Sign in to follow this  
A31Cefiro

Weekly meets

organise a drive for good friday anyone keen scott get your car on the road f**ker.

yeah wouldnt mind goin on a cruise on friday. shutup nick, it is on the road u clown...wish i could drive it but lol....damn p plates..... :angry:

organise something n ill see

meet is on again tonight, same time, same place. pm me if you don't know when/where

meet is on again tonight, same time, same place. pm me if you don't know when/where

PM sent

hey guys i should be getting the s14 back this week :woot: anyting happening tis weekend ??

hopefully, i've done a few things with my car want to go for abit of a drive and chat :D

im game to go out maybe have something to eat? ^^

hey guys just wanted to know if anyone is up for a but of a meet this friday night finaly got the 200 back and it just got tuned at ESP and its sounding sweet

anything happening tonight?

im up for anything and will be out and about all night if u want to link up just give us a call on 0413830709

Ok hi Guys,

Now.... Who is Going Out Tomorrow NIght? (Friday)

Anyone? i should hopefully have my car tunes and fixed up hope to come out

anyone keen?

Josh

may be able to get a weekly permit for the s14 on wednesday, so anyone keen for a meetup on fri night now that i actually have insurance on the car lol and go for a small cruise ?, nick you better come out aswell lol

I wonder when the meets are gunna kick off ??? Wouldnt mind doin the cruze round Canberra soon

i'm not a fan of standing about in the cold when i could be in a warm pub drinking, like i was last night.

if you guys want to organise meets amongst yourselves please do so, don't wait for me to do it because i won't in winter.

hi guys , im new , keen 4 a cruis , wer do us usualy meet fri nites?

meets don't happen much in winter - too fu©king cold to stand about.

COP yes.gif

COP yes.gif

:lol::lol:

giving it a miss tonight dorry dudes

hey r u guys going this friday if so r new comers welcome wouldnt mind some good advice and checking out some rides

cheers

fire away with the questions in the ACT section, despite some of us being ©unts we'll still help out where possible. As for the meet, NFI. My car is off the road, but if ppl are keen then they can organise it on here - it doesn't really require me to be involved.

fire away with the questions in the ACT section, despite Sol being a ©unt, he'll still help out where possible. As for the meet, NFI. My car is off the road, but if ppl are keen then they can organise it on here - nothing requires Sol to be involved.

Fixed! thumbsup.gif

fire away with the questions in the ACT section, despite Sol being a ©unt, he'll still help out where possible. As for the meet, NFI. My car is off the road, but if ppl are keen then they can organise it on here - nothing requires Sol to be involved.

Fixed! thumbsup.gif

agreed