Sign in to follow this  
zhong

ZHONG'S ADJUSTABLE XENON HID KITS

Hey guys,

We're proud to bring you quality HID kits once again! And now with new ADJUSTABLE HID TECHNOLOGY for all those who'd like the extra function of brightness adjustability whilse driving as the controller is in cabin! There are 5-settings of brightness control so you can dim the brightness when your in city driving and turn it brighter in the backroads for extra vision at night! These are available in all sizes (including hi/lo kits). Please refer to the photos below.

We still have the standard HID kits available also at the unbeatable price of $170 delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers. AND NOW WITH FREE EXPRESS 3-4 day delivery (after clearing of payment).

STANDARD HID KIT (SINGLE) - $170delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers

STANDARD HID KIT (HI/LO) - $200delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers

ADJUSTABLE HID KIT (SINGLE) - $230delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers

ADJUSTABLE HID KIT (HI/LO) - $260delivered + FREE set of matching LED parkers

ALL COME WITH 12 MONTHS WARRANTY.

POST BEFORE YOU ORDER AND RECIEVE $10 off your kit for the first 5 ORDERS!

HID KITS

- Made in HK backed up with 12 month return to base warranty (on faulty item only, postage costs paid by customer)

- Comes with full installation instructions

- Guranteed to give you better light output

- 8000K reccommended for street use (white with slight blue tinge)

Kit Contains:

- Installation manual

- 2 x Ballast Ignitors

- 2 x Ballasts (Globes)

- All required wiring loom

- Ballast Ignitor brackets & bolts

Photos attatched below.

HID GLOBES (Comes with wiring loom for ballast ignitors)

- Single LO $100 delivered p/pair (with warranty)

- H4 HI/LO $140 delivered p/pair (with warranty)

COMPATIBILITY

- H1 (S14a/S15/R33/R34)

- H3 (S13/R32)

- H4 (S13/180SX/S14)

- H7 (350Z/Corolla)

- HB4 (Integra/IS200)

Globe Temperatures: 5000K (pure white), 6000K(white with slight blue tinge), 8000K(white with blue tinge), 10000K(artic blue), 12000K(crystal blue/purple)

Ask for compatibility to your ride if your not too sure yourself, we'll be sure to answer your questions. And before anyone asks, these HID kits are DIY installation (mostly plug and play), and are reccommended for PROJECTOR equipped lights for best results. But they will work fine with normal non-projector light housings, and no they won't melt the glass, these infact probably run at a lower temperature than normal globes!

PAYMENT

For a quick transaction, please PM us your details in the following format after transfering funds to the provided account. If you require installation within VIC, atleast 50% needs to be deposited before kit is ordered in. They usually come within a week, but allow up to 10 days for postage and handling.

Name:

Address:

Globe type: (h1,etc)

Globe temperature: (8000k etc)

HID type: (adjustable/nonadjustable)

Amount deposited: ($999)

Name: zhongcreative

Bank: ANZ

BSB: 013365

Acc: 537537158

For further information or enquiries please don't hesitate to contact me via PM, or post directly on the thread!

Have a nice day,

PS. THE FIRST IMAGE IS A GIF FILE...

Peace.

Hi Zhong,

I purchased one of your HID kits which was supposed to be 4300k but it doesn't say anywhere on the box that they are 4300. I haven't used the lights on the road yet because the car is in bits but the light seems very blue for what is supposed to be a yellow light. The pic below shows the Halogen light on the left and the HID on the right and shows how blue the HID is, how can I tell if the globes are 4300k?

HID_Vs_Halogen.JPG

I am also wondering if I can purchase another switch unit, (see pic below) so that I can fuse the left hand light and the right hand light seperatley.

HID_switch.JPG

Cheers

mooa - The tag on the globe's wiring should state the globe temperature! It's hard to compare colour temps with photos, as they'll always appear bluer in photos! Another set of relay wiring can definately be purchased, will find out pricing and update you through PM.

niko_86 - PM Sent.

Sorry for the late replies guys, didn't realise there were replies in this thread! But keep the orders coming!

Peace.

CURSD - No PM received. Previous PM resent.

blowoff - :wacko: indeed.

Peace.

do u have any hid kit that will fit on bmw E36 3series

TNT7 - What are your normal globe sizing? H7/H1/etc etc.. Am not sure about BMWs so best if you checked it!

Peace.

after a xenon globe for a 2000 s15? do you have a price on this?

Hey Zong still waiting for track number. I have sent alot of PMs not sure if you are getting any of them..

Autech - $170 delivered for non-adjustable kit, $230 delivered for adjustable kit. Both come with free parkers and 12 months warranty.

AblueS15 - PM Sending, with Tracking number! :)

Peace.

Autech - $170 delivered for non-adjustable kit, $230 delivered for adjustable kit. Both come with free parkers and 12 months warranty.

AblueS15 - PM Sending, with Tracking number! :)

Peace.

I didnt recieve any PM.

mooa - The tag on the globe's wiring should state the globe temperature! It's hard to compare colour temps with photos, as they'll always appear bluer in photos! Another set of relay wiring can definately be purchased, will find out pricing and update you through PM.

Peace.

Zhong the sticker on the globes says 4500 how do I go about getting these swapped for 4300? (The picture I posted on the website is a good representation of what the difference between the 2 lights is)

Still waiting on a PM about the additional switch unit.

Peace.

Zhong the sticker on the globes says 4500 how do I go about getting these swapped for 4300? (The picture I posted on the website is a good representation of what the difference between the 2 lights is)

Still waiting on a PM about the additional switch unit.

does the adjuster hav a strobing option? haha

morph - No.

nzm033 - PM sending.

hanyou - PM sending.

Peace.

Guys these kits ROCK!

took me 20 mins to install and they light up everything!

thanks again matey

glen

Sign in to follow this