Sign in to follow this  
daniel_.

mivec on adm IX?

2 questions.

was it only the JDM evolution IX's that got the mivec?

and apart from mivec being added, are there any more benifits about this version of 4g63?

bigger valves?

also i heard that mivec on evo's didnt have the lift.

just the valve timing.

thanks

mivec is on all evo 9s

its only on the exhaust cam, the inlet cam is not mivec and not adjustable through the computer

mivec is all about the cam duration and thats what you can adjust in the computer

its on top of normal timing

and thats the only difference in this version of the 4g63. there are slight differences in the block because of the mivec (extra oil drain hole) but thats it.

mivec is on all evo 9s

its only on the exhaust cam, the inlet cam is not mivec and not adjustable through the computer

mivec is all about the cam duration and thats what you can adjust in the computer

its on top of normal timing

and thats the only difference in this version of the 4g63. there are slight differences in the block because of the mivec (extra oil drain hole) but thats it.

its actually only on the intake cam. Mivec that is... ;)

yep you are right

i must have been asleep that day

yep you are right

i must have been asleep that day

I only remembered because i waited almost 18months for HKS to release a cam that was mivec compatible :P

will you two stop fighting!

:P

evo forum is dead.

ehhh.

maybe when the drift craze is done with then it will pick up.

will you two stop fighting!

:P

evo forum is dead.

ehhh.

maybe when the drift craze is done with then it will pick up.

We maybe need a event section to organize some evo events?

so can a non-mivec 4g63 be tuned to get similar response? im looking at a 7 or an 8 as they are cheaper but 8's dont have abs so im a little worried there, and also they dont have mivec which gives out good torque? i will be modifying it to 250kw at the wheels so will torque be a problem then that i should worry about. i lover torque and hate turbo lag, which i hear was fairly bad in evo 8. assuming same as evo 7 then too. want a car thats responsive from 2k up to 7k. or will i not notice it anyways being awd?

im looking at a 7 or an 8 as they are cheaper but 8's dont have ABS

you sure about that? pretty sure they do.

You can do all the same things as with any turbo car, but ultimately - the more peak power you want the more you're going to lose down the bottom. You can limit the effects with lower duration cams, get cam gears (but the more you dial them in for response, the more you will lose up top) stick to factory sized turbos (eg. change the housing for a gtpumps 10.8cm one and put in a 20g wheel, or get an evo green, or a 9RS turbo, etc), get better intercooler piping, with the hotside - dont neglect the compressor outlet. There might be some gains to be had with exhaust manifolds - you'd need to do research there. Maybe some spark / ignition upgrades or whatever. Plus all the usual supporting mods. You may not hit the 250 mark - but you'll have a lot of useable power.

Helpful Advice And Tips For Social Media Marketing Advertising and marketing

Social websites advertising is actually all the rage in today's culture. Finding out utilizing it to market our personal business, nevertheless, might be somewhat daunting. Far more classic techniques could be your specialized. Luckily, the basic marketing approach may be the exact same. Everything that has changed may be the set up by which it is performed. Here are some ideas to aid you in carrying out that.

It is possible to advertise your personal blogs on training video sites like YouTube. When publishing a video to YouTube, placed a link at the start for your blog site or essay buy custom essay paper writing service Custom Essay writer buy essay paper term paper custom essay web site. It is additionally important to use powerful keywords and phrases from the information, ones that have been related to your specialized niche. Make certain your labels incorporate some excellent key phrases, way too.

Increase your presence and publicity with the help of LinkedIn towards the social media marketing blog site that you will be presently utilizing for the marketing plan. Put in a share option to LinkedIn on your own website to boost your promotion get to. Anybody who reads your blog and wants to talk about your content will do so with one click of your mouse. 100 million end users on LinkedIn who may possibly most likely promote your website using their buddies translates into a lot of possible income for you personally.

Facebook or myspace Areas permit users to take a look-in making use of their cellular phone. You could add your personal Fb user profile to your organization. Draw in new clients for your shop together with the guarantee of the discount they can get with proof of an up-to-date status. There exists a very similar characteristic at Foursquare that could work for you as well.

Social media marketing marketing and advertising includes a whole lot in frequent with types of marketing and advertising, nevertheless it requires one to purchase new skills. Integrate these guidelines to your social marketing program, and you will just get massive revenue coming your path. Completed the proper way, you could have exciting with social networking.