Sign in to follow this  
ridemyjansen

Just moved back to Sydney from Los angeles

Actually dude, I need directions to crenshaw.

I got these cheeseburgers... man

yeh i have noticed that!! weird

The funny thing is, that his post count still aint gone up..ha

posts in offtopic do not count to your post count

i watched boys n the hood again last night..

what is it like in south central L.A? places such as compton, inglewood, watts etc...

where u in south central?

I lived in south central LA for 6 months, and I think I saw more latinos in compton then black people :lol:

as far as whats it like in south central L.A such as compton, inglewood ect it's nothing compared some other places I saw in the states such as Opa loca in florida puts it to shame as far as being safe.

Compton just has the reputation from hip hop such as NWA, The game ect but theres atleast 20 other citys that are alot worse such as detriot, camden, and places like Atlanta are probably 10x more dangerous then compton lol.

not saying compton isnt a dangerous city to live in it lol it still is pretty bad lol :)

I knew that, Thats why i was pointing it out, hes has typed more words, then most other forum users and is only on 2 posts.

I knew that, Thats why i was pointing it out, hes has typed more words, then most other forum users and is only on 2 posts.

sorry cuz, didn't understand your point before.

ill be in LA in 3 weeks, now im scared ill get owned by LAPD for doing fk all

already been involved with the washington dc police and they didnt take a liking to my dual passports and australian accent :S

ill be in LA in 3 weeks, now im scared ill get owned by LAPD for doing fk all

already been involved with the washington dc police and they didnt take a liking to my dual passports and australian accent :S

what other country do you have a passport with?

what is it like in south central L.A? places such as compton, inglewood, watts etc...

I lived in south central LA for 6 months, and I think I saw more latinos in compton then black people :lol:

as far as whats it like in south central L.A such as compton, inglewood ect it's nothing compared some other places I saw in the states such as Opa loca in florida puts it to shame as far as being safe.

Compton just has the reputation from hip hop such as NWA, The game ect but theres atleast 20 other citys that are alot worse such as detriot, camden, and places like Atlanta are probably 10x more dangerous then compton lol.

not saying compton isnt a dangerous city to live in it lol it still is pretty bad lol :)

yeah i think it has such a hype cause those places are talked of in movies, songs etc....

and ofcourse the rodney king riots

ive been to flordia..miami, i wanted to go 2 liberty city but my tour guide said its not a good idea...he diddnt wanna drive there...but went to lil havana, and some places crusin through miami were quite dangerous...

ive been around the world and the most scariest place ive been was rio in brazil, or mexico city

yeah i think it has such a hype cause those places are talked of in movies, songs etc....

and ofcourse the rodney king riots

ive been to flordia..miami, i wanted to go 2 liberty city but my tour guide said its not a good idea...he diddnt wanna drive there...but went to lil havana, and some places crusin through miami were quite dangerous...

ive been around the world and the most scariest place ive been was rio in brazil, or mexico city

f**kk true man I spent some time in miami and it's got some dangerous areas around south beach, and ocean drive is full of dodgeys lol.

never been to rio or mexico city but yeah i know about its reputation for being dangerous with the whole kidnapping of tourist for money ect *which I know about all to well having had one attempted on me in morocco when I was 10 years old which is another story on its own* lol. :ph34r:

Anyways I'm going to south africa for the 2010 world cup lol see how we go there. apparently the capital has approx 8 murders a day on average :rolleyes:

sorry to go slightly off topic OP :(

years ago i went to LA along with some other east coast citys, all the way up to vegas and grand canyon, anyway i was only 13 at the time so most of it had limited appeal. While we were in LA we stayed in Anaheim pretty much next to disney land in some hotel... now the funny (scary) thing was the room we stayed with had bullet holes in the outside wall and several inside the room.... wtf. not a good look for a couple of Aussies just landed in the country haha. that however was the most eventful thing that really happened to us tho which was good, I loved the country but hated LA.

teska, south africa ay?? actually....thats 1 place i would fear the worse

i watched a doco on gangs thwy have on foxtel "ross kemp on gangs" and goes through the gangs, there are 3....they are called like the 10s, 20s and 30s or some shit..

and man they are animals!

wtf attemtpd kidnap in morocco??

if ridemyjanson doesnt mind....do tell

ridemyjansen this threads gone way off topic bring it back

with some dope gangsta prison shit please!

a mte of mine is in miami at the moment on holiday .. he said theres all kinds of gunit soldier heros walking around south beach there ... next he is off to LA for a week .. i called him before and told him a few stories and to stay away

from the hood LOL

yeah i agree!

And after reading the other stories about ridemyjansen being in a gang and carrying a gun and sh*t hes not as much of a innocent guy as i first thought.

i meant, i thought he was a 'innocent guy' as in he'd never hurt a fly, never been in trouble, mummas boy, that sort of thing.

but just to have a laugh at your post, wouldnt walking around the streets with a gun in your pocket be a crime?!

he never actually said he walked the streets with a gun. He said his friend pulled out a gun during that altercation at the party

yeah i agree!

And after reading the other stories about ridemyjansen being in a gang and carrying a gun and sh*t hes not as much of a innocent guy as i first thought.

Hahaha. Trust me, compared to the masses in L.A, I am one of the most docile and civil people you'll ever meet. Carrying a gun was solely for my personal protection. It's not to act hard, or draw attention to myself. In a place like L.A, where you can't count on the law, it pays to have the extra security. Besides, that was years ago :lol: That picture was taken in 9th grade I think. lol. Yeap, I'm a changed man now, no more gangs, fights,drugs,guns. Just Uni, work, cars, bitches, money :) . I finally have the right perspective.

Or for example you take my friends Mike and Alvin, who are still repping 45 family. They've got it tattoed around their necks, cant really see Mike's but Alvins "forty five" is pretty visible. I was the only one in my crew smart enough to not get it blasted anywhere on my body.

45.jpg

Edited by ridemyjansen

tiger_s13 your right he did carry a gun after all! :lol:

Yeah..I only actually took it out once..but's that's another story.

tiger_s13 your right he did carry a gun after all! :lol:

:lol:

ride, you ever use your gun?

I've shot it plenty of times in the desert. Never actually at somebody though.

The only time I've drawn it on someone was when I thought I had found the guy who clipped my brothers bumper that night he was killed. IT was at a meet and he was telling a story about how he accidentally clipped a red car while they were racing, and how he took off when the red car crashed. My Bro's FD was red and the story matched. So, I took him to the side of the building to talk to him privately, pulled the gun out, pointed it at his chest and made him get on his knees. He was crying and wailing and shit. To be honest, If he had admitted to actually being the one who killed my Bro, I would've blasted him right then and there. I asked him to say what kind of car it was and where this happened. Long story short, wrong car , wrong time and wrong place. It couldn't have been him.

That was the only time I ever pulled it out on someone, with the intention to use it. = /

Not really proud of what I did either. The poor guy almost shit himself.

Edited by ridemyjansen

Haha...telling all these stories and remembering all this crazy shit is making me feel gangsta again lol.