Sign in to follow this  
zhong

ZHONG'S XENON HID KITS - INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL - FREE PARKERS + FREE GEARBOOT + 12 MONTH WARRANTY

Hello,

We are proud to be back to re-introduce our unbeatable prices on our high quality HID kits. We’ve been supplying 100’s of HID kits to many car enthusiasts, and have decided to further expand our services to basically anyone who has internet access! Recently we've been busy working together with our suppliers in HK to develop a complete kit that prioritizes will ensure the quality is only of the highest. We have decided to repackage our kits, to save of production costs, hence lowering the prices of our high quality kits to benefit our customers. Making them even more unbeatable in price! We have even developed a new website, which will be revealed soon!

So how did we make it cheaper, while keeping it high quality? Packaging, it’s all about it, ONLY if your selling makeup that is! Rather than boxing them in all that costly heavy-fancy packaging stuff, we’ve decided to distribute them with alternative low-cost recycled paper boxes. Which means yes, they might not look as appealing on the outside, but we guarantee that our kits are only of the highest! These new boxes will be sufficient enough to protect the units from the potential damages usually from shipping etc. All globes come with its own hard PVC screw cap cylinder anyway; so really the box is just to keep it all together nice and neat!

Less is more!

WHAT'S NEW?

We have selected a new range of ballasts that you may choose from, STANDARD, SLIM, ADJUSTABLE. We also have chosen a new digital adjuster unit which in our opinion look alot BETTER than the previous design! The packaging will most likely be a plain white box with a sticker on it, which will show all it's specifications etc. Other than that, it's just a box!

PRODUCTS/PRICES

We stock and recommend 5000k and 8000k temperature ratings only, so if you require a different color temperature rating, we can order it in for you, but may take a little longer for delivery.

Available common sizes: HB3/HB4/H1/H3/H4/H7

All other sizes available on order.

Standard Ballasts: suitable for spacey engine bay applications

Single LO HID kit – $165 delivered

HI/LO HID kit (H4 types only) -- $195 delivered

What’s included:

2 x HID globes w/wiring harness

2 x Standard HID ballast ignitors

2 x Ballast mounting kit

1 x Pair of T10 White LED parkers

1 x Installation diagram

12 Month return-to-base factory warranty*

Slim Ballasts: suitable for tight engine bay applications

Single LO HID kit -- $180 delivered

HI/LO HID kit (H4 types only) -- $205 delivered

What’s included:

2 x Slim HID ballast ignitors

2 x Ballast mounting kit

1 x Installation diagram

Adjustable Ballasts: suitable for drivers who require in-car brightness adjustability

Single LO Adjustable HID kit -- $210 delivered

HI/LO Adjustable HID kit (H4 types only) -- $250 delivered

What’s included:

2 x Adjustable HID ballast ignitors

1 x Adjustable HID ballast controller

2 x Ballast mounting kit

1 x Installation diagram

BULK BUY

Want to organize a group buy? Want to stock our high quality kits at your workshop? Or simply just want a set each for your daily and weekend vehicle? Whatever it is, the savings will be passed onto you with our discounted rates for customers who purchase 2 or more kits at a time! Here is our discounted bulk-buy price list:

2+ – 5% off total price

5+ - 7% off total price

10+ - 10% off total price

15+ - Contact us!

All bulk-buy orders are shipped EXPRESS free or charge. Wholesale enquiries also welcome! Please contact us via PM.

DELIVERY

We will dispatch the HID kits via AUSTPOST using regular parcel satchel, so please allow up to 3-7 working days for delivery after clearance of payment. All kits will be shipped out within 24 hours of confirmation of payment. All package prices are included delivery. We also offer an EXPRESS upgrade service for a surcharge of $5, which usually delivers within 2-3 working days.

Unfortunately we do not offer pick up services at this stage.

