Sign in to follow this  
daniel_.

EVO IX import.

I know you cant import them. but just curious, how many were sold in australia?

and what happens when all of them have been raced and flogged til there is no good examples around?

is there a chance they will be available for import/compliance oneday?

Maybe the rules will change one day but there's no chance you'll be able to import them in the next few years. There's probably only 1% that actually see the track so i wouldn't worry about them all getting flogged out.

It wouldnt suprise me if you started to see them getting imported over in the next 24 months. Now that the Evo X has been released you will slowly start to see a few of them find their way over here.

the evo 9 wagons are eligible for sevs now

regular models might be available eventually

you will probably see a few rs's coming in too

mitsubishi-lancer-evo-9-ix-wagon-gt-1.jpg

mitsubishi-lancer-evo-9-ix-wagon-gt-2.jpg

sorry for the large photos :)

i saw a few in japan modified. they look hot!

Thats pretty hot.. from certain angles. lol

i'd go a legnum if i was after a wagon...

no no, a magna wagon, 95 model :P

haha

You don't know what the hell you are on about.

This list from SEVS was updated in May 2009.

http://rvcs-prodweb.dot.gov.au/sevs/sevsindex.htm

There is no mention of the CT9W. ffs, Mitsubishi didn't even make an RS wagon. Idiot.

SEVS knocked the Evo Wagon back and you will not be seeing this on Oz roads unless someone owns one for a year in Japan and then privately imports it.

Stop talking crap...I mean how old are you? 16?

^^^^ Dude, go have cold shower...

^^^^ Dude, go have cold shower...

I just hate it when idiots who have nfi post crap in a way that makes them feel like they know something.

Edited by EVO-WANGAN

yeah mate, you are right

i have no idea, im a 16 year old with a 1:16 scale model of an evo that i keep on my desk and wish its the real thing...

first, the 9 wagon is still pending on sevs, but a few importers have already sold cars and there are here some in sydney. j spec had a few for sale on their website before.

second, that was a two part post, notice the line break in between. i was saying REGULAR evo 9 models might come in eventually, and a few rs's will be imported as well. there are already quite a few 9 rs models here anyway.

now go take a cold shower

It wouldnt suprise me if you started to see them getting imported over in the next 24 months. Now that the Evo X has been released you will slowly start to see a few of them find their way over here.

Because, unlike the Evo 6, 7 and 8, the 9s were sold here in full volume, they will never be eligible under SEVS.

Evo 9 wagons are not eligible under SEVS, and despite the possibility of them being eligible being talked up in some circles, they never will be. They're too similar to both the Lancer wagon and the Evo 9 sedan to ever be classed as a separate model rather than a variant of cars already sold here in full volume.

yeah mate, you are right

i have no idea, im a 16 year old with a 1:16 scale model of an evo that i keep on my desk and wish its the real thing...

first, the 9 wagon is still pending on sevs, but a few importers have already sold cars and there are here some in sydney. j spec had a few for sale on their website before.

second, that was a two part post, notice the line break in between. i was saying REGULAR evo 9 models might come in eventually, and a few rs's will be imported as well. there are already quite a few 9 rs models here anyway.

now go take a cold shower

Because, unlike the Evo 6, 7 and 8, the 9s were sold here in full volume, they will never be eligible under SEVS.

Evo 9 wagons are not eligible under SEVS, and despite the possibility of them being eligible being talked up in some circles, they never will be. They're too similar to both the Lancer wagon and the Evo 9 sedan to ever be classed as a separate model rather than a variant of cars already sold here in full volume.

Yeah, I'm sorry, Mr Evo manager.

Who is it that needs to take a cold shower and a tea spoon of "Harden the f**k up"?

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and lo and behold it took an expert to prove it to you.

Seriously, give up your post. What are you a manager of exactly?

Evo Wagons sold?

In Oz?

By J Spec? This is the best bit of your bullshit: "...but a few importers have already sold cars and there are here some in sydney..."

Quit filling this thread with lies and bullshit. J Spec posted these cars in lieu of false advertising some would argue. Oh, they're race and rally only. Whoopy do. Never road registered. I'm amazed considering there were only 2500 made. It seems they all made it to Oz by your accounts.

The CT9W will never and can never be road registered unless owned for a period of 12 months in either Japan or New Zealand.

The end.

Edited by EVO-WANGAN

IS this vehicle - Evo IX Wagon can be imported and complied.. how many will be wanting it?