Sign in to follow this  
zhong

ZHONG'S ADJUSTABLE HID KITS

Hey guys,

We're proud to bring you quality HID kits once again! And now with new ADJUSTABLE HID TECHNOLOGY for all those who'd like the extra function of brightness adjustability whilse driving as the controller is in cabin! There are 5-settings of brightness control so you can dim the brightness when your in city driving and turn it brighter in the backroads for extra vision at night! These are available in all sizes (including hi/lo kits). Please refer to the photos below.

We still have the standard HID kits available also at the unbeatable price of $170 delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers. AND NOW WITH FREE EXPRESS 3-4 day delivery (after clearing of payment).

STANDARD HID KIT (SINGLE) - $170delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers

STANDARD HID KIT (HI/LO) - $200delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers

ADJUSTABLE HID KIT (SINGLE) - $230delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers

ADJUSTABLE HID KIT (HI/LO) - $260delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers

ALL COME WITH 12 MONTHS WARRANTY.

SPECIAL: FIRST 5 KITS get $10 off if they post in our thread before their order!

HID KITS

- Made in HK backed up with 12 month return to base warranty (on faulty item only, postage costs paid by customer)

- Comes with full installation instructions

- Guranteed to give you better light output

- 8000K reccommended for street use (white with slight blue tinge)

Kit Contains:

- Installation manual

- 2 x Ballast Ignitors

- 2 x Ballasts (Globes)

- All required wiring loom

- Ballast Ignitor brackets & bolts

Photos attatched below.

HID GLOBES (Comes with wiring loom for ballast ignitors)

- Single LO $100 delivered p/pair (with warranty)

- H4 HI/LO $140 delivered p/pair (with warranty)

COMPATIBILITY

- H1 (S14a/S15/R33/R34)

- H3 (S13/R32)

- H4 (S13/180SX/S14)

- H7 (350Z/Corolla)

- HB4 (Integra/IS200)

Globe Temperatures: 5000K (pure white), 6000K(white with slight blue tinge), 8000K(white with blue tinge), 10000K(artic blue), 12000K(crystal blue/purple)

Ask for compatibility to your ride if your not too sure yourself, we'll be sure to answer your questions. And before anyone asks, these HID kits are DIY installation (mostly plug and play), and are reccommended for PROJECTOR equipped lights for best results. But they will work fine with normal non-projector light housings, and no they won't melt the glass, these infact probably run at a lower temperature than normal globes!

PAYMENT

For a quick transaction, please PM us your details in the following format after transfering funds to the provided account. If you require installation within VIC, atleast 50% needs to be deposited before kit is ordered in. They usually come within a week, but allow up to 10 days for postage and handling.

Name:

Address:

Globe type: (h1,etc)

Globe temperature: (8000k etc)

HID type: (adjustable/nonadjustable)

Amount deposited: ($999)

Name: zhongcreative

Bank: ANZ

BSB: 013365

Acc: 537537158

For further information or enquiries please don't hesitate to contact me via PM, or post directly on the thread!

Have a nice day,

PS. THE LAST IMAGE IS A GIF FILE...

Peace.

inside_picture.JPG

digital_wire_control_dimmer.jpg

adjustable_hid.gif

zealot42 - PM replied. :)

upgarage - PM us!

Peace.

dude, are you ignoring my pm's ?

i think i've been patient long enough

where is my gear boot surround and socket set?

its been almost a year now...this is how you repay me helping you out?

hahaha to think i was gonna buy H.I.D's cheers

Hey Zhong interesed in the H4 hi/low adjustable HID kit

hey zhong - i'm interested in H1 6000k single adjustable

also do u sell 12000k or 14000k bulbs??

maiky-dtp - It's your choice to purchase your HID's from anyone you like, but if you like to up your posts, please keep away from our threads.

DRF72 - PM sent!

OUTRGS - PM replied!

CURSD - PM replied!

Keep the orders coming guys.. :)

Peace.

zhong, just wondering if u got my pm regarding the two kits i bought of you 2 weeks ago?

get back to me as soon as u can pls

cheers

po61ba - PM replied.

J_S13 - Call replied. PM Sent! :)

CURSD - Done, replied.

Keep them coming guys! We can provide tracking numbers 24hours prior to clearing of funds, but we don't have time to always PM yours, so if your impatient and would like to track your kits etc, please let us know! :)

Peace.

Hi Zhong,

Lights turned up this morning, I'll put them in tonight and see how they go.

For others looking to buy from Zhong they took a while, (special order of 4300ks), but Zhong made good contact and product looks like good quality.

Thanks

Tony

mooa - Thanks for the feedback, and apologies for the delay! But keep us posted on how you go!

Peace.

Very interested, but have a serious question:

If something is/goes wrong with the HID lights within 12 months, do we exchange them with u for a new set and YOU send them back to the base in HK, or will we have to send it to HK ourselves and wait?

fiend. - Warranty is organised via us, but postage is paid by customer, and we pay for the postage back.. The faulty unit gets replaced only, so we're not talking about sending the whole kit! ie, if your globe blew up, you send them the blown up globe (~$18) and they send a new one back!

Peace.

i have an s15

question with the Hi/Low kits.....is this a high/low bulb? or do we get a globe and ballast for each high and low beam?

lellos15 - S15 uses H1 globes, hence there is no HI/LO.. HI/LO kits are only availble for H4's, as they were designed to have both beams equipped into the one globe.. H4 Hi/Lo kits require both the proper globe/ballast ignitor/loom for it, so it's a bit different to the standard single lo kits. But if you want both hi/lo beams on your S15 to be dual HID, then two kits would have to be purchased. Hope we answered your question, PM if your still unsure.

Peace.

Hi mate,

can you please pm me with details of where my HID's are, be it in transit or still with you, havent heard anything.

hey zhong can u give me an update on my kit please?

any estimated time so i can have some1 answer wen it comes in - also any info on how to track it?

thanks champ!

CURSD - Pm Sent.

NIKO_86 - PM replied.

OUTRGS - PM Sent.

It's easier for us to track if you PM us! Keep the orders coming guys.

Peace.

What type of system do I need for a31 cefiro cheers

d1a31 - From memory they're projectors, so either H1 or H3. Best if you checked your globes, if they only have one prong leg then it's H1, if it's one leg + a string, it'll be H3!

Peace.

zhong help! my globe wont fit! oh and i dont have a manual/installation instruction with it..can u send me a copy online??

PM sent

Edited by OUTRGS

maybe you have the wrong globes

Zhong can you pm me with the tracking number, so i can chase up aus post

Sign in to follow this