32 members have voted

1. 1. ur fav soloist

• steve vai
    • joe satrianni
    • john petrucci
    • paul gilbert
    • yngwie malmsteen
    • other

Alexi has been well known for many years to be a sloppy player live and play simplified solo's, so i don't think his sickness on the recent tour had a whole lot to do with it.

CoB were better on their first tour here i thought, about 3 years ago or so.

if you can hear every single mistake ur not moshing hard enough ;)

While he's not the best guitarist out there, i think Aleksi Sihvonen from Finnish band Imperanon is awesome, i just love some of his riffs...

Teemu Mäntysaari who is the rhythm guitarist from the Wintersun clip i posted above also plays rhythm for Imperanon. Pity the band is now broken up.

Blade

Shadowsouls

f**k metal from Finland rules!

One of my fav bands, one of my fav songs and one of my fav guitar solos. It just suits the song so well. If anyone doesnt know these guys get there album Under Reprisal. i f**king rocks. some wicked guitaring and drumming.

While he's not the best guitarist out there, i think Aleksi Sihvonen from Finnish band Imperanon is awesome, i just love some of his riffs...

Teemu Mäntysaari who is the rhythm guitarist from the Wintersun clip i posted above also plays rhythm for Imperanon. Pity the band is now broken up.

Blade

Shadowsouls

f**k metal from Finland rules!

just had a quick scan through that....sounds very bodom/mors principium est like, probs coz there all finish metal.. Rock on \m/

^^ You need to listen to more Finnish metal. They sound nothing like Bodom or Mors Principium Est.

When you don't listen to a certain style of music, all bands of similar style can sound the same, but the more you listen to that style you realize how different they are...

^^ Haha, calm down mate. I was just suggesting you should go listen to some more Finnish metal as it f**king rules and you'll probably like it!

^^ Haha, calm down mate. I was just suggesting you should go listen to some more Finnish metal as it f**king rules and you'll probably like it!

i do listen to it, and i do like it

Finland produced some of the darkest death metal ever heard back in the early 90's with bands like Beherit, Demigod, Demilich, Abhorrence, Amorphis, Adramelech, Funebre, Purtenance, Sentenced.. and countless others. It's a shame that all they seem to be known for these days amongst the majority are CoB :(