Sign in to follow this  
u_got_nothin

RYO COILOVERS

I HAVE A SET OF RYO COILOVERS ON MY CAR CAN ANYONE TELL ME AT ALL IF THEY ARE ANY GOOD WENT TO PEDDERS THE OTHER WEEK FOR A WHEEL ALIGNMENT AND SUSPENSION CHECK AND THEY TOLD ME A NORMAL CAR COMES UP 8 ON THE SHOCK TEST AND A RACE CAR IS ABOUT 15 MY CAR HAD 12 ON THE FRONT AND 15 ON THE REAR BUT THEY HAD NEVER HERD OF THE BRAND AND THE WEB SITE ON THE STICKER ON MY COILOVER GOES TO A TELEMARKING SITE IN JAPAN ALL HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANX

I HAVE A SET OF RYO COILOVERS ON MY CAR CAN ANYONE TELL ME AT ALL IF THEY ARE ANY GOOD WENT TO PEDDERS THE OTHER WEEK FOR A WHEEL ALIGNMENT AND SUSPENSION CHECK AND THEY TOLD ME A NORMAL CAR COMES UP 8 ON THE SHOCK TEST AND A RACE CAR IS ABOUT 15 MY CAR HAD 12 ON THE FRONT AND 15 ON THE REAR BUT THEY HAD NEVER HERD OF THE BRAND AND THE WEB SITE ON THE STICKER ON MY COILOVER GOES TO A TELEMARKING SITE IN JAPAN ALL HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANX

LOUD NOISES

http://drift.skayltd.jp/?q=node/106

google is your friend

edit: just found the company site

http://www.ryo.co.jp/

who wouldve thought?

THANX BUT THERE WAS NO NEED TO ACT LIKE A f**k WIT

^^^WHAT DID YOU SAY???????????

I have a set of G4 Fully Adjustable Coilovers on my car.. they're freaking awesome. Jap brand, but really really good as far as I can tell.

Not overpriced either.. I think you can pick them up from justjap.com or whatever it is? It's a Sydney based store.. if you're looking at getting new ones that is.

I have a set of G4 Fully Adjustable Coilovers on my car.. they're freaking awesome. Jap brand, but really really good as far as I can te

Not overpriced either.. I think you can pick them up from justjap.com or whatever it is? It's a Sydney based store.. if you're looking at getting new ones that is.

:rolleyes:

I have a set of G4 Fully Adjustable Coilovers on my car.. they're freaking awesome. Jap brand, but really really good as far as I can te

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sigworthy.

I have a set of G4 Fully Adjustable Coilovers on my car.. they're freaking awesome. Jap brand, but really really good as far as I can tell.

*sets user to ignore*

I got told they were jap you nerds!!! or an asian brand of some sort.. <_<

I got told they were jap you nerds!!! or an asian brand of some sort.. <_>

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Sigworthy.

+1 done :lol:

I got told they were jap you nerds!!! or an asian brand of some sort.. <_>

stevie wonder?

OMFG Actually ROFL'ing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to see that people research the products they buy thoroughly before purchasing.

LOUD NOISES

http://drift.skayltd.jp/?q=node/106

google is your friend

edit: just found the company site

http://www.ryo.co.jp/

who wouldve thought?

Hi, Stephen Hemsley of Skay Ltd. :P

R.Y.O. brand is as member mentioned, pro drift shop based out of Hiroshima.They have been around over 10years and are pretty much the premier brand used by majority of expert/intermediate drifters in West Japan.You probably have the Hi-Max brand and they are worth 150,000yen for basic set so they aren`t cheap either.Have a great day ;)

Hahahahahahaha.....that's hilarious. G4 are the same as D2 and they're rubbish. They are ok while they're alive, but they don't last long and really are inferior to most others on the market.