Sign in to follow this  
mog_uk

Adelaide --> Melbourne

hey guys,

just wondering if anyone knows of taxi companies/hire companies. That you can pay for/rent to get to melbourne and then back. Also if you know any rough prices?

Left it to late for plane tickets and mates refusing to get train/coach. :angry: .

Ive rang afew places but not had much luck. so thought id post up seeing if anyone had any past experience in this.

thanks-

Dont think there is such a thing?

Best bet is to offer someone you know to drive you over and pay for fuel/time.

suck cause noone in the car is gonna be 21 so hiring is a pain. everyone else is busy 2. stupid rents wont lend me their car........

Can't drive, take a train, take a bus, hire a car or fly? Think you could be in trouble mate! :P

Boat? lol

i was asking about hiring cars / taxi services?

i mite just give up. none of my mates have even tried to sort anything out <_>

Yeah sorry man. Guess I was just making the point that I think you might be screwed.

I used to work for a rental car company and I know they won't rent to anyone under 21 or not on full license. If I were you, I'd get the train. Would be mad fun I reckon.

maybe get one of those pushies with the wiper sniper motors on it......

ey beats effn walking :D.......

Need to give your parents some incentive to take their car. Pay for them to get a hire car while you take theirs.

:)

im heading over via train soon.

train is the easiest, and at the moment probably the cheapest.

if your mates dont wanna even do that then i guess your screwed.

ring up the taxi department i think they can take you up there but its gonna kill ya wallet badly..

haha.. just buy a little gemmy or something, and cruise over.. and if ya come up short for petty money, change the plates and do some petty runs..

*i do not encourage crime and/or theft*

you just encouraged encouraging it.

who is the worst of 2 evils? haha

maybe see if you can get drop out plane tickets? and no I dont mean they drop you out of the plane on the way to somewhere else.!

you just encouraged encouraging it.

who is the worst of 2 evils? haha

maybe see if you can get drop out plane tickets? and no I dont mean they drop you out of the plane on the way to somewhere else.!

you just encouraged the encouragement of encouraging it but hey who's counting..

magic carpet?

Find new friends!!!

I like both your ideas, I will offer you my bike in the shed its a bit old and got a few spiders ect on it but hey im sure u could scrub it up pretty nicely

i have made a vehicle which can do 1 km for every post by nisskid per day

should be able to get you there

hey dude, i'll take u over, cost u $100 + petty split between as many people as 4 seats.

btw i just made a vehicle that does a km every time chu takes a cock, should get u there quicker than a bullet train.

btw i just made a vehicle that does a km every time chu takes a cock, should get u there quicker than a bullet train.

touche.

hey dude, i'll take u over, cost u $100 + petty split between as many people as 4 seats.

ill come.

:lol::lol::lol:

Wow about a month ago I was in a taxi getting home from town and was chatting to the taxi driver about this exact same thing. He said its awesome when people get taxi to Melbourne from Adelaide cause he wouldnt make that much money in that amount of time normally. I forgot what the final price was that he said but it wasnt that bad if my memory serves me right, I think if u split with 4 people would be like $100 each for one way but dont quote me on it

buy a $100 shitbox and just wing it

always a recipe for an adventure

Wow about a month ago I was in a taxi getting home from town and was chatting to the taxi driver about this exact same thing. He said its awesome when people get taxi to Melbourne from Adelaide cause he wouldnt make that much money in that amount of time normally. I forgot what the final price was that he said but it wasnt that bad if my memory serves me right, I think if u split with 4 people would be like $100 each for one way but dont quote me on it

then just do a runner :lol:

I got a ute and heading over. You can go in the tray :D :D

hahahahha

buy a $100 shitbox and just wing it

always a recipe for an adventure

then just do a runner :lol:

hahahah awesome, just let people like my dad pay for it!

>_>