Sign in to follow this  
billyAHH

my R32 build up - 210rw kw w/ 370nm torque

1/ current stance : 17x9-8 fronts.. :D

2/ wat chu talkn bout willis!

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

car is currently in primer, has been bogged where it needed it... need to replace front bar, current one sucks ass, and a new petrol flap.

20mm bolt-ons on the front to make front 17x9-8.. wouldnt fit previously cause disk type was for the rear, wouldn't clear calipers.

Front guards have also been flared, ignore the wiper, have put it back to the two. looks aids like that, got bored and tried it out.

also cant remember if i updated, but got adj castor rods, and adj rear camber arms in. also got a front chassis brace to put in, ceebs with this heat.

got a kenwood double din head unit tv screen dvd player, divx.. blah blah for real cheap so thats in.. looks awesome!!

gonna finish up paint in the next couple of weeks, then some new coilovers - probs gonna go bc-racing ones, mates got them in his car and they feel awesome. def need to upgrade atleast anyways.

apart from that, car has been running sweet! just need to organise some 18x10's for the rear :D tried on a mates pair of 18x10+30 and with -1.3 or so camber, they sat perfect!

rolleyes.gif all the cars above make me jealous

ehh?? what you mean all the cars above? its only just my car?

nice man, ive seen yo ubefore around box hill few weeks ago, soudns crazy when you gave it to her :P gl

haha cheers for that man, my mate lives in box hill so woulda been going to his.

Car is now sold! congrats to the new owner for picking up a bargain!