Sign in to follow this  
blind_injustice

NS.COM's 'VETERANS' thread!

Hey mate, you should be a martyr for the cause i rekon, just to proove your not a raging ghey hypocrite and you hate threads that discriminate agaisnt people, why dont you go and make a hand full of posts in the ns.com's girls section? sounds good yea? ;)

*I DARE YOU*

They only have time restrictions, not ppl restrictions, which kinda is discrimination, back soon with thread link

BTW, I personally don't care, and am only posting to be a smart arse, but others may take offense

dude why do you care so much?

its for long standing members of NS.com to reminisce. You dont fit the criteria, nothing personal - i only barely scrape it in myself. But why get so worried about 'discrimination'? You cant post in the girls forum either, but you wouldn't complain about that...

They only have time restrictions, not ppl restrictions, which kinda is discrimination, back soon with thread link

BTW, I personally don't care, and am only posting to be a smart arse, but others may take offense

its for long standing members of NS.com to reminisce. You dont fit the criteria, nothing personal - i only barely scrape it in myself. But why get so worried about 'discrimination'? You cant post in the girls forum either, but you wouldn't complain about that...

Actually, believe it or not, lots of people did complain when they got their own 'girls only' section :rolleyes:

But yeah, seriously why would some of the newer people care that there is ONE thread that is for the longer users.

I started posting coz I thought it was in general about veterans to the car scene, not internal jokes (this link actually explains that this is warnable, once again, don't really care, just proving a point) n stuff

I am a verteran when it comes to car scene, meets, general knowledge of car types, models. But not an NS verteran. Sorry to get all ur knickers in a knot "verterans".......who happen to (from comments about yr 12 at school n shit) be a lot younger than me. :P

http://eurotuned.com.au/forums/index.php?showtopic=344565

And Dan, why, coz i like to see these veterans get all upity on their awesomeness

I started posting coz I thought it was in general about veterans to the car scene, not internal jokes (this link actually explains that this is warnable, once again, don't really care, just proving a point) n stuff

just letting all the regular posters know that for the next few months we are going to be EXTRA strict on daily readers / long term members that think it's ok to just write CRAP replies throughout the forum...

we have an offtopic area for that , reading dumb replies and smartass comments throughout the site creates a negative image overall to new members.

Ummm we are in off topic for a reason.

Timbo... Just stop.

The title clearly says "NS.COM'S 'VETERANS'".

:lol: :lol:

that is all

*skips out the door*

i just had to check my profile... I didnt realize ive been on NS since '04 back when i was still crusing around in a prelude :)

Hi...

I am part of the team that Ki ck the C r ate into this world, also I am the instigator of the word "G angies" as a name to all car chicks.

I used to run BN kit with stockies. LOL.

then the rims on headlocks car, they were mine, Bee R's, and s14a front on my 180sx... those were good days.

now its just back to standard sitting at my dads house.

I once put my 180 in autosalon with stockies on the rear. That's how I roll.

hey guys, started off with a rattle can white 92' silvia with some gay roh wheels and had an exhaust leak, didnt really take it any further then that haha.

ill update this when i get home

Finally, a safe place that we can say "Back in my day..."

I remember when cracking the 200rwkw mark was an accomplishment that required a fair bit of work to achieve. Cut down truck cores were one of the cheapest ways to build your own intercooler, and we'd cringe at the price of Japanese performance parts (although we still wanted them).

Offtopic is the only section I come on here to browse these days as im bored of car stuff.

:o You serious?

I always have loved car stuff, and always will, but the type of cars i like will most likely change over the years.

Do you find UK Top Gear boring too? :whack:

And everyone talking about truck coolers, HYBRID were quite popular at 1 stage too. :lol:

lol hybrid cooler.. was a "must have" item at 1 point.

Haha, yes! And I was dirty on it as they didn't make a CA kit :lol:

Haha, yes! And I was dirty on it as they didn't make a CA kit :lol:

haha, no shit! I had to stick with my standard crap until they released one!

Some of the threads that i started that have become 'personal favourites' were

"random crap you've found in your import"- Photo's and stories about stuff that was found when your baby came off the boat.

-Jap condoms

-Coins

-lolly wrappers

-poker chips

-parking tickets

-hotel guides

"taking a dump at work thread"- endless funny stories about who does/doesnt/loves to/hates taking a dump at work. :P

• Upvote 1

"random crap you've found in your import"- Photo's and stories about stuff that was found when your baby came off the boat.

-Jap condoms

-Coins

-lolly wrappers

-poker chips

-parking tickets

-hotel guides

"taking a dump at work thread"- endless funny stories about who does/doesnt/loves to/hates taking a dump at work. :P

lol, you should try and search for these threads and post the links (If they are still around).

testing to see if I qualify

edit: Indeed I do. I was fresh out of VCE when I first joined this site, I discovered from rob7string who I use to work with, he use to always go on this website

I joined 04

I had a sr20det sil80

Now i drive a 98 vt commodore

when i joined ns goey was in at the time thus my name.

:lol:

I remember the old format of the site back then.

Damm its come a long way

Back when i first joined i had the R33 GTR sold that and got the R34...

Now i gotsa a house and kids oh and also the wife :( and drive a Mazda CX-7.

Spewn..

-Jap condoms

-Coins

-lolly wrappers

-poker chips

-parking tickets

-hotel guides

lol, you should try and search for these threads and post the links (If they are still around).

cant be that long ago, i remember reading them

c'mon R33_gtr cheer up!.... the CX-7 is totally like a sportscar, and the R34 gtr is definately a sports car........ sooo...... yea.... ummm... *looks awkward*

*pats shoulder and shakes head*

WOW i am a veteran! I joined when i was 16 i think and fell in love with 180's :wub:

bought this one as a stocker after much saving when i was 17. Did the usual mods then sold it about a year ago.

DSCF1921.jpg

sold it and then bought this....

IMG_1122.jpg

only an buddy club exhaust hids later model rims and a smaller antenna at this stage

ahh back in the day when draga was around and fighting with that dude with the stop sign that said hammertime below it lol