Sign in to follow this  
SL1D3WAYZ

Power Fc Question

Hey guys i did not recieve those ecu pins in my power fc kit the ones that go into the white plug for the standard computer dos any 1 know where i can get one or a few from also yes i called nissan and no they don't have them or can get them

help.JPG

^^^that makes (everyone who reads it) of us!

there we go i added a pic i am looking for a pin that slides into the white harness u usually get one with the power fc pack but i did'nt get it ?? better idea any1

Somewhere like jaycar or Dick Smiths or an auto electrician should have them, or be able to recommend where to get them...

Cheers,

Paul B

buy a chopped up loom from someone whos got an s13 front cut laying around

I dont think any powerfc's come with the pins you are talking about! The one I bought only had the powerfc ecu and handcontroller...

really getting anoyed with this thing last time i buy anything like this privately

you can buy sensor kits

try access auto works

i think thats what your talking about

just try them anyway if its not they have massive hook ups in JP with apexi as i have been told

this is what i managed to find out, i managed to find out how to pull the originall pins out but i have'nt found out where i can get new 1's from

Username:

Password:

Fnn:

You have to move/swap these 3 wires.

Fuel pump relay > 106 to 104

Crank Angle sensor wires > swap 30 and 31

Don't cut the wires, instead unhook the wires from the loom. Its difficult to explain how to do this. But I'll try.

Once you pull the plug out you will see about 4 plastic lugs that run across the top of it. Use a small screwdriver to prize the ones u need up, they only move about 2 mm. Then u need to use a small screwdriver to remove the pins, they won't just fall out there is another clip inside where the wire goes. Put your screwdriver into the plug where the wire is and prize it out, you should be able to see what is holding it in.

i dont get it, why cant you just rewire it and not use pins,, or swap the wires around? iv instaled a djetro in a 180,, didnt need nothin realy,, and in a power fc in a s15 where you just swap the pins around, again, didnt need extra ones... so why cant you just pop them out and swap them around?

because all of the pins are used but 1 all i need to know is where i can get one of those pins from

quick powerfc segway.

ignition values on powerfc are NOT on top of the base timing are they? they are infact the actual values of total ignition timing you want, assuming that you have set your base timing correctly to 15 degrees btdc?

yay or nay?