Sign in to follow this  
Bazelinez

What artist/band do you DESPISE!

^^^Rick astley, f**k off! ha ha ranga with a black man's voice. Nick kershaw, a f**kin pioneer! i see his haircut everywhere, it was metro before its time!

I tell you what song I hate, there is the f**kING SHIT song thats just a random mash up of other songs, got Tag Team - Whoomp there it is, some old 80s hair metal, all sorts of shit, dunno what the deal is with it, Nova are flogging it.

For those that don't know Rick Astley and Kick kershaw.....

Rick Astley

Nick kershaw

Edited by Bazelinez

^^ because emo bands aren't shit enough, pop rock has to rip it off & make a shit thing worse

pinks new stuff

nickleback

snoop

50 cents recent stuff

dr dre's recent stuff

timbaland

metallica

well snoop/50 and dre are off the drugs now and they sound like shit

Chris De Burgh!

We're on the roaaadddd to hell!

dil dil dil dil dil dee dill ha hna

You cant be hating on all these "bands/groups/etc etc". They're just doing what gets them the cash. They're just the record companies puppets to make a lucrative quick buck. Its the idiotic plebs out there that listen and buy these songs that cause such mass produced garbage!

Music these days just shits me. Everything is so mass produced. Nothing from today will last for ever like some/lots of the songs from back in the day.

I can't believe you are all so passionate about "hating" artists and their music :lol:

I have really really really broad taste in music... (anything from rock>pop>top 40> RnB>house>electro>country :lol: ) and pretty much I only HATE really heavy stuff like Mudvayne, manson and stuff like that- only because I truly think they sound evil.

I mean there's stuff I choose not to listen to, but I don't have some mega big hate for. Like Mac Dog said- they're just making money...

I have really really really broad taste in music... (anything from rock>pop>top 40> RnB>house>electro>country :lol: ) and pretty much I only HATE really heavy stuff like Mudvayne, manson and stuff like that- only because I truly think they sound evil.

Likewise. My musical taste is exceptionally broad.

In regards to your thoughts of "evil" music, some of the heaviest bands out there are all about Chritianity/religion.

I really cant stand that new song by Beyonce - If I were a boy........... I feel like letting out a round from an AK-47 in a shopping mall when I hear that song.

Mudvayne and Manson - really heavy stuff lol

i think you need a broader taste in music, thats barely touching the surface of metal(ish) stuff.

So much more evil you have yet to experience

Likewise. My musical taste is exceptionally broad.

In regards to your thoughts of "evil" music, some of the heaviest bands out there are all about Chritianity/religion.

I really cant stand that new song by Beyonce - If I were a boy........... I feel like letting out a round from an AK-47 in a shopping mall when I hear that song.

Yeah.. I can see your point.. Guess it jus really doesn't interest me. I'm not a big Christian or anything like that- just creeps me out.

And I agree.. that Beyonce song annoys me too. I think its stupid.. You've no chance of ever being a boy so don't sing about it! :rolleyes:

Mudvayne and Manson - really heavy stuff lol

i think you need a broader taste in music, thats barely touching the surface of metal(ish) stuff.

So much more evil you have yet to experience

:lol: I think maybe I more mean the film clips are evil. It all started when I was about 14 and used to watch Channel [V] religiously.. At that time, Mudvayne had a song out called "dig" I think it was... and in their film clip they had like painted faces and stuff... I was SERIOUSLY CREEPED OUT by this :lol: So ever since then, have just distanced myself to that kind of music :lol:

EDITED: Here is Mudvayne- Dig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrBONyFBePc

that shit Beyonce song was originally done by some no name Myspace bird and Beyonce asked her if she could have it or something...

what an idiot.

for mz S15

metal (of sorts) with female harmonies

The Sins Of Thy Beloved - Pandemonium

next time i listen to the fkng jonas brothers on the shitty repeat me FM that im stuck listening to at work, theres going to be a quadriple homicide on out hands.

i shit you not.

in ONE HOUR this afternoon, they were played a total of 5 f**kING TIMES.

no shit, radio is so f**kin bad. remember the days when they used to have Linkin park (when they were good) Limp Bizkit etc?

fark, now its just recycled manufactured shit dipped in honey and gayness.

ha ha Jonas Brothers, see when Russel brand told em they need to get a root (they wear those gay promise rings)

Edited by Bazelinez

A31Cefiro- Thanks :) Not too sure I liked it...but it wasn't overly bad :P I mean, I don't hate it- its just not my thing (a little too um.. heavy I guess)

Bazelinez- I liked both of those. Again, not something I would probably listen to on a regular basis.. but I could see myself having one or two of those sorts of songs on a cd :P

Got anymore? :P

MGMT are good!

i wouldn't mind stabbing however, gabriella cilmi

the fact that she cleaned up at the arias goes to show that it truly is a farce!

A31Cefiro- Thanks :) Not too sure I liked it...but it wasn't overly bad :P I mean, I don't hate it- its just not my thing (a little too um.. heavy I guess)

Bazelinez- I liked both of those. Again, not something I would probably listen to on a regular basis.. but I could see myself having one or two of those sorts of songs on a cd :P

Got anymore? :P

if you liked Within Temptation, check out these bands below

Nightwish - Amaranth (with 'new' singer Annette)

Nightwish - Nemo (with orginal singer Tarja, more operatic vocals)

Leave's Eyes - Elegy

you might also like some of Lacuna Coil's songs & stuff by Visions of Atlantis

Yep we're on the same page there A31Cefero.

On topic, if i ever hear of placebo again i'm going to hunt him/it down and skin its bitch head alive.

