Sign in to follow this  
DRIFT RACING INDUSTRIES

EXTERIOR/BODY LOOKS STYLING APPEARANCE 2009 YEAR SALE

hey mate,

can you sell just a vertex/uras front bar to suit a s14a?

either that or how much for a vertex kit shipped to 4740 qld?

and do you have any photos of your kits fitted to a car, with closeups of the fitment?

Thanks,

Clinton.

gday there clinton , how are ya ?

hope you doing fine

yes i sure can sell just a front bar for = $280 each , brand new to suit a s14 200sx , series 2 + $80 p & h = $360 total del .

i have uras in stock , ready to go but sold out of vertex and have to double check with my supplier about vertex champ if they have any left in stock as well

as for the full kits i can do them for = $680 full kit , brand new

and have a full uras kit in stock ready to go man and can do postage on the kit for = $180 , since your in qld its alrite , but anywhere in adeliade , darwin and perth and tassie have gone up a fair bit hey

so uras full kit = $680 + $180 p & h = $860 total del .

also have vertex side skirts and rear bars in stock , just no front bar atm

as for photos i do have of bought drift australia competitors , luke murphy in his white s14 200sx , series 2 , with vertex kit

PICT0198.jpgPICT0196.jpg

and fernando wheirl in his red s14 200sx , series 1 , with vertex kit , same make of uras kit

PICT0190.jpgPICT0194.jpg

hi anf can you email me few pics of the actual s15 frp front & rear fenders plz drf4sx@optusnet.com.au im also in sydney near livo area.

also can u pm me the price for genuine s15 stock guards if you can, how much for the genuine dmax 30mm front & 50mm rear for s15?

Thanks

Tam.

hi anf can you email me few pics of the actual s15 frp front & rear fenders plz drf4sx@optusnet.com.au im also in sydney near livo area.

also can u pm me the price for genuine s15 stock guards if you can, how much for the genuine dmax 30mm front & 50mm rear for s15?

Thanks

Tam.

gday there tam , how are ya buddy , wats been happening ?

i sent you a email regarding your enquire and a few pics of wat i have in stock atm with prices as well and will get back to you with some prices and availability and prices on wat your after

will speak to you soon

take care

cheers anf

Hey mate.

Have you got any bomex front bars to fit a R32 GTR?

Or any others that will fit?

Pm me if you do.

Thank you.

Hey mate.

Have you got any bomex front bars to fit a R32 GTR?

Or any others that will fit?

Pm me if you do.

Thank you.

gday there mate , how are ya , so sorry for the late reply never knew about it at all hey

sorry champ none at all , sure do have 1 left for a 180sx , but as for r32 skylines , have vertex and uras , and have to see wat other styles i can supply you with thats if your still after one champ

so let me know asap

and hope we can sort it out for you straight away

cheers anf

Sign in to follow this