Sign in to follow this  
Mike.SR20.180sx

GT2871 Direct bolt on for 180sx?

If u have a T25g factory turbo then u will need to fabricate an exhaust manifold adapter to fit the stock dump pipe. Correct me if im wrong anyone. Also get braided water and oil lines cause bending the factory lines to match up to the 2871r will make them buckle/split.

no hassles bro

direct fit

Cuz its not a direct fit for any stretch of the imagination. You will need s14/15 oil and water lines (or braided lines), flange for oil return line and front ducting from an S14/15.

on my last 180 when i fitted one up...

the actuator had to have a new bracket made up to spin it around or it would foul on the manifold...

plus you might like to get a set of braided lines to suit, just makes it nice and tidy, the oil line has to be bent a bit!

:)

It is a direct fit as in size wise and exhaust flange however, the intake will have to be modified to fit the front housing of the turbo depending in what trim you get.

Also your oil and water lines should be replaced with braided lines. If you modify the standard ones they could crack or snap just spend a little more and and get the job right the first time.

It is a direct fit as in size wise and exhaust flange however, the intake will have to be modified to fit the front housing of the turbo depending in what trim you get.

Also your oil and water lines should be replaced with braided lines. If you modify the standard ones they could crack or snap just spend a little more and and get the job right the first time.

:thumbsup:

Sounds pretty good, i'll prob get a braided line kit from horsepower in a box when i buy my turbo. I guess i'll leave the intake mods to my mechanic.

Cheers for the help guys.