Sign in to follow this  
Jase

electro / house

Just found a really cool artist.

Paul Keeley.

Irish DJ - really chilled progressive electro.

Just found a really cool artist.

Paul Keeley.

Irish DJ - really chilled progressive electro.

Paul keeley - A Sort of Homecoming (Michael Cassette Remix) Massive tune from last year

Faces OF Meth - Nick Coleman (T-Rek Remix)

i dont know why everyone like Faces of Meth. its a crappy, dodgy sounding song

i love this song! been listening to it all day

Honey (Sam La More Remix).mp3

+1 Sam la more has been doin some fairly good stuff lately, splittin up from GT was the best thing his done!!!

where do u get there music its so hard to find

the only tracks ive got r

Honey (Sam La More Remix)

Walking On A Dream (Sam La More 12" Remix)

RTNY (Sam La More Remix)

i love both these songs

Dan Marciano - Losing My Religion (Angel Anx Vocal Mix)

2 Max’s - Fable 2008 (Main Mix)

FOAMO

he has mixes for download on his myspace/facebook for free or limewire

kemp that guy is a fkn sik kent

im downloaded all of them the destroya one is off tap

Velevt and Ripple are my favorite

his my favorite DJ!!! he doesnt even take it seriously its just some thing he does on the side

he just put out another mixtape and its realli realli realli good good good

Voyager

its progressive, vocal style house

house isnt as good as it used to be but heres a few good tracks

Those Usual Suspects - Shadows (Inpetto Remix)

Tocadisco Feat. Meral Al-Mer - Streetgirls (Tocadisco Remix)

Robin S feat. Steve Angello - Show Me Love vs. Be (Hardwell Remix)

TV Rock - Been A Long Time (Laidback Luke Remix)

John Dahlbäck - Everywhere (D.O.N.S. Meets DBN In The Box Remix)

Mobin Master - Stand Up (Original Mix)

Can't Slow Down (Morphine) [John Dahlback Vocal Mix]

David Guetta - Delirious (Laidback Luke Remix)

Chicane vs Natasha Bedingfield - Bruised Water (Micha Daniels club mix)

Axwell & Dirty South Feat. Rudy - Open Your Heart

some crazy trance songs:

Lange feat. Sarah Howells - Out Of The Sky (Kyau & Albert Remix)

Ton T.B. - Dream Machine (First State Remix)

Wippenberg - Chakalaka (Original Mix)

Sunlounger - Lost (Club Mix)

Rank1 - L.E.D. There Be Light (Trance Energy 2009 Anthem)

Dash Berlin feat. Cerf Mitiska & Jaren - Man On the Run [Tune Of The Week]

John O'Callaghan feat. Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Agnelli & Nelson Remix)

markus schulz - the new world (radio edit)

da others - viva la vida (unplugged remix)

armin van buuren feat. jacqueline govaert - never say never(myon and shane 54 rmx)

^^^ive got all them :)

bought them last year. I like the new There be light by tydi. Epic build

Try:

Smack - Simon patterson

Close my eyes - Sander van doorn

Stickytape - Marcus Schossow

exceed - kamui

madagascar - richard durand

Note: when i said use limewire, was intended for those who dont want to pay(obviously). As the ones you pay for always have an intro/outro. Which isnt ideal for most people.

Its fairly dirty electro, but anything by "The Bloody Beetroots" is amazing.

For an electro/house thread, i am seeing sooo many prog/trance/vocal trance tracks listed lol

www.elucidatemusic.com

I suggest downloading all the "Deep In Vocal Euphoria" sets. you might want to start with the latest and work your way through the older stuff.

Seriously amazing stuff.

And as alot of you seem to like trance/vocal trance by the tracks you've listed, you wont be dissapointed

Electro' is officially DEAD, and yet nobody has marked this momentous occassion with so much as a note or comment, let alone an official statement. And so, in the interest of EDM culture nationwide, and, importantly, as a mark of respect for all of the munted Travisty t-shirt wearing gurners who loved it's 'filthiness' so much, i'm pleased to offer the following quick obituary for the genre which dominated our scene for so long and, ultimatley, gave so little: "In loving memory of our dearly departed Electro - taken from us just in the nick of time before Ferntree Gully became the clubbing capital of Australia. Your fluoro shone bright, your vocoder soothed, and the true grit of your dirty basslines will live long in our aching hearts and lonely feet. We loved your repetition: you always sounded the same, we knew where we stood and we were never surprised... We loved your audacious lack of melody: your non-descript blips, ear-piercing bleeps and tone-deaf synth stabs were all we ever needed to get off chop. We loved your "dirty, filthy, sexy-as-f**k" sound: and even though nobody actually ever knew what this meant, it never stopped slack-jawed kids asking dj's to play it mid-set. We loved your crowd: the sweaty teenagers, the ketamine ragers, the white sweat bands, the neon head bands, the Elwood... it was all good. Electro, you dazzled us with your monotony and showed us that music doesn't actually have to be musical at all for people to dance like they've got advanced MS - for this, we thank you. You touched us with your plug-in arpeggiator and proved that notes do not have to be in key to be enjoyed - for this, we thank you.And you thrilled us with your ability to influence other genres and infiltrate respecting DJ's wallets worldwide - for this, we applaud you. So, go fully sick, put your hands up for Detroit, and rest in Peace, Electro - may you do so for all eternity." - "I liked Elwood tees in 1998".