*WARRANTY

Our return-to-base factory warranty policy is valid only if item is faulty from factory, a brief description of how it is faulty is required by our team before we can forward the claim through. Our team will hold the right to determine whether the claim will be valid or invalid at anytime, to prevent any misuse of our return-to-base factory warranty policy. One way postage cost is to be paid by the buyer, and we will cover the costs of the return.

ORDER & PAYMENT

To ORDER, simply send us a PM with the following information. We usually process the order after payment is cleared, which usually takes 2-3 days from non-ANZ banks. ORDER TODAY for your FREE VINYL BLACK GEAR BOOT with RED double stitching to suit your NISSAN, (Strictly for S13/180SX/R32/R33/R34/S14/S15 models, available in BLACK with RED double stitching ONLY.) We have 25 to give away, so first come first served!

Name:

Address:

Globe type: (h1,etc)

Globe temperature: (8000k etc)

HID type: (adjustable/nonadjustable)

Amount deposited: ($999)

Name: zhongcreative

Bank: ANZ

BSB: 013365

Acc: 537537158

More photos and information up soon. Any questions, please feel free to ask us via PM or simply reply to this thread, we will ensure that we check our PM INBOX/THREAD every 24 hours!

NOTE: Photo is an old photo with gray stitching, the free ones will be RED stitching. Just thought we'd post it up for an idea!

Peace.

Any chance we can see a pic of the gearboot?

blk145 - PM Replied.

Siamak - Sure thing, Photos will be up very shortly!

Peace.

just received a kit from my mate, top stuff zhong :D i stole the gear boot off him though ahhahah :D.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED GUYS

projekt-kev - Thanks mate.

nvs180sx - PM replied.

Photos will be up very soon, having troubles finding the usb cable...

Peace.

Zhong - i need to order 2 kits.

1 ) Hi Lo - H4

2 ) Hi Low Adjustable in cabin - H3c? (for a silvia)

Can you pm me a price.

cheers mate

neil

hey man, my last kit for the line is still going strong! im after a kit for my lexus now :), they are H10 bulbs though... any chance of those coming in soon/later on for HIDs? :)

tougeR34 - We actually supply them now! Shoot us a PM!

We still have plenty of gearboots fellas, we promise to put photos up soon, but we don't think they'll last much longer! Keep those interests/orders coming!

Peace.

hey i was just wondering what hids i would use to fit in my 180sx with the pop up lights? and the price 4 them !

It seems that you dont not want to pm me back - mate both the sets that i bought of you are buggered and i need them replaced! i only bought them a couple of months back and use the car ever night! can you please get back to me as i need this problem fixed and cant wait around for a warranty claim as i need the car

i have been pulled over 3 times by police as i only have one head light and my mates car with the other set is the same and has the same fault

glen

GUNSX - PM Sent.

nvs180sx - PM ReSent. Please be patient, we try to check our inboxes daily, but sometimes we just don't have access to the internet!

Photo of gearboot uploaded, more photos soon. We have a bunch of FREE gearboots left, so get those orders in guys.

Peace.

IM not good with hid kits,

what would be best suited for a r32?

Slim Ballasts: suitable for tight engine bay applications

HI/LO HID kit (H4 types only) -- $205 delivered

is this the item i would be after?

pm with reply please!

little-cherri - PM Sent.

Only a few gearboots left guys, keep them orders coming!

Peace.

S14Boi - PM Replied.

Only have 3 more gearboots fellas!

Peace.

numloxx - PM Replied.

NO FREE gearboots left guys! We may sell them seperately also soon with whichever colour you wish and coloured stitching etc, as demand for them is quite high. Look out for our new thread which we'll open very very soon!

Peace.

numloxx - PM Replied.

NO FREE gearboots left guys! We may sell them seperately also soon with whichever colour you wish and coloured stitching etc, as demand for them is quite high. Look out for our new thread which we'll open very very soon!

Peace.

Sorry, nothing in my inbox... think I might be looking in the wrong area... <- newb..

Do not buy from this seller. Many people waiting for kits with no responses. I have been waiting since xmas, now not replies for over a month....

numloxx - PM Resent!

Peace.

Sign in to follow this