Sign in to follow this  
Edd-GTR

DIABLO 3!

Fkn yanks. Need to ruin it. Atleast I'll have about 12 hours + to play normal mode and find out what character I like best.

Shits gonna get real! I should put my annual leave in haha

I start a new job on the 14th... didn't think that one through did I lol....

3 sleeps to go mofo's!!!

i took the whole week off work, so did 3 of my mates, we are all going to set up a network/lan in 1 of mates garage, bar fridge downstairs, and a portable wok/grill/bbq cooker too, and about 2 boxes of mi-goreng and quite a few cans of v, red bull + coffee etc etc. My mate also suckered his wife to be our slave for when we need proper sustenance, she will be cooking proper meals for us for the week.

I tell ya what, it wont be very far off that south park episode when the guys all play wow...

gonna

be

awesome!!!

3 sleeps to go mofo's!!!

i took the whole week off work, so did 3 of my mates, we are all going to set up a network/lan in 1 of mates garage, bar fridge downstairs, and a portable wok/grill/bbq cooker too, and about 2 boxes of mi-goreng and quite a few cans of v, red bull + coffee etc etc. My mate also suckered his wife to be our slave for when we need proper sustenance, she will be cooking proper meals for us for the week.

I tell ya what, it wont be very far off that south park episode when the guys all play wow...

gonna

be

awesome!!!

That's intense!

Random thought though: When our generation all retire, will all of the nursing homes just have full on gaming lanparties? Sure beats playing bingo...

3 sleeps to go mofo's!!!

gonna

be

awesome!!!

That's intense!

Random thought though: When our generation all retire, will all of the nursing homes just have full on gaming lanparties? Sure beats playing bingo...

You have just made me ok with getting old.....

Tried out a few different classes during the open beta and i will be sticking with a Wizard. This will be my first time playing the Diablo franchise but i am soo excited.

Edited by mreges

^IGN have just done a 'Diablo in 5 minutes' back story for the uninitiated; should give you the gist.

It's hard not to roll with the barbarian for nostalgic reasons!

^IGN have just done a 'Diablo in 5 minutes' back story for the uninitiated; should give you the gist.

It's hard not to roll with the barbarian for nostalgic reasons!

Cheers for the tip, it gave me a rough idea of wtf is going on :lol:

Laughed so hard at the thought of this. New sig quote for sure :lol:

Starting to get quite keen for this now, despite not really following all the news and info in the last few months. Come at me, nostalgia!

i cant wait for it! i think im gonna play either a barbarian or a wizard. probbably a wizard. ive been hanging for a good game to play sine i quit wow. gonna be sweet hopefully.

One of the best gaming series. So many good memories of D1 and playing it on old school battlenet where people were actually nice and gave you svit for free.

Can't wait.

got my copy this morning, today will be the longest day at work ever.

LAN PARTY ONLINE!:

ERROR 37 FML!!!!

20120515163655.jpg

Yup, 37 fail.

And then if you make it in error 3006 time out.

YAY, CTL V, Error 37, repeat

rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing, f**k you blizzard you massive cock suckers

I want this game so bad but I don't think is is worth geting when the best computer you have is a laptop.

.What are the minimum requirements to play? :ph34r:

im going to wait out a cpl weeks for patches and shit to sort it out..

worked for me last night. and this morning

Servers were down when I went to play this morning, waited an hour and they were back up. Reached the start of the 'Skeleton King' fight and got disconnected because they're currently "addressing an issue with the Battle.net service" <_ has been fun other than that though.>

Yeah i might get this tomorrow night. Just not sure if i could go back to my wow days and commit days at a time to a game. I played the Beta and it was pretty fun.

Played last night for 10 hours or so no issues.

Come back this morning and it's laggy as hell and I've lost 3/4 of my achievements :-/ Super.

And now the servers are down again for 'emergency maintenance.' Sigh.

is there a point with plaing on line? other then being able kill things with other players...

its to fight piracy apparantly

lol at some of the posts on the offical forum.

anyone know where the royal crypts are

Played last night for 10 hours or so no issues.

Come back this morning and it's laggy as hell and I've lost 3/4 of my achievements :-/ Super.

And now the servers are down again for 'emergency maintenance.' Sigh.

Consider yourself lucky, lots of reports of people losing their characters, all their progress etc.