Sign in to follow this  
[IB6UB9]

GT3076R

im purchasing a 3076r(.63) and i was wondering what kind of figures i would be expecting.I currently have a highmount already on it (T60-1 (.63).

my current mod list is

-fmic

-740cc

-fuel pump

-fuel reg

-pwr fc (djetro)

-ebc

-42mm pro-gate

-steampipe mani

-3"turbo back

i know there maybe millions of posts on this turbo but i had a look and couldnt find much/anything.

So it would be great if someone/people could give me a rough idea and what boost should i tune it at.

Cheers

any head work at all?

if not get some.

great turbo. expect over 250 atw with proper head work and tune and a minimum 16-18 pound

built motor?

i run a 3076 .63 on my stock unopened motor and its making 230rwkw on 18psi~

didn't want to run any more boost on the stock headgasket

motor has 170 psi across all 4 cylinders

edit: so yeah its kinda pointless on a non built motor, you really do need to run 21+psi for this kinda turbo

A dead stock internal s14 motor done 200000k's made 350hp on 18psi with similar mods list to yours

so i guess it does kinda come down to condition of motor aswell.cos my current turbo is already making 237rwkw on 15psi and now more on 18psi.well guess all i can do is just try the turbo out.cos i did find a write up somewhere where they tried the 3076 on 3 different SRs all at 1 bar and all made different power figures,all with similair mods.and it came down to egine condition.

so i guess it does kinda come down to condition of motor aswell.cos my current turbo is already making 237rwkw on 15psi and now more on 18psi.well guess all i can do is just try the turbo out.cos i did find a write up somewhere where they tried the 3076 on 3 different SRs all at 1 bar and all made different power figures,all with similair mods.and it came down to egine condition.

what where the sizes on those turbo's but? all the same measurements?

id say the tdo6 would give a bit more lag then a 3076R

question is how much power are you looking for..... cause if ur aiming round the 250 mark, their are other turbos on the market which can make that power 2871r, 2876r 3071r, T-518 which all can go high mount and directly bolt on to the t-28 application. etc etc etc... and if you aiming for more, like stated above, you may be looking at putting some bickies away for a rebuild. but good luck with it. :yes:

Mate, this turbo will give you power but I definetly wouldnt want it in my daily driven 2ltr. It wont be as smooth as you think. Like S15200 said before there are other turbos that will give you responce all through the rev range and a good amount of killerwasps.

:shades:

or if anyones got a td06 kit they wanna get rid off let me know.

dont bother, its a bush bearing mitsubishi turbo

3076R is much better

get a 3071r t3 version .63

top mounted

smaller then 3076r.

more responsive