second that! warp 1.9 is awesome to move to when ur drunk hahah :D

Electro' is officially DEAD, and yet nobody has marked this momentous occassion with so much as a note or comment, let alone an official statement. And so, in the interest of EDM culture nationwide, and, importantly, as a mark of respect for all of the munted Travisty t-shirt wearing gurners who loved it's 'filthiness' so much, i'm pleased to offer the following quick obituary for the genre which dominated our scene for so long and, ultimatley, gave so little: "In loving memory of our dearly departed Electro - taken from us just in the nick of time before Ferntree Gully became the clubbing capital of Australia. Your fluoro shone bright, your vocoder soothed, and the true grit of your dirty basslines will live long in our aching hearts and lonely feet. We loved your repetition: you always sounded the same, we knew where we stood and we were never surprised... We loved your audacious lack of melody: your non-descript blips, ear-piercing bleeps and tone-deaf synth stabs were all we ever needed to get off chop. We loved your "dirty, filthy, sexy-as-f**k" sound: and even though nobody actually ever knew what this meant, it never stopped slack-jawed kids asking dj's to play it mid-set. We loved your crowd: the sweaty teenagers, the ketamine ragers, the white sweat bands, the neon head bands, the Elwood... it was all good. Electro, you dazzled us with your monotony and showed us that music doesn't actually have to be musical at all for people to dance like they've got advanced MS - for this, we thank you. You touched us with your plug-in arpeggiator and proved that notes do not have to be in key to be enjoyed - for this, we thank you.And you thrilled us with your ability to influence other genres and infiltrate respecting DJ's wallets worldwide - for this, we applaud you. So, go fully sick, put your hands up for Detroit, and rest in Peace, Electro - may you do so for all eternity." - "I liked Elwood tees in 1998".

hahahaha awesome work mate!

rofl

second that! warp 1.9 is awesome to move to when ur drunk hahah :D

i heard from someone the other day that bloody beetroots are new disco is this correct?

Dash Berlin With Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren - Man On The Run (Radio Edit)

heard this song while i was partying in europe and asked every one untill i found some one who knew wat it was called

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On (DJ Virus, DJ Shirshnev, DJ Zaikin, DJ Riga Mix)

beetroots r phat!

there coming to the sterosonic festival,

will lose my shit!

guys electro is just as good as dead. the thing is, its only now catching onto mainstream music stations, therefore it hasnt phased out yet. many ppl go by what they hear on these mainstream stations theyre catching onto it as well, and bcos now theyre familiar with it, they like it. the style itself hasnt lasted for very long, and theres a reason for that. its so mundane and much of it now sounds like cheese. its now quickly starting to phase out. many producers who used to make electro are now changing and evolving into new sounds...

all that crookers and bloody beetroots stuff stinks like poo. there's heaps of other producers as well, not just these guys. at first it was a big new sound, the problem was it never changed and quickly became boring. much of it is now regarded as poor quality production - and there's just so much of it. if u wanna know what im talking about, check out this track, its a collaboration between steve aoki and will.i.am >>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcT5tgf3Blg

^^ that track is fail of the highest order. sadly it will probably be played on mainstream radio soon. it typifies everything that is wrong with electro. however, having said that, you obviously cant say all electro is completely shit. there's always going to be good stuff floating around. but as an offshoot genre, it has managed to rape all the goodness from house music. one of the reasons, if u check up on music blogs regularly, u will see an amazing number of bedroom producers trying to make remixes, edits, and original productions. theres heaps of electro which is simply hideous. now u can clearly see a big shift from this sound, especially in the last year.

however, with so many producers, and production being made relatively easier and not as costly, some amazing things are starting to happen with electronic music. its evoloving and growing in some very imaginative and creative ways. fusing all sorts of elements and genres together and borrowing/sharing ideas. still, there will be a lot of crap floating around, but u can clearly see electro is dead, and how music is changing.

some of my favourite dj/producers/groups/bands include:

siriusmo

breakbot

fred falke

lindstrom

aeroplane

friendly fires

prins thomas

soulwax/2manydjs

daft punk

mr oizo

flying lotus

sebastien tellier

bullion (get this album: pet sounds - in the key of dee)

phoenix

cut copy

midnight juggernauts (releasing new album soon)

jesse rose

riva starr

dcup (aussie, one of my fav djs)

proxy

... and list goes on and on haha

the future of music is so interesting and dynamic... check out the blogs, read about it, immerse yourself in music. f%#k i love music

Yeah i agree with RayJ to a certain degree... The commercial shit that gets played on the radio is just shit. But there is still some great tracks out there. Im a former Hardcore/Hardstyle enthusiast so i love listening to chunky house beats. The best stuff gets played on a Friday nite from about 1 till 4 in the morning at The Beat in Brisbane. No commercial shit always fat as beats.

Loving stuff by Mowgli...

This song has WIN written all over it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWW1ZEnAfcs

Its a bit old now and this is a hell shortened version but u get the idea.