Sign in to follow this  
zhong

ZHONG'S ADJUSTABLE XENON HID KITS

Hey guys,

We're proud to bring you quality HID kits once again! And now with new ADJUSTABLE HID TECHNOLOGY for all those who'd like the extra function of brightness adjustability whilse driving as the controller is in cabin! There are 5-settings of brightness control so you can dim the brightness when your in city driving and turn it brighter in the backroads for extra vision at night! These are available in all sizes (including hi/lo kits). Please refer to the photos below.

We still have the standard HID kits available also at the unbeatable price of $170 delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers. AND NOW WITH FREE EXPRESS 3-4 day delivery (after clearing of payment).

STANDARD HID KIT (SINGLE) - $170delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers

STANDARD HID KIT (HI/LO) - $200delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers

ADJUSTABLE HID KIT (SINGLE) - $230delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers

ADJUSTABLE HID KIT (HI/LO) - $260delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers

ALL COME WITH 12 MONTHS WARRANTY.

HID KITS

- Made in HK backed up with 12 month return to base warranty (on faulty item only, postage costs paid by customer)

- Comes with full installation instructions

- Guranteed to give you better light output

- 8000K reccommended for street use (white with slight blue tinge)

Kit Contains:

- Installation manual

- 2 x Ballast Ignitors

- 2 x Ballasts (Globes)

- All required wiring loom

- Ballast Ignitor brackets & bolts

Photos attatched below.

HID GLOBES (Comes with wiring loom for ballast ignitors)

- Single LO $100 delivered p/pair (with warranty)

- H4 HI/LO $140 delivered p/pair (with warranty)

COMPATIBILITY

- H1 (S14a/S15/R33/R34)

- H3 (S13/R32)

- H4 (S13/180SX/S14)

- H7 (350Z/Corolla)

- HB4 (Integra/IS200)

Globe Temperatures: 5000K (pure white), 6000K(white with slight blue tinge), 8000K(white with blue tinge), 10000K(artic blue), 12000K(crystal blue/purple)

Ask for compatibility to your ride if your not too sure yourself, we'll be sure to answer your questions. And before anyone asks, these HID kits are DIY installation (mostly plug and play), and are reccommended for PROJECTOR equipped lights for best results. But they will work fine with normal non-projector light housings, and no they won't melt the glass, these infact probably run at a lower temperature than normal globes!

PAYMENT

For a quick transaction, please PM us your details in the following format after transfering funds to the provided account. If you require installation within VIC, atleast 50% needs to be deposited before kit is ordered in. They usually come within a week, but allow up to 10 days for postage and handling.

Name:

Address:

Globe type: (h1,etc)

Globe temperature: (8000k etc)

HID type: (adjustable/nonadjustable)

Amount deposited: ($999)

Name: zhongcreative

Bank: ANZ

BSB: 013365

Acc: 537537158

For further information or enquiries please don't hesitate to contact me via PM, or post directly on the thread!

Have a nice day,

PS. THE LAST IMAGE IS A GIF FILE...

Peace.

1.jpg

2.jpg

adjustable_hid.gif

hey mate what type of globe does an s13 with square head lights take? i belive its H4 is this correct?

cheers

Lindsay

AFAIK R32's are H3C not H3. Can you detail what is involved getting your H3 kit to fit?

THORN - H4 for Square S13 headlights.

Oosh - H3 is direct fit for ANY HC3 housings, as the plate is the same, just the difference between grounding points. It doesn't matter with HID kit as it has seperate ground from the housing anyway! :)

Peace.

THORN - H4 for Square S13 headlights.

pm sent with order

cheers

hey mate would you know for a 1994 r32 gtr vspec 2? im getting mixed opinions whether its H3/H3C or if its got the newer H1 as its a later model.

cheers

Hey guys,

We're proud to bring you quality HID kits once again! And now with new ADJUSTABLE HID TECHNOLOGY for all those who'd like the extra function of brightness adjustability whilse driving as the controller is in cabin! There are 5-settings of brightness control so you can dim the brightness when your in city driving and turn it brighter in the backroads for extra vision at night! These are available in all sizes (including hi/lo kits). Please refer to the photos below.

We still have the standard HID kits available also at the unbeatable price of $170 delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers. AND NOW WITH FREE EXPRESS 3-4 day delivery (after clearing of payment).

STANDARD HID KIT (SINGLE) - $170delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers -- $153 after discount.

STANDARD HID KIT (HI/LO) - $200delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers -- $180 after discount.

ADJUSTABLE HID KIT (SINGLE) - $230delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers -- $207 after discount.

ADJUSTABLE HID KIT (HI/LO) - $260delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers -- $234 after discount.

*** PAYMENTS MUST BE CLEARED BEFORE 10/06/08 TO QUALIFY FOR THIS OFFER!! All prices will return to as per normal on the 11/06/08, so don't miss out on this amazing offer! :)

ALL COME WITH 12 MONTHS WARRANTY.

