to go

and maybe we can work something out hey

wil speak to you soon

take care

cheers anf

Have emailed you regarding a URAS type 4 front bar for my s14! thanks

hello there jess

how are ya

hope all is well

yeh i replied to your email hey

let me know if you sort out wats going on with your panel beater spray painters hey

and wil speak to you soon

take care

cheers anf

hey mate just wondering if you have any uras front bumper for the s13? i need one asap, let me know, cheers

hyn21

gday there champ

how are ya

hope all is well going

sorry champ i completely ran out of stock , and still currently waiting on shipment which i sin transit rite now , i am hoping it should be here but middle of next week

would there be any other bar you might be interested in mate , for eg gp sports g - four or g - sonic and vertex we completely sold out for s13 silvia , well do have 1 front bar in stock , which is in decent condition , 2nd hand , my old one

anyways hope this info helps and wil speak to you soon

take care

cheers anf

Hey Dude

Do u still hav any of the GT-R STYLE FIBREGLASS FRONT GRILL ( BRAND NEW ) TO SUIT S13 SILVIA $100 EACH

Left.

Thanx

hey there suds

how are ya buddy

wats been happening ?

sorry champ i completely sold out a while back and not too sure if i am re stocking these grills anymore

wil double check if my supplier is stil making some up or getting them in and if not will let you know regardless hey

is there anything else i can help you out with mate ? dont hesistate to ask hey

wil speak to you soon

take care

cheers anf

hey dude just wanted to know a price on r32 vtx front bar delivered to tamworth nsw 2340.

and possibly front guards to mate thanks

lets us know

gday there mate

how are ya

just wana say so sorry for the late reply hey

been trying to get thru all this business and paper work and also flat out with working on all these cars this and that lol

price on a vertex front bar for r32 is = $250 pick up or

+ $80 p & h = $330 total del .

also thats going thru greyhound busfreight , the cheapest and quickest freight company out there , value for money i say and who i can trust since i have been dealing with them for many years

also the bar is in stock ready to ship , asap , no waiting around

as for front guards , i am sure i can supply r33 front guards but dont think we stock any copy front guars for r32 skyline

only the original , genuine d - max front guards which are top quality hey , but you do get wat you pay for

so let me know asap and wil give you my bank details if its all sweet

wil speak to you soon

take care

cheers anf

FIBREGLASS GUARDS FOR 180sx 280... pics of these n wats fitment like crap or good want 2 order this week

gday there man

how you doing

wats cracking ?

PICT0057.jpg

theres a pic of the 180sx front guards for = $280 pair , brand new , pick up . or $60 p & h to - qld and melb , tiny bit more to adel and perth hey , since prices have gone up on the very far places interstate !

as for fitment champ , too be honest mate , they are value for money and wth minimal work done to them you would be a very happy man , with the finishing product

i just finished putting some on my mates car and took a few photos but when i have uploaded them on the computer will post them up straight away and all i can say is , saving some dollars with copy guards , in stead of forking out double the price if not more then that and you can still nearly get the same quality with the copy guards

anyways i have feedback posted all on my profile and previous posts in the past about 10 or more pages back

but yeh let me know asap , as i dont have much pairs of 180sx front guards left and waiting on shipment to re stock them

i have heaps of s13 silvia front guards tho lol

anyways speak soon man

take care

cheers anf

DO LUCK STYLE FIBREGLASS FRONT BAR ( BRAND NEW ) TO SUIT 180sx = $150 EACH how much sent 2 4127 need asap mate crashed the car n gotta get it fixed

hey man just wondering still about r32 vertex front bar delivered to tamworth nsw 2340 you must have replyed to most people but me,

let us know thanks

jared

DO LUCK STYLE FIBREGLASS FRONT BAR ( BRAND NEW ) TO SUIT 180sx = $150 EACH how much sent 2 4127 need asap mate crashed the car n gotta get it fixed

hey there again

how you doing mate

wats been happening

sorry mate completely ran out of stock of this item and no longer re stocking them , can double check if we can stil get them in or some made up , but highly unlikely

i do have another option for you champ , a bomex 180sx front bar , brand new for the same price , 1 left , in stock now , ready to pick up or be shipped out to you asap , no waiting around = $150 each , brand new .

PICT0079.jpg

and also is very similar to the do luck style front bar champ

so let me know wat you think man and postage is only = $80

so thats * $150 + $80 p & h = $230 total del .

will wait for your reply

keep in touch

cheers anf

hey man just wondering still about r32 vertex front bar delivered to tamworth nsw 2340 you must have replyed to most people but me,

let us know thanks

jared

hey there jared

how are ya buddy

its all good i havent forgotten about you champ

just been flat out busy hey , its been crazy and all

yeh man i have them in stock , ready to pick up or be shipped out to you asap , no waiting around , they are = $250 + $80 p & h = $330 total del .

and thats going thru greyhound busfreight , the quickest and in expensive freight company out there , value for money i say and who i have been dealing with for too long now

here are my bank details if your interested :

ACCOUNT NAME : JORDAN DELA CRUZ

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 61 3093

B.S.B NUMBER : 732 172

BANK NAME : WESTPAC

BANK LOCATION : CABRAMATTA

dont forget to leave me all your address and contact details and your bank deposit reference so i know its deposited by you and wil take it from there mate

wil be waiting for your reply

talk to you then

take care

cheers anf

Sign in to follow this