Sign in to follow this  
TypeXXX

Re-spray NT

so my white type x's paint is in ok condition i just wanna re-spray in a more interesting colour?? places to go or not to go? prices? experiences??

Cheersz Michael

haha wont it ever... umm i recommend learning to do it yourself if you have the time patience and the workspace

never actually paid anyone to do a job for me, though when i comes to being really helpful with advice and quoting me for jobs i never end up getting done Sikunit smash is da man im my books. The many cars hes done are testament to his work i think...

haha wont it ever... umm i recommend learning to do it yourself if you have the time patience and the workspace

never actually paid anyone to do a job for me, though when i comes to being really helpful with advice and quoting me for jobs i never end up getting done Sikunit smash is da man im my books. The many cars hes done are testament to his work i think...

wers his shop?

bombing road? off the stuart highway. near dulux

cheers bud might be pushing it but does anyone have a number, i carnt find it in the phone book or anything thats all

srjunkies right right beside a shop called ram star plastics, if you go in ask to speak to joe.

your better off just driving down anyway... cant exactly give a quote over the phone in regards to body work etc...

and don't turn up with a dick head ricer attitude cos he'll tell you to farkoff.

and don't turn up with a dick head ricer attitude cos he'll tell you to farkoff.

ohk thats alright ill see if i can find it on monday, i dont really know what a ricer attitude is ahaha but id like to think i dont have any attitude at all ^_^ ill pop in and see him what are prices like? ive heard hes a really good guy and stuff but i havent heard anything about his price range all i know is i got given a really crazy quote from a certain place which took them 3 days to give me even though they said theyd call me the very nexy day :angry:

oh yea i should have mentioned im not looking for a full re-spray any more just want to get a lil dent out and front bar touched up

shouldnt be too expensive then :)

expensive jobs are the lose... looking into a full respray for my s13.... expensive :(

a mate will do a cashie for me cheap, just gotta pick a colour....

shouldnt be too expensive then :)

expensive jobs are the lose... looking into a full respray for my s13.... expensive :(

a mate will do a cashie for me cheap, just gotta pick a colour....

yeha its never a cheap job

Everything is expensive in the NT.

I had some bloke tell me that it will cost me $4,000 for a external respray only and to remove two dents and patch two holes.

I say you hire a shed and then paint it yourself. probably cost you $1500 max!

Everything is expensive in the NT.

I had some bloke tell me that it will cost me $4,000 for a external respray only and to remove two dents and patch two holes.

I say you hire a shed and then paint it yourself. probably cost you $1500 max!

lol yeha i know pretty gay im over the idea now cause of the $$$

yeah as said above it is a very pricey business i was thinking of doing it as well but when i got prices i decided against it.