***NOTE*** not a threat mearly a figure of speach (metaphore).

ahhh was just about to post Nemo, f**k that is an awesome song. LOVE IT! Not a MASSIVE fan of this mob but here's one of their better ones...

Lacuna Coil - heaven's a lie

Oh and operator please.....c'mon..... seriously, to everyone who thinks they are even alright.......seriously??? come on.... what is that?? ping pong, are you serious?

+10000

WTF were they thinking when their record signed those retards?

How the hell did they make it to Big Day Out, and why did people vote for them on MTV Awards??

How can they be deemed so 'talented' when they are repeatedly boo'ed off stage?

They suck!

The girl can't sing

Their songs sound like a primary school concert

Their namae has been cut short, it should read:

Operator, please shut the fu*k up!

Not a fan of Within Temptation, they made some ok songs, but her voice just wails too much.

Nightwish made some ok songs too, but a LOT of fails. Should check out the new stuff with the new singer, might be decent.

Lacula Coil ROCK, i haven't installed a CD player in my 180sx after getting it back from the workshop. I am a little scared that i will end up listening to Lacuna's latest CD, and end up blowing my engine or putting myself into a wall because the songs psych me up so much :lol:

As much as people bag Evanescence, i still love Amy Lee's voice, and while their older stuff is great, the newer stuff aint bad either.

She seems to only write music during bad periods of her life tho, so i don't expect to hear much from her in the future unless her marriage breaks up :lol:

Oh and operator please.....c'mon..... seriously, to everyone who thinks they are even alright.......seriously??? come on.... what is that?? ping pong, are you serious?

+10000

WTF were they thinking when their record signed those retards?

How the hell did they make it to Big Day Out, and why did people vote for them on MTV Awards??

How can they be deemed so 'talented' when they are repeatedly boo'ed off stage?

They suck!

The girl can't sing

Their songs sound like a primary school concert

Their namae has been cut short, it should read:

Operator, please shut the fu*k up!

Not a fan of Within Temptation, they made some ok songs, but her voice just wails too much.

Nightwish made some ok songs too, but a LOT of fails. Should check out the new stuff with the new singer, might be decent.

Lacula Coil ROCK, i haven't installed a CD player in my 180sx after getting it back from the workshop. I am a little scared that i will end up listening to Lacuna's latest CD, and end up blowing my engine or putting myself into a wall because the songs psych me up so much :lol:

As much as people bag Evanescence, i still love Amy Lee's voice, and while their older stuff is great, the newer stuff aint bad either.

She seems to only write music during bad periods of her life tho, so i don't expect to hear much from her in the future unless her marriage breaks up :lol:

wow totally agree here.

Nightwish have some epic songs like Poet and The pendulum, 14 odd minutes! then some absolute shockers. I consider them like the foo fighters, some cracker songs mixed with some crapper songs.

Evanescence, totally awesome in their prime, losing Ben Moody seemed to be the death of them though imo. Liked the seether duet too despite the flogging it copped on radio (like everything)

DYK, the lacuna coil chick can hit the deepest possible notes a female voice is able to? :)

DYK, the lacuna coil chick can hit the deepest possible notes a female voice is able to? :)

deeper than the chick from Arch Enemy? she growls like a bloke

dunno, I read it somewhere. Maybe its deepest clean singing not sure. Think it was Wikipedia.

EDIT:

Cristina Adriana Chiara Scabbia (born June 6, 1972 in Milan, Italy) is one of the two vocalists in the Italian gothic metal band Lacuna Coil. She also writes an advice column in the popular rock magazine Revolver, alongside musician Vinnie Paul. Scabbia has said that the biggest compliment that a fan could pay her would be to remark on her vocal abilities.[2] Scabbia has a contralto vocal range. [3].

In music, a contralto is a classical singer with a vocal range somewhere between a tenor and a mezzo-soprano. The term is used to refer to the deepest female singing voice.

Edited by Bazelinez

i like Lacuna Coil a fair bit, but Tarja's classically trained style & the music that Nightwish play do it more for me. Cristina is better on the eye though :)

actually I didn't agree with all of it ha ha,

yeah I like Nightwish better too, different style tho.

madonna, madonna, the veronicas, avril lervigne, beyonce, jay-z, lupe, more madonna, britney spears, more beyonce, gabriel alchilmi or wateva, casey chambers,and brian mcfaggen , delta goodrem , axel whitehead , australian idol

I got a new one!

KATY f**kIN PERRY

DIE!

I hate her songs and they've all been carefully written as to not expose the fact she can't sing for shit.

I got a new one!

KATY f**kIN PERRY

DIE!

I hate her songs and they've all been carefully written as to not expose the fact she can't sing for shit.

You happen to catch a glimpse of the awards show she hosted? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That outlined the fact that she's a thrashbag whore that can't sing for shit. Admittedly, i'd probably throat f**ker cos A. She looks decent enough and alwalys has that :o pose, and B. I'd f**k her throat so hard she wouldn't have a voicebox left, so i'd save the world, while getting my load off ^_^

I had most stuff on the radio, hence why i haven't listened to radio in probably over a year, rely on word of mouth for good songs and then decide whether i like it or not :lol: My music range is broad as well, T.I. to Dreamension's mixes, to Pendulum (Before Mainstream) to Kid Cudi, Linkin Park, RHCP, RATM, but do listen to some Neyo/Chris Brown too :huh:

BUT, i don't listen to any radio shit, can't stand Katy Perry, Madonna, Operator Please, Gabriella Climi (Altho i'd do her over and over again :lol:) anything from the Idol shows, Kelly Clarkson etc etc, and anything that goes mainstream (Silverchair - Frogstomp i still crank every now and then :lol:)