Sign in to follow this  
EastCoastCustoms

1JZ / 2JZ mounting kits for nissan!

hey guys

thought i would throw this up again

we have finished development of our 1jz / 2jz mounting kits to go into our beloved nissans

engine mount kit $700

the engine mount kit includes the engine mount brackets and engine mounts to drop the jz series motor straight into the car using the existing crossmember.. this will work for s13 / 180sx / s14 /s15. this could also be used in r32 / 33 /34 but would require changing to a s series crossmember. these have been designed to sit the engine as low and as far back as possible

gbox mount $250

this is designed to match our engine mount kit with a R154b gbox behind it... this bolts up between the chassis of the vehicle and existing R154 crossmember, so make sure u get the r154 crossmember with it when u buy ur box or 1/2 cut. these are made of solid steel construction

im pretty sure the dimensions should be same for s14 but will let someone else confirm. confirmation for s15 also ???

custom 3" one piece tailshaft $700

this tailshaft will suit our engine and gbox mount kits - 3" one piece shaft that will comfortably handle 11 000rpm in 5th gear.

this tailshaft setup has only been tested and measure up for s13... im pretty sure the dimensions should be same for s14 but will let someone else confirm. confirmation for s15 also ???

custom throttle cable $250

requried for the jz conversion into s series chassis. will need old throttle cable as exchange. direct bolt in

the throttle cable is only to suit s13... can do s14 and s15 but would need car here to make it up as lengths differ as far as i know... if anyone can correct me, feel free though :D

custom upgraded front swaybar $300

standard swaybar will no longer fit with this conversion. swaybar is only to suit s13 / 180sx and is a thicker, heavy duty item. bolts straight in but clears front sump setup of the JZ series motors

will do a whole package (everything listed aboev) for $2200

available and ready to go

beyond the obvious fuel system upgrade and custom piping bits for intercooler and exhaust is this everything you would need for the conversion other than what is in the applicable half cut?

other thing u will need to do

- custom wiring

- custom fuel lines

- custom intercooler piping / modify existing

- custom exhaust / modify existing

- thermo fans (we will be able to supply MISHIMOTO thermos cheap cheap - and these things can SUUUUUKKKKKKK air)

- alloy rad (is recommended)

- single turbo setup (will not fit with factory twin turbo setup)

- custom heater hoses

- custom power steering hoses (nissan is very close. doesnt cost much)

- custom clutch line

this sounds like a lot i know but can be done too varying levels

the bits we are selling takes the hard work out of it all

the rest can be done in a backyard or dropped off to almost any shop to finish

Reasonable price, I paid pretty much the same to have my mounts made up, fraction cheaper but that was a one off.

Also alot cheaper than the $1500 kits that were floating around when I was chasing the mounts. (just mounts nothing else)

How much do you guys charge drive in drive out for the conversion? I think matty was saying around the 20k mark??

conversion costs all depend on to wat extent the customer wants their customs bits done

aka wat turbo setup?

wat cooler?

wat radiator?

wat exhaust?

wat ecu?

etc etc

start at the bottom and work your way up in prices and packages. could be a good start, i know i am interested in knowing that prices of them.

differnent workshop are obviosuly going to charge different rates for the conversion and have different ways of doing things so it can be a little difficult considering the amount of custom work and variables going into it

including out kit and price of half cut, i would say prices could range from $12k - 25k depending how crazy u wanna go with it and what workshop u go to

no

solid 27mm

adjustable swaybars are marketing hype......

:rolleyes:

Are you making mounts for RB26 conversions?!

Hi I'm new to thus site. Are these conversion kits still available?? Main reason I'm asking/looking is because I'm wanting to do this conversion and as there are not really many people willing to help me it looks like I will have to do it myself. And as I'm not the most mechanically minded person and/or I don't have all the tools a shop would, getting the engine in via a mounting package would be great. The conversion I would like to try achieve is a 2jz into an 1993 r32 skyline any other tips or info would also be welcome

Sign in to follow this