HID KITS

- Made in HK backed up with 12 month return to base warranty (on faulty item only, postage costs paid by customer)

- Comes with full installation instructions

- Guranteed to give you better light output

- 8000K reccommended for street use (white with slight blue tinge)

Kit Contains:

- Installation manual

- 2 x Ballast Ignitors

- 2 x Ballasts (Globes)

- All required wiring loom

- Ballast Ignitor brackets & bolts

Photos attatched below.

HID GLOBES (Comes with wiring loom for ballast ignitors)

- Single LO $100 delivered p/pair (with warranty)

- H4 HI/LO $140 delivered p/pair (with warranty)

COMPATIBILITY

- H1 (S14a/S15/R33/R34)

- H3 (S13/R32)

- H4 (S13/180SX/S14)

- H7 (350Z/Corolla)

- HB4 (Integra/IS200)

Globe Temperatures: 5000K (pure white), 6000K(white with slight blue tinge), 8000K(white with blue tinge), 10000K(artic blue), 12000K(crystal blue/purple)

Ask for compatibility to your ride if your not too sure yourself, we'll be sure to answer your questions. And before anyone asks, these HID kits are DIY installation (mostly plug and play), and are reccommended for PROJECTOR equipped lights for best results. But they will work fine with normal non-projector light housings, and no they won't melt the glass, these infact probably run at a lower temperature than normal globes!

PAYMENT

For a quick transaction, please PM us your details in the following format after transfering funds to the provided account. If you require installation within VIC, atleast 50% needs to be deposited before kit is ordered in. They usually come within a week, but allow up to 10 days for postage and handling.

Name:

Address:

Globe type: (h1,etc)

Globe temperature: (8000k etc)

HID type: (adjustable/nonadjustable)

Amount deposited: ($999)

Name: zhongcreative

Bank: ANZ

BSB: 013365

Acc: 537537158

For further information or enquiries please don't hesitate to contact me via PM, or post directly on the thread!

Have a nice day,

PS. THE LAST IMAGE IS A GIF FILE...

Peace.

Hi Zhong, after a set of HIDs for my 180, what do u recommend?

Please PM.

THanks

Patrick

THORN - Thanks, will send PM when payment comes through.

hanyou - 94 model I think are H1's, easiest way to tell is pop the globe out and have a look! H3/H3C are same application in terms of HID. PM if you need help identifying the globe..

SHADOWS13 - H4 Hi/Lo Adjustables will suit your 180sx nicely.. PM to order!

Peace.

Hi Zhong

What size fits 1993 S13 with the stock projector headlights? and do you have 6000k standard kits available?

Hi Zhong

What size fits 1993 S13 with the stock projector headlights? and do you have 6000k standard kits available?

pic of the in cabin adjuster? thanks..

ALL PM's replied!

S13 Silvia:

ooO Ooo - H1

oo[] []oo - H3/H3c

[ ][ ] [ ][ ] - H4

Pic uploaded as per request.

Peace.

digital_wire_control_dimmer.jpg

JSpec_Lude_113 - PM replied, Sorry mate.

Keep the orders coming guys! All pending orders should arrive by Monday, if not Today!

Peace.

PM replied too.

heres an idea, finish the orders you took THREE (3) weeks ago before trying to sell more?

Got my kit yesterday. Thanks mate. I'll have to test them out over the next couple of days and get back to ya on what I think. I spent last night installing them but haven't lined up my projectors yet. I couldn't really notice the adjustability difference but I was only in my shed. I'll have to test it better on the road.

Thanks again, they look good.

Oh and those parkers are cool, don't spose you have another set I could have? I have 2 parkers on each side is all...

Edited by JSpec_Lude_113

im aware that most HID systems are 35w though there are systems that go up to 55w.

is this system 35w max and dimmable down to lower power wattages?

im hoping they go up to 55w max! :)

Cheers!!

ALL PM's replied.. Sorry for delay in replies, hadn't had chance to catch up with ns.. But all updated now!

35W~55W adjustability in 5 steps via the in-cabin digital adjuster!

Peace.

With the different color ratings, the 8000k which you recommend would look more blue than the 6000k right?

i dont really like the ones i see getting around that look too bluey is all....

ALL PM's replied.. Sorry for delay in replies, hadn't had chance to catch up with ns.. But all updated now!

35W~55W adjustability in 5 steps via the in-cabin digital adjuster!

Peace.

thats good!!

however, has there been any problems with ANY 55w system?

example; Headlight housing melting?

Cheers once again!

8700S14 - That's right.. 8000K from a distance looks tingey blue, but the actual light output isn't too blue! But if your after something more white than the 6000K is the way to go!

mirakoolz - Not that we know of so far, we're sure that there are many higher-end brands producing that same wattage and even higher, but never to have seen any of our kits melt anything! The light actually isn't that hot itself, personally we have a set behind some ebay plastic projectors, they've been fine for a while now and most of the time it is driven, HID is active! (night driving). :)

Peace.

hey man, im pretty keen on a kit, just wondering if you can get different temperature lamps or does the kit just come standard with 8000k and i have to buy the different temp lamps separately?

Cheers chris

AblueS15 - Will send PM, but yes HI/LO is H4 only.

astigraff - Any colour temperature you require, we have a kit to suit it.. So you may choose your temperature! PM!

Peace.

Sign in to follow this